It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has to be impeached to ensure global security

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If you think nukes are bad, just wait till you see antimatter weapons.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Was there any video of this interview?

I read the article, but sadly, I'm not just going to believe the piece without hearing what he said for myself. Not that I really care anyway.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Was there any video of this interview?

I read the article, but sadly, I'm not just going to believe the piece without hearing what he said for myself. Not that I really care anyway.

It's being widely reported.

Or are you just going to take the trump line and call it fake news because you don't like it

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If you want to ensure world peace, we should probably start with educating the electorate who make these decision in the first place.

I'm no fan of nukes, but if we are going to have them, I'd rather the US under Trump (or anybody really) have the best ones, then Russia under Putin, or any other country for that matter.

I'm not at all under the impression that anybody, Trump included, plays fast and loose with the use of these weapons.

Also, Trump picked a hell of a Secratary of Defense anyway, which is one of the good things about this whole ordeal.

~Tenth

link   
This is how he play the game: High stakes in the beginning so it gives room for adjusting and leaders are just plain stupid if they try to face him.
Putin do not want this he is more interested in Black sea & the mediterranean (Syria).
IMO China sea is a bigger treat but that is a different game with other stakes in it so he must be good in playing different scenarios at the same time and i truly think he enjoy this kind of high stake games.
It just him, get used to it.
edit on 23/2/17 by Norge because: was writing faster than thinking

link   
Personally, I'd like to see the DoD add 500 more F-22 and 20 more Zumwalt ASAP. China is the biggest military threat. They are churning out J-20 and 055 like hot dogs since their arms industry is state owned.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I honestly believe that in the interests of global security Trump should be impeached

I honestly think the fact that the global societies hate and fear our president is the greatest situation this nation has seen in decades. Thank you for your fearmongering and calls for action which will, as they should, go completely ignored by this sovereign nation.

+9 more 
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
So what do you think the articles of impeachment should be?

"Some stuff might happen in the future so we should impeach him."

I would go as far as saying it would be justifiable to impeach him on any grounds possible, including any grounds that have been created. That is to say I would support the intelligence community just making something up and leaking to the purposes of impeaching him

So...are you trolling now? I mean I have no problem telling right-wingers they're espousing Nazi beliefs when they talk about shutting down the media and only allowing it to run government approved stories so I'd have no problem telling left-wingers that when they've reached the point of being okay with people just making # up so that the left can "win" then they've completely lost the plot.

Do you want to get called a libtard? Because this is how you get called a libtard.

+5 more 
link   

I would go as far as saying it would be justifiable to impeach him on any grounds possible, including any grounds that have been created. That is to say I would support the intelligence community just making something up and leaking to the purposes of impeaching him

This right here folks!

You would support made up intel for grounds for impeachment?

False witness to a fairly elected POTUS because youre afraid?

I hope youre a Troll and dont really support making up something to fire someone.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Impeach a president because an article made you scared?

And they say we're the ones living off fear.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

How do we trust you?

You just condoned making up reasons to impeach him.

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

+2 more 
link   

That is to say I would support the intelligence community just making something up and leaking to the purposes of impeaching him

Wow dude, just wow.

Well, I'm done here.

I feel like I wandered into the weird autoplay section of youtube.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

How am I trolling.....

How am I a "libtard"

Ohhh wait I forgot that just stuff we say on ATS when we cannot find a way of saying we disagree civilly

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

He's literally advocating treason.

You can be executed for that in the states if I'm not mistaken.

Lucky for him he lives in Scotland where sedition and treason are standard day to day political discourse.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Butterfinger

He's literally advocating treason.

You can be executed for that in the states if I'm not mistaken.

Lucky for him he lives in Scotland where sedition and treason are standard day to day political discourse.

Nah am just realistic.

And I don't quite see much treason going on in Scotland

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Sorry but no, karma is a beautiful thing, the more he #s up, the harder the backlash will be, now just sit back and watch it blow up.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Ohhh wait I forgot that just stuff we say on ATS when we cannot find a way of saying we disagree civilly

...said in a thread started because someone can't deal with the fact that they disagree with America's choice for leader.

THE IRONY!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Exactly.

Obama got the Nobel for stuff they hoped he'd do.

So Trump should get impeached for stuff they're afraid he'll do.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Come on OTSOTC.

You literally just said, that you'd be willing to manufacture evidence to kick a sitting POTUS out of office.

Nobody is attacking you for reasons you didn't create for yourself. What you just said is one of the most unpatriotic, anti-American things anybody could say, left or right.

It's one thing to be against the agenda of the POTUS and to use legal avenues and facts and reason to get them either removed or to make them lame duck so to speak.

But to encourage the use of subversion, law breaking and manufacturing of evidence?

Wow.

~Tenth
edit on 2/23/2017 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

This right here is the reason nobody will ever take you seriously again.

I am having a hard time accepting you were serious about this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join