It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has to be impeached to ensure global security

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: namelesss

Have you never filed taxes before? You are so confused about what they will provide...

Get an education, follow the court rulings.
The taxes will tell us about Trump's business deals with Putin, and all sorts of other illegalities and conflicts of interest by this pillar of corruption, or exonerate him.
What's he so afraid of, or don't Trumpettes ever dare ask questions like that?
Blasphemy?
My taxes are public record, but I don't have anything to hide.

And the taxes thing isn't my notion, I'm merely following the top legal minds in their quest for truth and honesty and legality.

And I seem to agree with them.
He's a dishonest businessman until proven otherwise.

edit on 1-3-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

So there isn't one and you are full of hot air. Got it.

I did not say that there IS a subpoena, but that there will be, soon.
Perhaps if you read a bit more closely?

Re; Trump, time will tell, as will the courts.
It won't take long, just hang on a bit longer.
Have a nice night.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I can say for absolute certain that much of the rest of the world is frightened about a man who can easily be baited on Twitter wanting "more nukes" - as if already having enough to blow the world up a few times over wasn't enough.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UWvesI220

Tax records show his income, where his income comes from.

Exactly!
You have made my point!
Thank you! *__-

He has no property in Russia. Property is public information. You don't need his tax returns to know where every single one of his properties are. In fact, it's right on this map.

I'm talking about all income, not just some listed properties (how many in other names?).
As you say, his tax records will tell the story!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Your taxes are NOT public record. Here you are as ignorant as can be, telling people far more educated than you to get educated...

Source

However, these tax documents can only be used for court-related issues and are not accessible to the public.

Once again, your financial documents are used to determine your penalty for unpaid child support and are not available to the public.

Your tax return is not public record.

Even though the IRS has full access to all of your tax filings, the information is not made public

His taxes will NOT show what you think it does. The only thing his taxes will show is how much he donates to his own charities and how little he pays in taxes, which is what the media and Hilary wanted to show.
edit on 1-3-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

No, they will not. Income from places you think will go through shell corporations, and then through other shell corporations. All it will provide is conspiracy theory. I am sorry you don't understand taxes.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

No, you are missing the point because you may not be bright enough to get it. There is no subpoena and there is no reason for there to be one. Just because you want there to be one isn't enough. You are so confused about this situation it isn't even funny. You just come off ignorant and a tad slow.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

And the taxes thing isn't my notion, I'm merely following the top legal minds in their quest for truth and honesty and legality.

Source please.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Source please.

Nope.
It has been all over the news and commentary. Read it for yourself.
Pulling ones head out of Trump's butt is the first step to seeing the light.

Why do you think that the Republikkkans and Trump are afraid to display his taxes?
Why did they have to make a 'law' preventing him from being compwelled to show them?
You have to be a real eyes-closed cult minion to not smell all the smoke and think 'FIRE"!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Why did they have to make a 'law' preventing him from being compwelled to show them?

Source please.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

No, you are missing the point because you may not be bright enough to get it.

(Following your lead) Perhaps if you were capable of reading what I write a bit closer and intelligently, you'd have understood that I was talking about an inevitable FUTURE subpoena!
I mentioned that numerous times!
Like I was talking about a 'future' court case halting Trump's ignorant racist immigrant policy.
The 'future' happened just in time to offer it to you doubters.
The court DID squash his edict!
Are you not capable of just waiting a few days/weeks to find out?
Time WILL tell.

There is no subpoena and there is no reason for there to be one. Just because you want there to be one isn't enough. You are so confused about this situation it isn't even funny. You just come off ignorant and a tad slow.

You are 'projecting'. (Look it up.)
Come back in a few months to "nyaaah, nyaaah me", or remain conspicuously silent (as is typical) when you find that, once again, I am right on the money!

Have a nice night.

edit on 2-3-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Source please.

229 Republicans Voted Last Night to Prevent You from Ever Seeing Donald Trump's Tax Returns
www.yahoo.com...

You're welcome.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

There is no basis for a future subpoena. Nobody is projecting here, you are just thoroughly ignorant.

You can speculate all you want, and I can continue to point out there is no basis for a subpoena now or in the foreseeable future...saying it over and over again doesn't give it any grounded basis.
edit on 2-3-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

That's not a law...total ignorance is not a becoming trait. Stop being ignorant.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Source please.

229 Republicans Voted Last Night to Prevent You from Ever Seeing Donald Trump's Tax Returns
www.yahoo.com...

You're welcome.

You are mistaken, there was no law passed. Here, you can inform yourself.
www.politico.com...

House Ways and Means Chairman Kevin Brady (R-Texas) on Monday blasted a Democrat’s proposal to use the committee’s ability to access tax records in order to release President Donald Trump’s tax returns.

Brady said that the proposal from Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) “misrepresents the legislative intent of that provision, which in fact creates confidentiality and privacy for Americans in their tax returns.”

“My belief is that if Congress begins to use its powers to rummage around in the tax returns of the president, what prevents Congress from doing the same to average Americans?” Brady added to reporters.

You're welcome.

edit on 2-3-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Source please.

www.yahoo.com...

You're welcome.

You are mistaken, there was no law passed. Here, you can inform yourself.
www.politico.com...

House Ways and Means Chairman Kevin Brady (R-Texas) on Monday blasted a Democrat’s proposal to use the committee’s ability to access tax records in order to release President Donald Trump’s tax returns.

Brady said that the proposal from Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) “misrepresents the legislative intent of that provision, which in fact creates confidentiality and privacy for Americans in their tax returns.”

“My belief is that if Congress begins to use its powers to rummage around in the tax returns of the president, what prevents Congress from doing the same to average Americans?” Brady added to reporters.

You're welcome.

Congress has legal right to demand tax return.
It will happen.

I'm tired of arguing about someone who's every move is devolved and corrupt, with his uneducated mindless followers.

I'm going to just sit back and watch all you frogs slowly cook in your own juice...

Enjoy your moments under your corrupt sun.

You're welcome.

nameless out

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

There is no basis for a future subpoena. Nobody is projecting here, you are just thoroughly ignorant.

You can speculate all you want, and I can continue to point out there is no basis for a subpoena now or in the foreseeable future...saying it over and over again doesn't give it any grounded basis.

You can keep bleating your Trumpish blindness.
I'm just going to sit back and watch you frogs cook in your own uneducated ignorant juice.

Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I'm tired of arguing about someone who's every move is devolved and corrupt, with his uneducated mindless followers.

Anyone following your posts will know who the educated ones are.... And it's not you....

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

How Ignorant can one person be? You are an example that someone can be off the charts. Know your audience.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Anyone following your posts will know who the educated ones are.... And it's not you....

Shoe fits, eh? *__-
There is a juxtaposition (look it up) between 'educated meat' and meat that is capable of 'thinking for itself'...
Robots/computers/animals are 'educated', but they only become real little boys when they become able to think independently of programming/education.
But, hey, thank you for your intelligent and well considered, thoughtful, post to me.
I'll treasure it. *__-

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join