It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has to be impeached to ensure global security

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Replay to nameless
o you know something everyone else doesn't ???

Yes, I do.
Actually, we ALL do! *__-

I was listening; to what he 'swore' during campaign about NEVER making his taxes public.
If he refuses to honor a subpoena, and abdicates, he can exit, perhaps, while still giving his few minions a hardon and, perhaps, avoiding a lengthy stay at a roach infested Trump owned private prison built on a toxic waste site by his Russian crony's factory's illegal dump...!
Of course, his tax returns are all that is needed to refute all this crap that I just hypothesized!
Or confirm it! *__-

edit on 25-2-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

There's no reason Trump has to release his taxes.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

What subpoena?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: greenarrows
Personally, I'd like to see the DoD add 500 more F-22 and 20 more Zumwalt ASAP. China is the biggest military threat. They are churning out J-20 and 055 like hot dogs since their arms industry is state owned.

And the crazy thing is that Europe and the USA offshored their manufacturing to China so that no country would have the steelmaking capacity to start wars.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Impeached with false evidence.

Are you even listening to yourself?? Proof-reading??

Interesting. Wrong in too many ways to get into, but interesting...

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

What subpoena? No one, not one single person, is required to do anything of the sort. Courts can not order it other than in a case of criminal investigation...and my guess is is that Trump is squeaky clean, or it'd been all over the place, otherwise.

Good luck getting that subpoena.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Impeachment doesn't mean removal. Bill Clinton was impeached for perjury, but he was not removed.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It was traditional for president to not release their taxes. Only Nixon started this trend because he was a criminal. JFK didn't release his taxes, so why should DJT? DJT is not under criminal investigation.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Shamrock6
So what do you think the articles of impeachment should be?

"Some stuff might happen in the future so we should impeach him."

I would go as far as saying it would be justifiable to impeach him on any grounds possible, including any grounds that have been created. That is to say I would support the intelligence community just making something up and leaking to the purposes of impeaching him

"just making something up?!?"

Who are you, CNN?

THIS is the kind of mindset that influences assassins.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Remember only congress can impeach a president and the senate hears the evidence and votes.
I doubt a GOP congress would ever impeach their own party’s president unless we get another Watergate type conspiracy. That’s possible but that takes time.
Only if the democrats take back the congress will Trump be impeached and as of now that's unlikely.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

So I read this

Donald Trump says he wants to expand America's nuclear arsenal to make the US "top of the pack".

In an interview with Reuters news agency, he also said he is against a "one-sided" new deal with Russia that would cap the deployment of nuclear warheads.

Sky news.

And it got me thinking

Now when we look at this and couple it with Trumps comments regarding the South China Sea, the Palestine problem and the comments he has made about combating ISIS this is terrifying. It's been the first time in a long long time I have read a news article and felt actual fear for what it could mean.

I honestly believe that in the interests of global security Trump should be impeached

Its obvious you have no concept of Military strategy. Mutual Assured Destruction is the only thing that has kept America and Russia at peace.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: danceGO
Impeachment doesn't mean removal. Bill Clinton was impeached for perjury, but he was not removed.

And this is why its hilarious that they choose a candidate who was already impeached once.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
So what do you think the articles of impeachment should be?

"Some stuff might happen in the future so we should impeach him."

I would go as far as saying it would be justifiable to impeach him on any grounds possible, including any grounds that have been created. That is to say I would support the intelligence community just making something up and leaking to the purposes of impeaching him

do u honestly think that is a good idea? to allow our intelligence agencies to fabricate whatever story they want to oust whoever they deem is a threat to their power? ive seen some things that are out there but this is absolutely in the realm of insanity

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

It certainly is.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: TheScale

It certainly is.

Can you clarify?
It certainly is a good idea or it certainly is insane?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So let me get this straight. You would condone a group of people conspiring to fabricate a false story that will get the POTUS impeached, even though he has done nothing wrong? And you have the audacity to call HIM dangerous? What's dangerous here are people calling for the forced removal of a duly elected POTUS, based on a criminal act carried out by a secret group of people, who have no one's interests at heart other than their own!

THAT is what's dangerous here!! That lack of a moral compass, and lack of duty to the safety and security of the Unites States and her people first is exacy what Trump seems to be fighting against.

It's amazing to me the lengths that some will go to to try to get him removed from office, when all he's doing is what every President does; what he feels is best for the country.

TheBorg

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBorg

Yup, that's about the size of it...

Whatever it takes to get rid of Trump!! No method too extreme, or illegal.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Were I mean, I'd say the first. Just to watch the fireworks come my way... I love fireworks.

But no, insane is the clarification.

For the intelligence community to do this, and for people to be willing to go along with it, I would leave the country. ...and it wouldn't be a cute soundbite for the six o'clock news.

I'd go work in a sheep farm in the Outback, or disappear into the Canadian Rockies. Anywhere but here, because it wouldn't be my country anymore, it'd belong to the liars, and the backstabbers. They'd have finally won.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

What subpoena? No one, not one single person, is required to do anything of the sort. Courts can not order it other than in a case of criminal investigation...

Exactly!
The tax records are the only way to answer valid legal doubts.
That is why they have a good chance of subpoena.
I'm no lawyer, I guess that we'll see soon enough, though.
This whole freak show is moving at the pace of a well directed action drama movie!
Fast enough to even keep 'my' interest! *__-

and my guess is is that Trump is squeaky clean, or it'd been all over the place, otherwise.

'Squeaky clean' would necessarily have a 'particular' definition to a carrion gulping shorebird!
In that sense, I'd agree with you! *__-
Are you saying that you think that Our friends at the IRS are so corrupt as to leak his records?
And you assume squeaky-cleanedness by a billionaire or whatever... by WHAT logic?

Good luck getting that subpoena.

All this just because his tax records were 'not' leaked'?
Anyway, we'll see soon enough!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

What subpoena?

The subpoena that will be issued by a court, in furtherance of a (number of) criminal investigation(s).
Just pay attention, it won't be long, if ever! *__-

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join