It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has to be impeached to ensure global security

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: D8Tee

I never said it worked. Just thought anyone who enjoys petitions might like knowing. For fun.

There were four intersections in the Chicago suburbs that were staffed with people holding "Impeach Obama" signs and having people sign a petition while waiting for the light to change from red to green. They did this every dry day for 8 years!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

I never said it worked. Just thought anyone who enjoys petitions might like knowing. For fun.

There were four intersections in the Chicago suburbs that were staffed with people holding "Impeach Obama" signs and having people sign a petition while waiting for the light to change from red to green. They did this every dry day for 8 years!

Haha, now that is funny. What an incredible waste of time.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
So what do you think the articles of impeachment should be?

"Some stuff might happen in the future so we should impeach him."

That's the liberal progressive cum SJW mindset lol. The call it prosecution of potential pre-crime because....feelings.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

WHAT HAS HE DONE THAT IS IMPEACHABLE? he is one of the few who have actually tried to uphold their campaign promises,
the problems with the south china sea is that china built a few manmade islands and now they trying to lay claim to a large area of international water . we are the only real power in the ocean that can counter this move. and whats wrong with replacing 40 year old missiles designed to take out population centers with new nuke systems that are more accurate and lower yield ?

edit on 24-2-2017 by proteus33 because: left something out

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: bender151

Impeach a president because an article made you scared?

A butt hurt anti Brexit Brit wanting the US President impeached! Who would have thought?

Screw globalism, it is the tool of total control by the 1% those of you on the Progressive Left claim to hate, yet have your heads so far in the dirt you just can't see how you have allowed yourselves to be used by the same people you claim to hate!

If you support Globalism, you support the 1%! If you support the sovereignty of your country, you're the enemy of the 1%!

1. I assume from your name you were born in 1963. This makes you over 50. A bona-fide adult.
2. You're using the term butthurt - a phrase coined by teenage boys to troll each other over the Internet. Ask yourself some serious questions.
3. Being anti brexit does not make us pro the 1%.
4. Being anti Trump does not make us pro the 1%.

In short, stop making assumptions about people. So far they are way off.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It'll all be over, for him, once his taxes are brought forth.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Until now I haven´t seen any significant difference between Trumps real policies and what´s been done by previous presdents/administrations.
edit on 24-2-2017 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Why is it that so far in 6 or 7 pages only 2 member have been able to discuss this point civilly.

Due to the poor quality of the OP and your intentionally inflammatory remarks with little to no substance?

Just a guess...

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

So I read this

Donald Trump says he wants to expand America's nuclear arsenal to make the US "top of the pack".

In an interview with Reuters news agency, he also said he is against a "one-sided" new deal with Russia that would cap the deployment of nuclear warheads.

Sky news.

And it got me thinking

Now when we look at this and couple it with Trumps comments regarding the South China Sea, the Palestine problem and the comments he has made about combating ISIS this is terrifying. It's been the first time in a long long time I have read a news article and felt actual fear for what it could mean.

I honestly believe that in the interests of global security Trump should be impeached

You must think you're one hell of an important and wise person to single handedly decide to impeach the rightfully elected President because of your opinion or "feeling" about a generic, non-binding news story.

Please...tell us more things that need to be changed.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Replay to nameless
o you know something everyone else doesn't ???
edit on 24-2-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Impeached for?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
thanks for the daily impeachment fap

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Considering we have at least dictator in the world who randomly loads up sh***y ICBMs and launches them to "test" them anytime he feels like it and who may or may not have ordered a bad James Bond movie lookalike hit on his even chubbier brother, I am thinking that global stability and security have other things to worry about than one man with a bad spray tan and weird orangish hair cut.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I agree that this is pretty disturbing. Unfortunately, we have to wait until we discover an actually impeachable offense. With Donald though, it shouldn't be long.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

And you wonder why people give you the label Libtard....

No I think I know why.

It's because they are unable to say I disagree with you and this is why.

Much easier to resort to name calling than it is to put forward and articulate counter position

Suggesting you create fake information with which to impeach a President is not an articulate position, and therefore (in keeping with your statement,) does not require an articulate counter position.
Try harder and someone might humour you with an intelligent response.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Why do you think that will change anything?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Have you learned the differences between Prejudice, Bigotry and Racism yet?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Ok I hope this makes you feel a little bit better. Trump wants to modernize our nuclear arsenal because our potential adversaries are doing it. We have ICBM systems that use FLOPPY disks to defend this country. I am more afraid of nuclear war caused by an enemy emboldened to attack us because of our antiquated defenses than I am of Trump starting something. And I don't think Mr Trump is a threat to global security, I think he is a threat to GLOBALIST security.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

Ok I hope this makes you feel a little bit better. Trump wants to modernize our nuclear arsenal because our potential adversaries are doing it. We have ICBM systems that use FLOPPY disks to defend this country. I am more afraid of nuclear war caused by an enemy emboldened to attack us because of our antiquated defenses than I am of Trump starting something. And I don't think Mr Trump is a threat to global security, I think he is a threat to GLOBALIST security.

The floppy disks are actually a significant advantage. Everybody does it.

Keep that stuff OFF a digital network. For the love of God.

A far more pressing matter is the fact the silo doors can't close, and the general obsolescence of the missiles compared to the Russian and Chinese arsenal
edit on -060007pm2kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: namelesss

Why do you think that will change anything?

He said that he would NEVER agree to exhibit his tax return.
For obvious reasons?
We'll see if all the speculation and innuendo is true or not when we see his taxes!
So, if this time he wasn't fantasizing about 'alternative facts' and meant what he 'swore' during the campaign, when the subpoena arrives (and there is no 'end run' left to play), then, from his own mouth, he'd probably abdicate.
What choice else would there be?
Turn over the tax (and he might have to do it anyway!), or add to the list of lies.
Perhaps abdicating is better than vacationing at his own for profit 'prison'?

I think that it is possible that his tax statements could well implicate him in so much deep crap, that abdication (while you can still give your minions a hardon) with honor (He upheld the 'never' promise, even at great personal expense, blah, blah...), spin, spin, spin... politspeak.
You know how it goes
(or you will)...
*__-

edit on 25-2-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join