It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has to be impeached to ensure global security

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

While this is the Mud Pit, and the rules are loosened, I suggest everyone review the new guidelines, and refresh themselves on what the rules are. Specifically, going after the player.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Throwing mud at the topic is acceptable. Throwing mud at the member isn't.

Do not reply to this post.

edit on 2/23/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Show me one meaningful post you have in this thread.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Shamrock6
So what do you think the articles of impeachment should be?

"Some stuff might happen in the future so we should impeach him."

I would go as far as saying it would be justifiable to impeach him on any grounds possible, including any grounds that have been created. That is to say I would support the intelligence community just making something up and leaking to the purposes of impeaching him
Well, aint that some BS. I am wondering how you would feel if i made up some BS that got you put in prison. You don't give a # about laws? Or due process? Why even make some # up? Just go impeach him yourself and tell us how it goes.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Uh. . .

Calling for the overthrow of the US government is okay, but name-calling is going too far?

Well...that's personal. So it's like...different. Because feelings got hurt.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I would go as far as saying it would be justifiable to impeach him on any grounds possible, including any grounds that have been created. That is to say I would support the intelligence community just making something up and leaking to the purposes of impeaching him
Well, aint that some BS. I am wondering how you would feel if i made up some BS that got you put in prison. You don't give a # about laws? Or due process? Why even make some # up? Just go impeach him yourself and tell us how it goes.

Not very much only the difference I think is that I am not POTUS and making dangerous comments about nukes. Stuff like this could trigger a arms race

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Not very much only the difference I think is that I am not POTUS and making dangerous comments about nukes. Stuff like this could trigger a arms race

Baseless sensationalism.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: greenarrows
If you think nukes are bad, just wait till you see antimatter weapons.

trump has weapons that will char your skin and turn your hair orange!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The arms race of the Cold War was a large part of the greatest growth period of the middle class in the history of the world here in the USA. It was a great enough influence that the term "Nuclear family" was coined to describe the average American home of Dad, Mom, and the kiddos living the American dream in a house with a little picket fence, two cars, all on the product of Dad's work and Mom's domestic support inside the home. Looking back at that, what American in their right mind wouldn't rejoice in the streets for the prospect of a new arms race striking up?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Baseless sensationalism.

It's really not.

If Trump starts going on about building up his stash of nukes and carries on ranting about china then the Chinese are going to want to protect themselves with some new nukes too and before you know it we have Cold War 2.0

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Don't worry one day they'll be afraid too. When they admit to themselves they were fooled.

edit on 23-2-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Baseless sensationalism.

It's really not.

If Trump starts going on about building up his stash of nukes and carries on ranting about china then the Chinese are going to want to protect themselves with some new nukes too and before you know it we have Cold War 2.0

You don't get it, modernization of the nuclear arsenals has been ongoing since the programs inception.
Do you expect it to stay stagnant?
Would that make you happy?
Would the fear uncertainty and doubt that rules your life be alleviated, and your calls for the deep state to make something up to impeach Trump would come to an end?

The Obama administration has published its budget request for Fiscal Year 2012, which includes its plans for maintaining and modernizing its nuclear weapons arsenal.
There are three primary LEPs in the budget involving the B61, W76, and W78 warheads. The W88 is also undergoing a small LEP to replace the Arming, Fuzing and Firing (AF&F) unit. Details of the LEPs are:

W76 LEP: Production of W76-1 at the Pantex Plant in Texas is well underway after start-up problems. The first warhead was produced in 2008 and warheads are now being delivered to the navy and deployed on Trident II D5 ballistic missiles. Full-scale production will be achieved in 2013 and continue through 2018. The FY2012 budget request shows $1.5 billion spent on the LEP through FY2016. The LEP extends the life of the warhead for another 30 years and adds new safety features and improves the military capability of the W76.

B61 LEP: Production of a new B61 version called the B61-12 will begin in FY2017 and increase during FY2018 as the W76 production fades out and continue through FY2022. The B61-12 will combine three older B61 versions (B61-3/4/7) into one. The consolidation was previously also scheduled to include the B61-10, a converted W85 Pershing II warhead, but the B61-10 has recently been retired. The B61-12 will reuse the B61 plutonium pit for the primary and reuse or remanufacture the B61-4 secondary. The modification will extend the life of the B61 for another 30 years.

The budget states that the new version will have better reliability, enhanced margin against failure, increasing safety, and improving security and use control. The budget also states that, “insensitive high explosives could replace conventional high explosives,” a curious statement given that the government has previously stated that the remaining B61 versions already have insensitive high explosives.

edit on 23-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I think nuclear family is derived from its comparison to a living cell. But I digress

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Baseless sensationalism.

It's really not.

China historically, and under their current policy, does not proliferate weapons to numbers beyond the established stockpile limit.

Although if they do change this policy it will be because of Trump's continuation of Obamas "pivot to Asia" foreign policy, and not Trump's twitter statements.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Don't worry one day they'll be afraid too. When they admit to themselves they were fooled.

I refuse to live my life in fear, sorry.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Trump can't win nomination...
Trump can't win presidency...
Trump won't even try to do what he campaigned on once he's in the WH...

Can we add your current prediction to the bottom of this list now, or wait until his presidential term(s) are completed to do so?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

One doesn’t have to be afraid 24 7 of something to have rational fear of nuclear weapons.

Fear is a rational emotion if it’s tied to something tangible

No one wants obsession or irrational fear just sober realization of the threat

and for people to understand the enormity of the issue

Rational fear is sanity, no fear (in the face of an obvious threat) or denial is insanity.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

One doesn’t have to be afraid 24 7 of something to have rational fear of nuclear weapons.

Fear is a rational emotion if it’s tied to something tangible

No one wants obsession or irrational fear just sober realization of the threat

and for people to understand the enormity of the issue

Rational fear is sanity, no fear (in the face of an obvious threat) or denial is insanity.

Well you know, i'm in no position to change any outcomes as to if we have a nuclear war or not, thus I don't fear it.
I recognize the possibility, sure.
Fear? naw, I have better things to worry about.
Modernization of the nuclear arsenal is always ongoing, just the way the world works.
Not like they stopped the program with fatman and littleboy.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Trump can't win nomination...
Trump can't win presidency...
Trump won't even try to do what he campaigned on once he's in the WH...

Can we add your current prediction to the bottom of this list now, or wait until his presidential term(s) are completed to do so?

My point is that the macho man mentality will melt if Trump gets us on the brink of crises' like the Cuban missile crises and all kinds of potential wars and conflicts because of his cavalier attitude towards something like WMD’s.

Any reasonable person should have a sober attitude towards something that can annihilate all life on earth not thinking about it as if it’s another episode of a reality show or contest.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Man, these "anti-fascists" are really trying hard to rationalize overturning a democratic election.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

How can anyone not respect the hell out of someone who brings them the gift of laughter and mirth?

I think the left just found their own Milo!

Given the latest news about him I find that comment totally disgusting.

You are willing to fabricate evidence to destroy a mans reputation and political career. You've said as much. An individual willing to do that is capable of anything. It's a shame this isn't facebook. You deserve to be outed as a person willing to do anything to get what you want. Trump is tame by comparison....

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join