It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clintonite Exposed Behind Organizing of Town Hall Protesters

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

So no convervative has EVER shown up at a town hall to speak with their senator and ask them questions? Or the ones that do are always 100% happy and don't ask questions, just go there and stare at them?

I'm a Republican that voted for Trump, and I am just so mad that he is doing what he promised he would that I am taking out my frustrations on my locally elected Republican officials.

Is this what you think is going on?

Get real.

Republicans aren't the ones staging protests that cause multimillion dollars in collateral damage in cities all across the country.

Those are Soros paid agitators, and you are being naive if you actually believe that these protests are genuine.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: underwerks
Any evidence other than a right wing blog that links back to itself as a source? Thank you.

Uhhh Common sense can be used as evidence in a case like this.
2 months ago ZERO protesters...
Democrats loose election BIG.
Protests resume...
Much like the anti-war protesters no where to be found during one of the most war like administrations in American history.
White(orange sorry) guy in the Oval office?
Protests on!

2 months ago (1 month actually, but I understand the error because it feels like 6 months to me) ZERO protesters, then Trump wins and protests resume.

And common sense tells you they are being paid to protest, instead of protesting because Trump won?

Common sense?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I'm a Republican that voted for Trump, and I am just so mad that he is doing what he promised he would that I am taking out my frustrations on my locally elected Republican officials.

Yes.

Because a large swath of the electorate don't know how those policies will affect them until they are implemented and then it's too late. Remember the GOP signs during the Tea Party Years?

'Get your governments hands out of my medicare?'

Remember how dumb that was? These are the same kind of people on the left or the right.

Have the left really lost their collective minds with this and gone off the deep end with protests and riots etc?

Absolutely, I will not argue that for one minute.

But for you to claim that every single person at these TownHalls are paid protesters, and that not one conservative who voted trump is perhaps not too happy with some of what's coming down the pipeline and want to voice it, is ridiculous and as naive as you claim I am.

Everything is a bell curve my friend and there will be some legitimately mad conservatives who go to these and ask questions that they weren't paid to ask because they have legitimate concerns that affect them.

And invoking the boogie man known as George Soros, isn't any better than me telling you that the Koch brothers do the same thing all the time to influence their positions among the electorate.

~Tenth
edit on 2/23/2017 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

But for you to claim that every single person at these TownHalls are paid protesters, and that not one conservative who voted trump is perhaps not too happy with some of what's coming down the pipeline and want to voice it, is ridiculous and as naive as you claim I am.

I never claimed they were all paid protestors. I'm sure some of them are people on the left dumb enough to buy into
mob mentality.

Conservatives/Republicans typically go about getting their voices heard by engaging in constructive dialogue.

They call, they write letters, and occasionally they participate in town halls where they can be very opposed to the elected official speaking before them.

Even these 'chants' they've been heckling like:

Give us your insurance! Give us your insurance!

are similarly identical to the often ignorant regurgitations coming from mass organized protests on the left.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Conservatives/Republicans typically go about getting their voices heard by engaging in constructive dialogue.

They call, they write letters, and occasionally they participate in town halls where they can be very opposed to the elected official speaking before them.

So how come it's impossible that any conservatives have done this with the last town halls?

I never said I didn't think there were paid protesters, I'm sure there were. Hell Trump paid people to be his supporters at some points during the early days of the campaign. It's not a new thing. Doesn't make it right.

But good lord, don't try and tell an intelligent person that these events are 100% fabricated by the left and that there are no legitimate concerns among the GOP. There are plenty. The issue with that is that Trump supporters can just claim 'fake news' and not have to worry about it anymore.

They can do that with everything, until it effects them personally.

And I'm sorry but the left do the same things you advised, write letters, call etc.

You act like everybody who is a liberal is somehow a different species of human. They aren't, they are just butt hurt, like the GOP was butt hurt for 8 years under Obama and did everything they could to oppose him.

All I'm asking here is that we admit to ourselves, as intelligent people, that there's never absolutes in things, and that common sense would dictate there are conservatives who show up at these events to complain and that they do it of their own volition.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I never said I didn't think there were paid protesters, I'm sure there were. Hell Trump paid people to be his supporters at some points during the early days of the campaign. It's not a new thing. Doesn't make it right.

Source? I'm not saying this is incorrect, I simply have not heard this.

All I'm asking here is that we admit to ourselves, as intelligent people, that there's never absolutes in things, and that common sense would dictate there are conservatives who show up at these events to complain and that they do it of their own volition.

Again, I never said they were all paid protestors. Let me try and put it to you another way.

What I'm saying to you is, there is a huge logical fallacy in complaining to locally elected officials about someone you voted for who's doing exactly what they promised.

I am saying that I do not believe that a single one of these protestors actually voted for Trump. The man hasn't even been in office more than a month, and you want to believe that his own supporters that voted for him are already outraged enough that they've organized mass protests across the country?

No, I'm sorry. That doesn't make sense.

If I was a Republican (and I'm not) who voted for Trump (which I did), and I was already genuinely upset with his presidency so far, I might actually have the idea to go to a town hall to speak to my locally elected officials.

But if I did do that, and I showed up and saw mass organized protests like the ones we have seen, I would leave.

The point of a town hall is to have a [constructive] dialogue with locally elected officials, and these protestors are there to shut them down. That's how you know they're fake.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes its happening, this because the silent majority is not helping stop this crap.

Then again the ones in the town meetings are doing this interruption and protest in areas where democrats had majority.

That is why they are able to gather their crowd of dissatisfied losers.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
More 5th columnist activity exposed, oh goody.

While the Fake News is clamoring to impeach Trump for representing the people, the more dangerous traitors are working behind the scenes to undermine the duly elected US government.

Between Clinton operatives and Obama shadow government groups, maybe the Republicans need to get off of their butts to take Congressional actions to investigate and counter these insurrection groups. It is happening under their watch. Pass the laws to go after them and Trump will enforce them.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

There are a few more sources, I just pulled the first one out of google.

What I'm saying to you is, there is a huge logical fallacy in complaining to locally elected officials about someone you voted for who's doing exactly what they promised.

No there isn't, if you didn't understand what you were voting for in the first place, that's what I'm saying. If you're ignorant of the economy and somebody tells you something about the economy and it just 'sounds good to you', but you have no understanding of how that actually affects you in the long run, you're going to be upset if that turns out to be a bad thing for you.

I am saying that I do not believe that a single one of these protestors actually voted for Trump. The man hasn't even been in office more than a month, and you want to believe that his own supporters that voted for him are already outraged enough that they've organized mass protests across the country?

I think we are talking apples and oranges, my comments were specifically for the Town Halls the GOP senators have been attending. The mass protests? Absolutely I agree with you, those aren't conservatives.

The point of a town hall is to have a [constructive] dialogue with locally elected officials, and these protestors are there to shut them down. That's how you know they're fake.

But they weren't all like that and I'm sure there are some Conservatives worried about what happens to their healthcare and how that's all going to play out.

But I get where you're coming from and I agree about the larger mass protests.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Why aren't the "fake news" types questioning the veracity of the source? Freebeacon wrote the original piece and they provide n o proof.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Is a viciousness growing and infesting this nation, coming from the leadership or whatever leadership the Democratic party have, they are not happy campers now that their era of power is done with.

I am sure that is more that meet the eye, but for now is too much blindness going around, hell no even our national security agencies can be trusted, to keep the presidential seat safe this days.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Source? I'm not saying this is incorrect, I simply have not heard this.

Again, I never said they were all paid protestors. Let me try and put it to you another way.

And there lies the meat of the subject. I don't think a lot of Trump voters expected him to do what he literally said he would.

Before the election here on ATS, most people were of the mind that you can't take him literally, it's just Donald being Donald, he'll mellow out once he gets into the White House.

But now, it's apparent he plans on at least trying to execute every hair brained scheme he campaigned on. And that makes those people nervous.

Rightfully so.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Even my liberal friends in the real world all know that these town hall protests are contrived.

Who the hell are these people? How do they have all this free time?

Trust fund kids and neo-hippies...

The haut monde, and thier roused rabble on leashes.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

We agree that mass protests are contrived.

We agree that statistically there have to be Trump supporters who are concerned.

I see that we agree with each other more than we disagree.

I just don't think enough time has elapsed yet for Trump voters/supporters to be complaining to this degree.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I think we will see it when Trump presents his Obamacare replacement. John Boehner today stated that they'd likely not repeal it at all, just change the provisions and leave the basic frame work there.

That I don't think will go over too well with half of the GOP, and the other half will be worried about what happens with their current health care.

And yes, we mostly do agree, more than we disagree.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Wondering why all of a sudden we see massive objections happening at town hall meetings where Republican Senators and Congresspeople that represent the majority of voters.
Seems most of the objections and questioning are coming from an organized effort that links back to Democrats.
Many of whom were connected to Hillary Clinton and other Democrats.
Looks like another losing agenda.

So you reckon all the problems are coming from town hall agenda right?

I thought Bannon said something about the town hall being part of the Trump success, confusing innit!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

During the Bush years, amid the rise of the Ron Paul Tea Party, there were legitimate protests by the Right during Republican townhalls.

But I would agree with others.

While I think there may be some real anger, many of these recent protests seem less authentic and staged.

They feel staged because the Tea Partiers and their groups were open about who they were. They did not try to conceal themselves. They were openly courting people in public to join them.
I should not have to research who is organizing people to events. Normal citizens rarely show up in mass numbers without organization.
Why do these groups conceal themselves?
It looks stupid and suspicious.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Regardless of party affiliation and however they came to be at a town hall...paid or not...The questions they are asking are valid and I hear alot of normal folk asking the same ones.
Put aside the partisanship long enough to judge the substance of their questions and listen to the points they make. They are good points and fair questions...That's what matters here.

edit on 2/23/2017 by ReluctantBlossom because: Spelling error

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

originally posted by: gladtobehere

During the Bush years, amid the rise of the Ron Paul Tea Party, there were legitimate protests by the Right during Republican townhalls.

But I would agree with others.

While I think there may be some real anger, many of these recent protests seem less authentic and staged.

They feel staged because the Tea Partiers and their groups were open about who they were. They did not try to conceal themselves. They were openly courting people in public to join them.
I should not have to research who is organizing people to events. Normal citizens rarely show up in mass numbers without organization.
Why do these groups conceal themselves?
It looks stupid and suspicious.

Eh! Bannon, (once again) deserves a mention. He was a prominent speaker at the tea parties, however he didn't say then that he was a Leninist devoted to bringing down the establishment including the Republican and Democratic Parties, for his 'populist' movement, I wonder why he didn't? Well.....I don't really wonder, but Bannon is in power now, even has a seat at the Principles Committee of The National Security Council.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Any evidence other than a right wing blog that links back to itself as a source? Thank you.

They get paid fifty bucks to do it. Heck, where I come from you wouldn't believe what people would do for a $20.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join