It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clintonite Exposed Behind Organizing of Town Hall Protesters

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Wondering why all of a sudden we see massive objections happening at town hall meetings where Republican Senators and Congresspeople that represent the majority of voters.

Seems most of the objections and questioning are coming from an organized effort that links back to Democrats.

Many of whom were connected to Hillary Clinton and other Democrats.

Looks like another losing agenda.

Clintonite Exposed Behind Organizing of Town Hall Protesters

Over the past week, everywhere you turn there are articles, news reports, and social media stories about how Republican congressmen are being hammered with questions during hostile town hall meetings back in their home districts.

Earlier this week, Erick wrote a wonderful piece on how Republicans can and should ignore all this.

I second all the points Erick made. I commend any representative that stands in front of their constituents, especially those who are rancorous, takes questions, is cordial, respectful, and makes his or her case. This is exactly why the first amendment is so wonderful. We can agree to disagree. We can and should have vigorous debate.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Even my liberal friends in the real world all know that these town hall protests are contrived.

Who the hell are these people? How do they have all this free time?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Any evidence other than a right wing blog that links back to itself as a source? Thank you.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

That source is fake news. Come on.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

That building in Washington DC that houses Correct the Record has a whole slew of operations going on.... Including this operation.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

They may be part of the OFA group www.abovetopsecret.com... That is what came to my mind .

Found the link

On CNN, reporter Poppy Harlow asked Dahman “Is your movement a paid movement? Do you know protesters being paid? Are you guys paying those folks to go?” Dahman answered, “We are not paying any protesters. I've not heard of any protesters being paid. If that's the case, I don't know why 1,000 people were in Oregon for a Ron Wyden town hall.” Wyden is on a swing through the state and plans on hitting at least eleven town hall meetings. Dahman went on to say, “This is something that's happening across the country, red states, blue states. There's civic engagement like we've never seen. It's all organic and happening at the grassroots level.” The Town Hall Project website includes links to organizations that provide training and coordination, such as Indivisible. MoveOn.org, an activist group with which the Town Hall Project is affiliated, has launched ResistanceRecess.com --

a website that calls on activists to show up at town hall meetings. Obama's fingerprints Founded by Barack Obama, Organizing for America has developed a manual to train tens of thousands of activists and agitators to protest against President Trump’s policies and to disrupt town hall meetings. Organizing for Action is featured prominently on Obama's new post-presidency website. The manual trains leftists to challenge and harangue Republicans on issues ranging from immigration, Muslims, and Obamacare. OFA is calling on adherents to mobilize this week while Republicans are "going to be in their home districts.” Protesters have disrupted town hall meetings featuring Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT), and Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR). In Houston, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) decided not to appear at a town hall meeting that had been disrupted by protesters. Labor union involvement On the board of the Town Hall Project parent organization --
The Action Network -- are: Jeffrey Dugas, who worked for Sen. Elizabeth Warren and at the Center for American Progress that was founded by Clinton campaign director John Podesta; Mark Fleischman, a former VP of the Service Employees International Union (SEIU); Rich Clayton, another former SEIU employee; and Brian Young, who campaigned for Howard Dean and John Kerry. It shares a Washington DC address with United We Dream, which calls itself the "largest immigrant youth-led organization in the nation." Billionaire George Soros has funded United We Dream, which began protests on college campuses against Trump soon after the November 2016 election. Also at the same address is Change to Win, a labor group that is chaired by Teamster president James P. Hoffa.
www.speroforum.com...
edit on 23-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Clintonite; or in other words, an American citizen exercising their first amendment right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. I don't really care who is speaking out nor do I care what their agenda; they have a right to be heard.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

During the Bush years, amid the rise of the Ron Paul Tea Party, there were legitimate protests by the Right during Republican townhalls.

But I would agree with others.

While I think there may be some real anger, many of these recent protests seem less authentic and staged.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yes because it's impossible that there are actually conservatives who are upset with what's going on.

Although I do believe there are probably some paid protesters or what have you, I'm pretty sure that some of those people, if not most, have legitimate concerns and the GOP are just spinning this so they don't have to actually deal with their constituents.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Any evidence other than a right wing blog that links back to itself as a source? Thank you.

Uhhh Common sense can be used as evidence in a case like this.
2 months ago ZERO protesters...
Democrats loose election BIG.
Protests resume...
Much like the anti-war protesters no where to be found during one of the most war like administrations in American history.
White(orange sorry) guy in the Oval office?
Protests on!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Arch villain George Soros's disciples come to mind.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Common Sense from Leftwing nuts ???? it'll happen when hell freezes over or they keep their word and leave to Canada!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The best part of the trump win, is republicans and trump fans think that there bs dosent smell anymore.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Arch villain George Soros's disciples come to mind.
His name is directly linked in my above post .not surprised are we :>)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Yes because it's impossible that there are actually conservatives who are upset with what's going on.

There absolutely are conservatives that are upset.

The difference is, they don't protest.

And most of them have jobs.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

The fact this was part of the trump campaign and these people had no objection then.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

The difference is, they don't protest.

So no convervative has EVER shown up at a town hall to speak with their senator and ask them questions? Or the ones that do are always 100% happy and don't ask questions, just go there and stare at them?

Come now.

And most of them have jobs.

I fail to see what that has to do with anything, considering the town halls usually take place in the mid to late afternoon or evening when most people are done work anyway...

So, based on your logic, no conservative ever complains to their elected officials, even when upset, because they work?

lol.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

So no convervative has EVER shown up at a town hall to speak with their senator and ask them questions?

IF these are people who voted for Trump, where were the protests when he ran with this as part of his platform?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

IF these are people who voted for Trump, where were the protests when he ran with this as part of his platform?

Here's the thing about the electorate, they are mostly stupid. We've known this for a while. People vote against their own interests all the time. They only get upset when the cookie crumbles and they actually see what is happening.

ETA: if you want proof of that, just ask Obama supporters who were supporting Bernie in the last election, they mostly were pretty upset with how Obama handled tons of different things and how he failed miserably in a lot of ways. The information was in front of them prior to them voting, they chose to ignore it because he spoke the language they spoke.

And there were plenty of Never Trumper Conservatives during the election, both primary and general. They weren't all liberals.

~Tenth
edit on 2/23/2017 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Even my liberal friends in the real world all know that these town hall protests are contrived.

I hear you end up with nothing but free time if you read/majored in liberal arts at university..,

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join