It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Hillary Clinton Collapses During Appearance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phugedaboudet
After all the free love from the press when her puppet-husband Bill had his heart surgery, maybe it'd be in her best interest to have some "serious ailment" crop up in time for re-election.

Hey, I haven't had the tinfoil hat on for a few days.

Seriously, though. It's obvious she'll make the push for the Democratic Presidential Nomination. If the good-ol' boy Kennedy network will let her in. Now if only she'd get a voice coach, do something about that harridan tone and pendantic lecturing style...

Have you seen my thread on this: Holy Hillary!

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Heh, if a lot of that's true, I'd seriously consider voting for her..I just can't stand her *voice*!

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Originally posted by Phugedaboudet
After all the free love from the press when her puppet-husband Bill had his heart surgery, maybe it'd be in her best interest to have some "serious ailment" crop up in time for re-election.

Hey, I haven't had the tinfoil hat on for a few days.

Seriously, though. It's obvious she'll make the push for the Democratic Presidential Nomination. If the good-ol' boy Kennedy network will let her in. Now if only she'd get a voice coach, do something about that harridan tone and pendantic lecturing style...

Have you seen my thread on this: Holy Hillary!

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
A few too many enemas?

I still think she is full of 'it.'

If the Dems want a chance in 2008 they need to sideline her.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
When I first heard the news, I automatically thought she was faking...for sympathy. Remember she is a Clinton, and this is a conspiracy forum.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
What proof do you have of her humanity? I see absolutely none at all!!!

She's every bit as human as Condi Rice at least. I don't really know how good of an arguement that is though.
(the main evidence that Condi isn't reptillian is that when she had to appear before congress she was unable to scurry up the wall and change color to blend in with the ceiling, and I had the distinct impression she wanted to if she could).

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I read in one of the posts that she may have been faking it!

Well, I'm a hardcore conservative and I believe that she was seriously ill!

A person like Hillary wouldn't care about seeking sympathy for her!

She a hardcore and cut-to-the-bone lawmaker and despite our party differences, I have respect for her!

Get well soon Senator Clinton!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Well, I'm a hardcore conservative and I believe that she was seriously ill!

Get well soon Senator Clinton!

This is admirable!
Some of you here should live by this person's example. *tsk tsk tsk*

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Anyone think she may have done this to distract the news on the success in Iraq with the elections? If the liberals cant deny how happy the people are, why not distract the public with biased news about Hillary "collapsing".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join