It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent protest near Disneyland over off-duty cop firing gun

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You're saying teens are harmless. I'm proving you wrong.

More teen assaults.

www.fox4news.com...

More of those pesky harmless teens.
abc7ny.com...

Wow, the guy was a cop and your just adding stories that have nothing to do with what happened.

Yawn

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

You need me to post a video of 3-4 kids seriously injuring adults? Cause I will.

Please don't act like kids are weak and can't cause damage to a person or property.

Go ahead son , a police officer is trained in handing grown men and to not escalate a situation, that cop proved he wasent trained properly.

And yea ill say it again there kids lol, if you need a gun to stop 4 kids from jumping you, you need a new job.

Are you saying that women can't be police officers? Sexist.

Are you saying that Asian people can't be police officers (15 year old black/white stature > Asian adults)? Racist.

No seriously your view is absurd. 15 year olds are physically developed adults in their physical prime and can put a whooping on anyone. Let alone a mob of them. They're not kids.

Wow get a grip son, they where 13 year old, and the guy is a cop, nuff said.

So your saying that 13 year old scare you lol
edit on 23-2-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

extremely ignorant

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Isn't it illegal in Florida to fire a gun during a non life threatening incident?

Video is too long to watch, but a gang of teens can be life threatening.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You need me to post a video of 3-4 kids seriously injuring adults? Cause I will.

Please don't act like kids are weak and can't cause damage to a person or property.

Go ahead son , a police officer is trained in handing grown men and to not escalate a situation, that cop proved he wasent trained properly.

And yea ill say it again there kids lol, if you need a gun to stop 4 kids from jumping you, you need a new job.

Are you saying that Asian people can't be police officers (15 year old black/white stature > Asian adults)? Racist.

No seriously your view is absurd. 15 year olds are physically developed adults in their physical prime and can put a whooping on anyone. Let alone a mob of them. They're not kids.

I had friends that were 6' 200+ lbs at 13. I was still short but had the strength of a grown man. I absolutely had a physical advantage over any men older than 40.

You should go tell the victims of child soldiers in Africa that 13 year olds can't hurt anyone. I'm sure that will bring them back alive.

Treating teenagers as children in physical confrontations is ridiculous. Teenagers are only children under laws; in the jungle, they're definitely adults.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

"wow"... You just don't seem to get it. You said or insinuated that they are just harmless teens and the cop shouldn't have been scared of them and drawing his gun was uncalled for. I'm proving to you that teens are not harmless and that this guy, whether he is a cop or not, is in the right to draw his gun to protect himself after they bum rushed him.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I had friends that were 6' 200+ lbs at 13. I was still short but had the strength of a grown man. I absolutely had a physical advantage over any men older than 40.

You should go tell the victims of child soldiers in Africa that 13 year olds can't hurt anyone. I'm sure that will bring them back alive.

Treating teenagers as children in physical confrontations is ridiculous. Teenagers are only children under laws; in the jungle, they're definitely adults.

Your a kid till your 18, pretty simple, the guy is a cop, trained for situations like this, and he failed big time.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

"wow"... You just don't seem to get it. You said or insinuated that they are just harmless teens and the cop shouldn't have been scared of them and drawing his gun was uncalled for. I'm proving to you that teens are not harmless and that this guy, whether he is a cop or not, is in the right to draw his gun to protect himself after they bum rushed him.

Na i get it, the cop should lose is job for being an idiot, and you should take a break from posting, you seem triggered.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Why are police given special rights when off duty. If any of us pulled our gun and fired a shot like that, we would be charged with unlawful discharge of a firearm. If your no on duty, you should be subject to the same laws all of us are.

It's no wonder people don't respect law enforcement these days, way too many of them are bullies. They get triggered over comments made by a teenager.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Your a kid till your 18, pretty simple, the guy is a cop, trained for situations like this, and he failed big time.

Then why does the military think that 17 year olds are physically adults?

If you ever have to defend yourself, would you stop to ask your attacker for his id? Would you really?

If yes then you're crazy. If no then you're virtue signaling.
edit on 2/23/17 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I said "murders"..past tense.

They were kids trespassing....he pulled a weapon over someone stepping on his lawn...he discharged it....he is a criminal and should go to jail.

IMHO he kidnapped the kid using firearm to commit the crime discharging it in the process.

The kids were trespassing...there are laws for that...and this is why you call the police.

Walking on your lawn IS NOT WALKING ON YOU...unless you have some type of mental illness....and see it that way.

People before property.

If people dont like you maybe you should move.

The kids dont like him because obviously he is sick...something is wrong with the guy.

Anyone who pulls a gun on kids because they trespassed is sick...full stop.

Dont miss the bigger issue here ok.

The cop thought he had a right to pull his gun and kill to enforce his verbal commands...and to enforce the illegal detention of another person.Do you understand the wrong here at all?

Lol...jeepers...no ...you do not have to obey a cops verbal commands upon threat of death...and yes....a cop HAS TO SEE A WEAPON AND IT MUST BE USED BEFORE HE MURDERS SOMEONE WITH HIS SERVICE WEAPON.........find another job if you cannot take the heat.

You see...the legal system has been intentionally engineered to support the thin blue line and cops who use crime to fight crime...this is endemic and must be stopped ASAP.

And if you shot a kid in my community...rightfully or not over trespassing on your lawn in broad daylight ,you would be run the hades off by the MAJORITY OF MY COMMUNITY.You are like a dinosaur...lol....the olde days are gone.....put your silly little legal rule-book away because we all know it is CROOKED AS HADES...and our communities are TAKING BACK OUR STREETS....so be a cop or find a new job....the wild west shoot em up days are ...over.

Trump is displacing the Supreme Court Judges who played the biggest parts in building this engineered crooked system and who currently keep it protected and running.....he will not stop there.....many laws are going to be overturned and reversed....legal murder by cop is OVER....and legal murder by citizens is OVER.Nation wide Police Chiefs and their cohorts who support the thin blue line mentality are also being culled.....Prosecutors who enable this crooked system are also on the party list.

Good luck with your cannons....lol...keep your powder dry...lol.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Isn't it illegal in Florida to fire a gun during a non life threatening incident?

So can a swarm of bees if you have an allergy.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

And you want to be a cop? Has this story taught you nothing? You miss the Ferguson episode? Or maybe you think you can do what a lot of city cops in Texas do......hideout behind the local Dunkin' Donuts shop and slow-roll to active-shooter crime scenes?

You would be better off as a prison guard; at least you would be working in a controlled environment!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Then why does the military think that 17 year olds are physically adults?

What does that even mean? And what does it have to do with the subject? The military doesn't think everybody stops physically maturing at 17.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

just so you know, Disney Land is in anaheim, california, Disney World is in orlando fl.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: DAVID64
Anyone who pulls a gun on kids because they trespassed is sick...full stop.

He did not pull his gun because kids were trespassing. You just made that up so that you can make him the bad guy without thinking.

It's a simple minded tactic to combat the pain of cognitive dissonance.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

From every involvement I have had with the cops it seems they are trained to trick you into giving up your rights and not trained for much else. I don't know what led the kids there but I bet it was something along then lines. I lost respect for law enforcement at a early age.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So can a swarm of bees if you have an allergy.

Which is why bug spray (metaphorical to a gun In this context) was invented..

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The man could have let the kid go and it would not have become the mess it did.

If this happened every day, why didn't he take pictures to identify the kids and then deal with it.

I suppose it's more fun to be an authority figure.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
The man could have let the kid go and it would not have become the mess it did.

If this happened every day, why didn't he take pictures to identify the kids and then deal with it.

I suppose it's more fun to be an authority figure.

Because the police in large cities don't do anything about crimes like this. People tale advantage of that and pretend the laws don't exist.

Example: liberal protesters blocking traffic, beating people, breaking windows, Smashing vehicles, and starting fires. They know they're not going to get arrested so they ignore the laws.

Example 2: I grew up in a suburb where small laws like drinking in public were enforced. So I didn't do it. Now I live in a big city and walk around drinking beer all the time.

Expecting the police to do anything would be a complete waste of his time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join