It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News---Hillary Clinton Collapsed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Maybe she's like the highlander....you got to behead her to get rid of her....and there can only be one.....oooooI feel parody comming on.

It's not that they don't die, it's that they wake back up afterwards.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The day Hitlary ever becomes president is the day I move to a jungle far away in Africa and live with the lions....lol....

Hillary is so far left all the parts of her you don't see are blue...If fact her blood has become blue even though I don't think she really has and real blue blood!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
www.wnyc.org...

Just a little reason why Hitlarey would not make a good Commander and Chief.....

I think the woman that became the first president of the United States, most likely a memeber of the Eastern Star or a High ranking witch. She would have to be really special.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Well, she is human, at least she wasn't attacked by a deadly pretzel assasin from iraq. Or leaning over a fence that wasn't connected to anything that made her fall over into the audience, or didn't THROW UP on a Prime Minister of an advanced country. She is human, Bob Dole is human, GHWB is reptoid, so is GWB.

Anyways, I bet god tried to strike her down but then Allah and Budda came over and helped her back up while Shiva distracted god by making out with the Goddess while biting off the heads of Pebble People.(did that include all the religons?)

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
(did that include all the religons?)

No - you missed out Pixianity and the Sacred Pineapple.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Well, she is human, at least she wasn't attacked by a deadly pretzel assasin from iraq. Or leaning over a fence that wasn't connected to anything that made her fall over into the audience, or didn't THROW UP on a Prime Minister of an advanced country. She is human, Bob Dole is human, GHWB is reptoid, so is GWB.

Anyways, I bet god tried to strike her down but then Allah and Budda came over and helped her back up while Shiva distracted god by making out with the Goddess while biting off the heads of Pebble People.(did that include all the religons?)

She is still a Little Miss Hitler. She treats her gender as if its a different race. She was running around supporting her universal health care package, which included a tax raise to around 100% to pay for it. Tax funded abortions, tax funded day care. Pretty soon shes going to finace a tax funded man, whose sole purpose is to be a sperm donar and pay wife/child support....lol.....

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Good, I am glad she collapsed. I have a hypothesis. If in fact we are being run by aliens, or at least people who have been vaccinated against everything imaginable, perhaps the bypass surgery on Bill or the collapse just keeps us thinking that, "Hey, they get sick like us, so they must be humans just like us."

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It's a pity that the Carpetbagger did'nt get swept out the door along with the rest of the trash!

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
She just fainted BUSH chocked , fell from his bike and god knows what......

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You're all wrong.
Someone in the audience had a crucifix and holy water

That really made my day..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join