It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News---Hillary Clinton Collapsed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I don't have any links to the news, it was just reported on MSNBC. Did anyone else see it?
They said the AP had just started reporting it. She collapsed during a speech.

[edit on 31-1-2005 by The Division Bell]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
CNN said she collapsed during a speech and was taken to a Buffalo hospital.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I hope she is going to be okay. They said it was from a prior stomach ailment, whatever that means?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Only found one link onlinne so far.
"More information to follow shortly..."

wcco.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The news is spreading on the net fast now. I've found several links.
Here's one.
www.kron4.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Fox just said initial reports that she was taken to a hospital were incorrect and she plans to give another speech today.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Maybe she's Pregnant?

Hah

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Or maybe she forgot the words to her speech and faked the collapse to get out of speaking.

Or maybe this weekend's vote in Iraq turned her prepared speech into such a bunch of BS that she didn't want to embarrass herself and faked the collapse to get out of speaking.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
all good theorys
my wife said "i think shes preg too"

but anyways

the only thing that saddens me about this is that she
Got Back Up

Just joking

im not that mean

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
Maybe she's Pregnant?

Hah

That was hilarious! But as far as I know two women can't have a baby naturally. Was she insemenated?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think she must have fallen and got a nasty fatal head wound that miraculously healed in front of the audience.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
My two cents on this story is that she wrote a speech condemming the recent Iraqi elections and her publicists hit her with a tranq dart before she could open her mouth and put her whole team out of a job.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
My two cents on this story is that she wrote a speech condemming the recent Iraqi elections and her publicists hit her with a tranq dart before she could open her mouth and put her whole team out of a job.

LMAO! That sounds like a episode of The Family Guy! Does she have a child named Stewie that is constantly trying to knock her off?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
More then likely she was thinking about the S.E.C. charges against her for stealing 2.3 billion doller's that or about the fact that her and bill are getting a divorce. Or it could be she is afraid that some british newspapers are going to print those lesbian pictures of her when she was with her lesbian lover why she was still in the white house.

Could be any number of things I will see if I can find out about what it is before the end of the day.

Falcon

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by falcon
Or it could be she is afraid that some british newspapers are going to print those lesbian pictures of her when she was with her lesbian lover why she was still in the white house.
Falcon

WHAT????? LOL, I think people would torch the headquarters of that newspaper for subjecting their readers to such horrific photo's. It's okay to show death in newspapers, but its not okay to show old dirty lesbians. Anyways, could we hear more about this story, like where the **** did you get that?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You're all wrong.
Someone in the audience had a crucifix and holy water

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I think she must have fallen and got a nasty fatal head wound that miraculously healed in front of the audience.

I wouldn't doubt it! If that's the case though, we will need a young preist, an old priest, lots of holy water and hope for someone to show up in the sky quickly.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I, too, keep hearing that she faked the collapse. After all, how else could she have such a quick, miraculous recovery? If she's actually feeling ill, then by all means, I hope she gets well; but, if she's just doing this to get out of giving a poorly planned "the Iraqi elections are a failure" speech (since they were a success), or, even worse, to try to draw attention away from the Iraqi elections (to steal some of Bush's thunder, so to speak) by saying "Look at me!" then, well... maybe this is a sign of how desperate some Democrats actually are at this point.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Division Bell
I don't have any links to the news, it was just reported on MSNBC. Did anyone else see it?

Did anyone see it?
I hear a little of what we have heard and seen repoted. Did anyone see it live?
It would be interesting to see if there was something funny (strange) going on here.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by skychief
I wouldn't doubt it! If that's the case though, we will need a young preist, an old priest, lots of holy water and hope for someone to show up in the sky quickly.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join