It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manufactured dissent, just once

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I just saw a video of bunch of people shouting back at their congressmen. The people seemed pretty angry about something. The commentator then made the following comment, "Some of if it is manufactured dissent. Some of it is real anger by constituents." Just once I would like to hear a reportor actually do their job and follow up with a REAL question like, "Why do you think some of the dissent is manufactured? What evidence do you have to support such a assertion? It's important because you make it sound like the dissent is not real."

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It's manufactured because local Citizen Action Centers take money from people like Soros in exchange for busing people in to do this stuff. the only people that should be protesting a congressmen are the people within that congressman district. because those are his constituents. Anyone brought in by Political Organizers from outside the district would be considered manufactured. because even though his constituents may support his actions, bringing people in from outside his district gives the illusion that he is going rouge on his voters.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Some people are pissed and some are just there to cause problems! Disrupting town hall meetings isn't a new tactic for the Progressive Left!

From 2011!

Beware: Dems Organize More Astroturf Mobs to Disrupt GOP Town Halls This Week

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It's all a smear effort.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I just saw a video of bunch of people shouting back at their congressmen. The people seemed pretty angry about something. The commentator then made the following comment, "Some of if it is manufactured dissent. Some of it is real anger by constituents." Just once I would like to hear a reportor actually do their job and follow up with a REAL question like, "Why do you think some of the dissent is manufactured? What evidence do you have to support such a assertion? It's important because you make it sound like the dissent is not real."

Where did you see all this ?

Who-What-Where and When ?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Maybe the local reporters are friends with the local Congressmen? I've wondered the same thing as well. The whole "Paid Protestor" thing is just a smoke screen by the right to hide the real opposition by the American people to Trump and Bannons ideas.

As if anyone would have to be paid to protest Donald Trump.

The over 200 Republican Congressmen who won't show up to do town halls and talk to their constituents (who they're supposed to be working for, might I add) says it all pretty much. If you don't agree with their dear leader, they aren't going to listen to what you have to say.

And people complain about some perceived attack on free speech by the left because they're scared of liberal protestors, while right in front of us Congressmen are not giving the same people that voted for them the right to be heard. Just because their opinions are different.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Because the fake stream media fosters a lot of the fake dissent, simply by showing up.

The fakers are trying to outshout the actual dissent.

The media glosses over that by dismissing it.

Edit: Because they are usually agenda driven, making announcements for their handlers, not taking the time too actually investigate anymore.

edit on 23-2-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

new topics

top topics

join