It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico's foreign minister rejects Trump deportation policy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
So no response to my questions? Disappointing.

How would I know? I'm not mexico and I don't know who is being sent so I can't say if they are fantastic or not. Go ask whoever it was that told you that.

Still doesn't change the fact that you knee-jerked.

It was the liberal media (CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC etc.) who told me that. Believe me, if I could ask them questions, I would love that opportunity, unfortunately Anderson Cooper won't take my calls or respond to my e-mails

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Has nothing to do with the thread but OK.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No such policy...listen to him speak. They will be repatriated. Seriously.

edit on 23-2-2017 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Has nothing to do with the thread but OK.

DURR, let's see, if they didn't come here ILLEGALLY, then they wouldn't be deported. Tah-duh. Too complex for you, or...?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I remember hearing something about that but I don't recall them saying all immigrants where fantastic. I could be wrong though but, either way it really has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Did you bother reading the OP?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Did you bother reading the OP?

I have no problem with ILLEGALS being deported. Solve the problem by deporting them to the Moon for all I care. The MAJORITY are from Mexico. The 0.0000009 percent that slip in from other countries would like it in Mexico. Let Mexico deal with ILLEGAL immigration for once.

edit on 23-2-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I don't have a problem with illegals being deported either. Mexico has a problem with non-mexicans being deported to mexico. That has actually nothing to do with the image that you posted.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I don't have a problem with illegals being deported either. Mexico has a problem with non-mexicans being deported to mexico. That has actually nothing to do with the image that you posted.

The topic is illegal immigration and deportation, and America enforcing the law. So yes, the pic I posted is beyond relevant. Don't come here ILLEGALLY, and you won't be subjecting yourself to the laws that will deal with you. Very simple.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The MAJORITY are from Mexico. The 0.0000009 percent that slip in from other countries would like it in Mexico.

Actually, about 60% are Mexican. At least that is what the current ii population consists of it the US.

So that 0.0000009 percent that you claimed has no basis in reality.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Here we go: Implementing the President's Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Improvement Policies

H. Implementing the Provisions of Section 235(b)(2)(C) of the INA to Return Aliens to Contiguous Countries
Section 235(b)(2)(C) of the INA authorizes the Department to.return aliens arriving on land from a foreign territory contiguous to the United States, to the territory from which they arrived, pending a formal removal proceeding under section 240 of the INA. When aliens so apprehended do not pose a risk of a subsequent illegal entry or attempted illegal entry, returning them to the foreign contiguous territory from which they arrived, pending the outcome of removal proceedings saves the Department's detention and adjudication resources for other priority aliens.

Like I said in my first post in this thread, this is good news for immigrants. Not that great for americans. Either way, mexico might have a valid claim.
edit on 23-2-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Actually there is more to it than that.

If you don't want to go deeper then that is fine as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

The MAJORITY are from Mexico. The 0.0000009 percent that slip in from other countries would like it in Mexico.

Actually, about 60% are Mexican. At least that is what the current ii population consists of it the US.

So that 0.0000009 percent that you claimed has no basis in reality.

11 million illegal immigrants from Mexico. Gee, I WONDER WHY ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION on such a f'ing massive scale is having to be dealt with in 2017? You welcome this invasion, Trump is trying to clean it up. Why is there such a MASSIVE outcry from the liberal Left about Trump's plan for a wall? I rest my case...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I only corrected your completely fabricated number and you start spewing a bunch of crap.

You should put down your partisan bulls#!t and present your case whatever it may be with more integrity. Especially if you are trying to represent one of those sides. Falsifying numbers only makes the side you're on look stupid.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Mexico is conducting a covert operation to regain California, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada by taking them over with immigrants and organize a fake referendum ala Crimea.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I only corrected your completely fabricated number and you start spewing a bunch of crap.

You should put down your partisan bulls#!t and present your case whatever it may be with more integrity. Especially if you are trying to represent one of those sides. Falsifying numbers only makes the side you're on look stupid.

Lol, oh look, you're playing coy and neutral to reality. Play DUMB. The big pink elephant in the room is about to sit on you -- pushing your head even further in the sand. Yes, the f'ING 0.00000000000000000000000009% compared to the MAJORITY OF THE PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

They should be brought back to their port of entry. If Mexico is allowing them to cross, they should stop, and it's their problem.

The US is responsible to refuse entry into the US - and controls who enters at US border crossings. [Not Mexico's job - no one crossing into the US checks in with Mexican customs, just like no one crossing into Mexico checks in to US Customs on the way out.] ...Obviously, anyone caught crossing illegally (not at an official port of entry) is sent back.

At issue are migrants who entered illegally without going through a 'port of entry,' and who are apprehended elsewhere in the country, away from the US-Mexico border.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join