It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico's foreign minister rejects Trump deportation policy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

What about Mexico dumping all of its people onto America?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
'Hostile' is a pretty choice word, considering Mexico is complicit in an invasion of sovereign US territory. Mexico needs to fix the problem or be held accountable. Just to throw this out there... The US could much better control Mexico's southern border, we may have to annex all of Mexico to defend our own sovereignty

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Mexico is allowing thousands of non Mexican illegals to travel through their country as long as they are going to the USA and not staying in Mexico.

If you are a non Mexican and show up at their southern border and let them know you want to go to America they will literally train and truck you to the US/Mex border.

Send anyone back the way they crossed.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If Mexico doesn't want non-mexicans, simple way to fix that is to stop allowing them to travel through Mexico to sneak across the US boarder. If the person is from Asia or Europe and over stayed a visa, they shouldn't be sent to Mexico.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Not for nuthin or anything, but is there any written documents that specify all this ?

Like government websites or an EO ?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: FHomerK

Share is a double standard and Mexico is not going to do anything about it.

This could lead to some problems because ICE is coming down hard since Obamas "restrictions" have been lifted. Keeping ICE from enforcing the law should be counted as treason but that's my opinion. I do hope that the cartels and all the others involved on both sides are next on the list.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
If Mexico doesn't want non-mexicans, simple way to fix that is to stop allowing them to travel through Mexico to sneak across the US boarder. If the person is from Asia or Europe and over stayed a visa, they shouldn't be sent to Mexico.

60% of illegals that come into the US come in through airports, and happen to be Asian. Very few actually cross the border from Mexico despite Trumps claims. Sending them all to Mexico isn't something Mexico would have to put up with any more than we would have to put up with Turkey saying they're going to deport all illegals in their nation to the US.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
So only the US has to open it's borders?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

FYI, there are no Asians deported to Mexico, come down and see for yourself....

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Many of them do, however, come here through Mexico... If deportation takes place at the point of entry?? That would seem to be Mexico's problem, not ours...?

Personally, I think it's an impossible task to deport illegals, especially in the numbers we're talking about here...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Echo007

60% of illegals that come into the US come in through airports, and happen to be Asian. Very few actually cross the border from Mexico despite Trumps claims. Sending them all to Mexico isn't something Mexico would have to put up with any more than we would have to put up with Turkey saying they're going to deport all illegals in their nation to the US.

The Asians aren't violent against random U.S. citizens. Violent illegals are the #1 priority. It's called group "profiling".

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: damwel

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Why would Mexico want all those criminals back in their country?

Oh wait, these are kind wonderful productive citizens who just want a better life, right? Well then why would Mexico not want them back??

Cause they aren't Mexicans

And the millions in our country from Mexico and South America aren't Americans.

Sorry I am laughing so hard at this comment.

Of course they are Americans hahahaha You dont have to be from the USA to be "American" Candians are American.

I agree with deporting illegal immigrants BTW, just think it funny the USA think they own the word "american"

edit on 23-2-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

This is why Trump is perfect for this job. He has real experience negotiating. He doesn't expect them to take other than Mexicans. He will claim they need to take everyone. Mexico will focus on the people not theirs and relent that they should only take their own. Bam, they've admitted they should take the Mexicans. Trump already has what he needs. Then he negotiates and Mexico takes all the central and South Americans since they came through Mexico. Mexico does this to keep out the Africans and Middle Easterners. USA wins!

Africans and Middle Easterners go to Europe, it's theirs already anywY!
edit on 23-2-2017 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm amazed that this discussion with Mexico is even occurring. It's not like President Trump invented these laws. Geeesh.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Over 11 million deported while Bill Clinton was President. We could easily do twice that in the same time if motivated. We're motivated!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

doubled it
edit on 23-2-2017 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

That's what I was thinking. If Mexico doesn't like it they should do the same, deport them out where they came into Mexico.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Does anyone have the actual official wording to this U.S. deportation policy?

Not that I don't believe the U.S. (especially President Trump) could possibly do such a thing, but we are all getting up-in-arms over what the BCC says that Mexico is saying about a U.S. policy.

I'd rather just read the policy first to make up my own mind what to think before I go off on this BBC story about the Mexican government's position.

So, OP or anyone else...could you please provide a link to the policy and the language that is creating this contentiousness? Thank you.

edit on 2017/2/23 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

"We also have control of our borders and we will exercise it fully," he added.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

but only in one direction, right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join