It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University of Michigan Racists Demand Segregated No-Whites Allowed Spaces

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I can imagine that only racists of every stripe celebrating this because it reinforces the concept that skin color defines a person.

This is the greatest irony. One of the founding principles of social justice was to not essentialize or stereotype any group. Now many identity politics people are essentializing as we call it various races, including white people. Now all white people can be judged or comprehended just by their race. Similarly, all people of color mystically understand everything and have some shared lived experience.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Sad that those who supposedly support DRMLKJR have fallen so short of his dream. He would be embarrassed by the current day SJW.

One of the primary problems is that many identity politics people don't apply the same standard or rules, between people of color and white people. It's as if they think anything goes as soon as you are talking about white people.

Don't stereotype or treat people badly based on race, unless.. of course, they are white.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Perhaps we should return to apartheid era. Worked so well for so long.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Perhaps you should return to the kitchen; worked so well until you had to serve what you cooked?
Situation pragmatism aside... Let them have their space, we can pretend like identity politics and such are making a terrifying resurgence, but please more people are living a better life than they ever have in the whole history of ever.
Anyone who knows anything about the last 300years of history understands that there is going to be a time for a revolution of predominantly colored folk against the historically white imperialist colonial era. Whether that is going to be good or bad...or even if we've already just had the tip right now (get it just the tip is what we say but were probably full on in it now) a revolution is what it'll be to everyone.
No star and flag because that wall isn't built yet.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Instead of demanding this, why don't they just do what they always do. Flock to the area, start gangs, let the buildings go to crap, start selling drugs, bring out the hookers, scare away the businesses and stop working. It works in every other ghetto...why not just do the same thing here?

No reason to ask permission.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
At some point, these SJW's are going to have to leave college / university, having dedicated their time to such nonsense rather than actually learning anything of any practical use in the real world. They'll then find themselves saddled with student loan debt and unemployable, as nobody in their right mind is going to give them a job!

No doubt that too will be labelled as some "ism" that needs addressing and will once again be whitey's fault.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Can we please stop referring to these extremists/racists/SJWs/idiots as 'liberals'? They're very different things. There are too many people on this site who think every extremist A-hole SJW represents 'liberals'.

Question to conservatives: do you consider the KKK representative of conservative views? Or would you say they represent a position of outdated ignorance and general stupidity? Bit of a leading question I'll admit, and largely rhetorical, but my point remains.

I don't say "man these conservatives need to stop burning crosses and complaining about white girls mixing with black guys" - because the KKK don't represent you.

So let's stop saying 'man, liberals need to stop rioting, attacking people, and encouraging segregation'.

Extremists may be the most vocal, but they are not the majority, on either side of the fence.
edit on 25-2-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2017 by fencesitter85 because: Proof-reading fail

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I know a really safe place for these nutcases, a very large padded room inside the nearest mental asylum. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Guess Trump will get another 4 yrs eh?

Figured you guys would catch on by now.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join