It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University of Michigan Racists Demand Segregated No-Whites Allowed Spaces

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

All this article is saying is that UM's African American student org wants some.office space.

It says office space SPECIFICALLY FOR POCs.

It's completely normal, it's no.different than the cooking club requesting a kitchen be made for them on campus or the ability to use campus facilities for their purposes.

I noticed you left the racial discrimination part of of your description here. A cooking club just for white people? You think that would be normal?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Blacks safe space matter

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I have a very succinct sharp witty comment but unfortunately it would constitute a serious terms and conditions violation.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Why do we even celebrate MLK Day? Is clear it does nothing to remind us what he stood for and what we're fighting for, if it did nothing like this would even be worth consideration.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Why do we even celebrate MLK Day? Is clear it does nothing to remind us what he stood for and what we're fighting for, if it did nothing like this would even be worth consideration.

The government can collect my white guilt tax in either 5.56 or 7.62 mm installments

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Not only martin king but their parents and grandparents fought to stop segregation and now their kids are fighting to bring it back.
This is like some kind of psyops where they have the blacks demanding to be segregated. strange times we live in.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Two things sprang to mind reading this.
1, why not let every racial group have their own space? Surely, if it's ok for one, it must also be ok for the rest?

2, why not let these students have their own space, wait a bit and then start turning up and demonstrating for the right to be included in their "club", alter some of the rules to reflect the new "diversity" of this place and such like ?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

All this article is saying is that UM's African American student org wants some.office space.

It says office space SPECIFICALLY FOR POCs.

It's completely normal, it's no.different than the cooking club requesting a kitchen be made for them on campus or the ability to use campus facilities for their purposes.

I noticed you left the racial discrimination part of of your description here. A cooking club just for white people? You think that would be normal?

Reading comprehension..

Office space for the African American student org.. which whites can join... there's white ppl in BLM too.

There is nothing segregatory about this request. Re-read my post

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Hopefully a brave freedom fighter at the University of Michigan demands segregated only-whites allowed spaces in the name of equality.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
No Whites Allowed spaces, they ask?????

Heck, they already have one!!!...it's called DETROIT!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Not only martin king but their parents and grandparents fought to stop segregation and now their kids are fighting to bring it back.
This is like some kind of psyops where they have the blacks demanding to be segregated. strange times we live in.

When I was in middle and high school, the Blacks all rode on the back of the bus willingly. That was just their spot by choice. God forbid you were White and in the seat right in front of the back.
edit on 23-2-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
I have a very succinct sharp witty comment but unfortunately it would constitute a serious terms and conditions violation.

I triple dog dare you....

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Do you guys remember this whole safe place thing starting at the University of Missouri a couple years ago.

Just a few years later enrollment is down over a third and all the sports teams suck.

This is where Michigan is headed. No parent black or white wants to send their kids to a school with these problems.
edit on 23-2-2017 by Shangralah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Well, Ive read through the comments and honestly I dont see what the big deal is. It isnt anti-white, its just a demand for a dedicated space for POCs to plan SJW strategies. Obviously SJW issues are for the most part something of interest primarily for POCs. Why shouldnt they have a dedicated space for projects of particular importance to them?

I say let them have their space.. The white kids dont care, they arent interested, for the most part, in the SJW crap anyway.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Well, Ive read through the comments and honestly I dont see what the big deal is. It isnt anti-white, its just a demand for a dedicated space for POCs to plan SJW strategies. Obviously SJW issues are for the most part something of interest primarily for POCs. Why shouldnt they have a dedicated space for projects of particular importance to them?

I say let them have their space.. The white kids dont care, they arent interested, for the most part, in the SJW crap anyway.

I guess as long as white kids can have their own safe place to plan their own anti-anti Trump projects without idiot SJWs protesting or bothering or just walking by.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Shangralah

They arent going to make any adjustments for the white kids; the white kids arent members of a protected class. They are seen as priviliged predators. Frankly, probably the best strategy for the white kids is to find somewhere else to go to school.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I can imagine that only racists of every stripe celebrating this because it reinforces the concept that skin color defines a person.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
My home away from home. I made a call to a friend that works there. They are not getting anything on campus and off they get no University support. Not going anywhere, they wanted a private Animal House that they controlled who was allowed in with no oversight at all. Not going to happen on the campus. Simple as that.

edit on 23-2-2017 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I want a space for whites only too.

A white student should have a safe space free from the guilt of slavery that ended over 150 years before they were born.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well since I guess segregation isn't racist anymore, I should just start only hiring white guys. That way I don't have to deal with us having white privilege over our fellow black employees.

On a serious note, these people are racist as hell. No matter which way you want to describe it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join