It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Against all science.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Einstein just used an othogonal component and used it to define time... after that the trick became very popular kaluza klein and such. Both the problem was were to find the extra dimensions , so a theory was created to make them really smal. problem is it that we need a lot of extradimensions to get rid of all the parameters. So stringtheory was born. And to get funding we gave it a fancy name... superstring (sheldon reads comics doesn't he). But the theory is difficult to test so the story goes on ... how many dimensions we have now ? Problems again... but then a patchup system was invented lets call it darkmatter. Well thats the darkside of the force isn't it. SOOOO much darkmatter in the universe , but we cant find it.... so it's in far away galaxy maybe te lives in the ass of dark vader i don't know. But cern needs funding so... let's invent p-banes ... and make the public crazy with semi satanical rituals whilst babbling about parallel universes... CERN got it's funding and the story continues... still no TOE but a lot of consumer tech and a useless higgs-boson to top it of. They could have asked homer simpson but hey were is the fun in that... Science is fun isn't It want to be a scientist too give me funding NOW!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So is the joke that what you wrote is gibberish or did the punchline just go over my head haha

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Well i made fun of all the people that are against science didn't I ? Puncline is the story.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

well posting this tread is a good way to find all those old funny disney cartoons...
keep them comming

top topics

join