It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Main Problem within Christianity; Jesus Vs Paul

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The Main Problem within Christianity; Jesus Vs Paul

The main conflict within Christianity is between the Apostle Paul vs Jesus Christ.
Mathew 5:18 King James Bible
"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."
God NEVER goes back on his WORD. Whatever a man soweth so shall he reap. But people listened to Paul anyways and are doing what thou wilt, thus becoming LAWLESS.
You cannot remove the law, the law is LOVE. And love Conquers all. It is simply common sense.

Fulfilling the Law Through Love
Rom 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
Rom 13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Rom 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
Rom 13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
Rom 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
Rom 13:13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
Rom 13:14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
It is also important to note, that the united States constitution is based on these very principles, but it is called Natural Law and yet there are those that want to replace God's laws/ Natural law with Sharia's?

Let's see which is superior:

Here is a better look at Natural Law as the real Law of attraction.

The Universal law of Reaping and Sowing

Here is another look at Natural law from a non-religious perspective.

Mark Passio - Natural Law vs. Man's law (Government)

The Natural Law as a Restraint Against Tyranny | Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

This topic is being debated by Christians all over the world. There are Christians saying that the old covenant no longer applies. But this is indeed false. There is a way to answer this, by looking at what the satanists are doing, and what their law is about and where the inspiration came from.

A character to study would be Aliester Crowley. Why this man? Because he proclaimed himself the 666 beast, and is rumored to be connected to the bush family. (Keyword there : Rumored)

You could say he started the New Age movement, or at least helped in its creation. The law he wrote in his book is called "Do as thou wilt is the whole of the law." What he is actually telling people is to become lawless. But where did Aleister get his philosphy? What was his inspiration? The clue is within the beatles song. "Paul is Dead." The beatles have a very creepy and dark history. It is one of those subjects i researched and came out a bit shakened by what I found.

But the key words "Paul is dead",could be referencing to both Paul the singer, and Paul the apostle. Which also gives clues that Paul the Apostle was indeed wrong. Perhaps the song is really saying that Paul led many astray, which is why he is in hell. (Dead) You may have heard many celebrities say the same thing. "Dead". Kanye west also said this:

People in the audience laughed, but I don't think it was meant to be funny. Kanye is very serious here:
"Dead as in, the second death." Kanye in a sense, is a "living dead." When you think about it this way, it sorta makes the "zombie apocalypse" a whole lot more realistic. "Spiritually dead" would be the more accurate way to describe the "undead" in this case. It means they are marked for hell until saved.

Humanity has been deceived on a great level. But the reason why is because the Jezebels have overtaken the church:

Revelation 2:20-2:21
"But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21'I gave her time to repent, and she does not want to repent of her immorality.…"

Ephesians 5:11 "Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead expose them"
Ephesians 6:10 - 6:11
The Full Armor of God
"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil"

The full Armor of God

The formula of the Gospel- The true Trinity

Belief in the father. (Use the video on Law of reaping and sowing as the formula, to establish faith in the Father.)
Belief in the Son. (You are saved by Grace, you must admit you are a sinner, by admitting your sins, you become humble. Jesus is God in the flesh.)
Belief in the Holy Spirit. (Alignment of mans heart with the law's of Moses fulfills the law of love. You become love itself.) This aspect is also the true feminine. (Satanists have replaced this with "Mother") do you see the deception?

1Ti_1:9  Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers.

God's laws is superior to Sharia. Do not Allow political correctness to take away your God given rights.
God is LOVE.

God's Law - The Truth About God's Law

edit on rd2017000000Thursdayrd000000Thu, 23 Feb 2017 09:27:34 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 23 Feb 2017 09:27:34 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I've been farming for the full Armor of God set. Isn't it in Act III? lol

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

This is the goto verse that Christianity claims means the bible is word for word accurate, down thru the ages.

Except we know thats not true, don't we?

Whats truer is it has been altered to fit the narrative of many authority bases over the millennia, altered on purpose and by accident. The book itself is only a partial of all the records available at the time the Kings men assembled it.

It is written by men.

The 'record' this verse refers to is the collective memory of everyone that has ever lived, their direct experiences. This record cannot be altered. Not one jot or tittle.

Books are rewritten all the time.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Rookseven

I saved this clip for personal reminders. Never though someone else would ask for it. But Glad to share the knowledge brother.

Full Armor of God

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The thing is letter v. spirit.

Jesus was talking about the spirit of the law while too many get absorbed in the letter of it. So what Jesus said and did has more weight in that respect.

For example, if the OT law is still binding, no one ought to eat shellfish, but Christ also taught that it is not what goes into a man's mouth that defiles, but what comes out of it. So how ought we to reconcile that? The easy answer is that Jesus is the clear authority being the Word.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

This is the goto verse that Christianity claims means the bible is word for word accurate, down thru the ages.

Except we know thats not true, don't we?
Whats truer is it has been altered to fit the narrative of many authority bases over the millennia, altered on purpose and by accident. The book itself is only a partial of all the records available at the time the Kings men assembled it.

You pretty much hit the nail on the coffin. I figured this out through my research, the problem is that it takes hours upon hours obsessively to get to the truth. Because the fact is, that the truth is scattered everywhere and it has become clouded through confusion.

Unfortunately the way I had to find out was by stepping away from religion.
But after this journey into the "unknown" i conclude, there is gonna be inner war inside the church.

I had to find the common ground away from religion entirely. One came from an ex satanist, Mark Passio, who does not believe in religion. Yet he believes in Natural Law. The thought baffled me when he explained what Anarchy truly means and he used Jesus as the representation of Anarchy. But what does Anarchy means? I thought it meant chaos, but it is actually the opposite of chaos. It literally means not a slave. And this is actually the Law of Moses. -Let my people go.

Mainstream simply butchered the word Anarchy and demonized it with falsehoods. And now you know the real reason why they tried to destroy that word. Remember George Bush's declaration of war against the law of the Jungle? It's in his famous "new world order" speech.

Another common ground was found through a scientific somewhat philosophical approach which was the law of reaping and sowing, also known as cause & effect.

Which reminded me of "what man soweth so shall he reap." Some also know it as Karma, the Golden rule. But it is the common ground that confirms that the law of God, the commandments of Jesus are also true, which means the Gospel is also true.

Satan likes to turn the world upside down on things.

But, if you want to test out the law in it's most simplest way, then touch the hot stove. What happens? You get burned. Cause & effect.
If you jump off a cliff, without a parachute what happens? Cause & effect.

This means, you are responsible for your own actions. You sowed, you reap. And unfortunately, those in power are also aware of these principles, and this is how they play chess. By getting us to go against God's laws.

"let them have cake" is what is majorly on their minds. But they are really just watching us hang ourselves.

The serpent said, ye shall surely not die. (this was a lie)
The serpent said, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil (this was true.)

The apple is being offered again to man, through the false law of "enlightenment".
And people keep falling for it.... man has not learned it's lesson...
edit on rd2017000000Thursdayrd000000Thu, 23 Feb 2017 08:28:38 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 23 Feb 2017 08:28:38 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

You pretty much hit the nail on the coffin. I figured this out through my research, the problem is that it takes hours upon hours obsessively to get to the truth. Because the fact is, that the truth is scattered everywhere and it has become clouded through confusion.

Good, I was hoping you wouldn't be offended. There is an alternative, everyone has an 'antenna to heaven' as it were, the conduit is through our soul.

There are other 'hints', The kingdom of heaven is within.

And the time Jesus praised peter for understanding something from god, not from men.

Writing books is endless, knowledge is weariness to the soul.

(paraphrased 0f course) the meaning is there. The trick is to find out how these guys discovered what they wrote down.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

There are other 'hints', The kingdom of heaven is within.

I already gave the formula on how to achieve this. It needs to be manifested within the heart.

The formula of the Gospel- The true Trinity

Belief in the father. (Use the video on Law of reaping and sowing as the formula, to establish faith in the Father.)
Belief in the Son. (You are saved by Grace, you must admit you are a sinner, by admitting your sins, you become humble. Jesus is God in the flesh.)
Belief in the Holy Spirit. (Alignment of mans heart with the law's of Moses fulfills the law of love. You become love itself.) This aspect is also the true feminine. (Satanists have replaced this with "Mother") do you see the deception?

Combine the formula above with this:

When you feel a fire in your heart, say this prayer:

Mat 6:9  After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 
Mat 6:10  Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 
Mat 6:11  Give us this day our daily bread. 
Mat 6:12  And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 
Mat 6:13  And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. 

It is explained:

Mat 6:14  For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: 
Mat 6:15  But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. 

Forgiveness is one of the greatest signs of Love.

It ultimately boils down to one word. Love.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

One other thing I will add, and that is the importance of Baptism.

I will use an analogy/ allegory to make this point with a scene from Constantine:

If you noticed the "demon" went into the mirror. You could say, that water acts similar to this mirror. Water is a conduit. In a sense the shadow that haunts a person through sin is within that person. But once submerged both you and the entity are on the other side of the "mirror". But when you come out, only YOU come out, the other "you" which was demonic remains in that mirror world. You are then Born Again.

This video explains the correct way to baptize and the reasons why it should be done this way.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Text This topic is being debated by Christians all over the world. There are Christians saying that the old covenant no longer applies. But this is indeed false.

I did not take the time to watch movies simply because I find that videos are not informative except to verify certain facts such as archeology. In the case of theological discussion all videos are is another opinion besides your own.

The covenant of Moses was given to the Hebrews only. Not to any other people. It was an agreement between the Creator and the Hebrews who at that time accepted the laws and ordinances as set down by the Creator.

Hebrews 8:8-10
(8)For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
(9) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
(10) For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

The Creator did just that and it then the law became grace. When was this changed to grace?

Hebrews 8:13
In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Hebrews 12:24
And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

It is very plainly stated by the author of Hebrews that it became the covenant of Jesus to His own first and then to the Gentiles.

And to the Nazarene synagogue of James was given the laws with grace who immediately forbid the sacrifice of the blood of living creatures. But after the death of the Christ Jesus, James only administered to the Hebrew Jew first as it is written that Christ came for the Jew first. How then can James administer to both Jew and Gentile? The Creator then raised up the rabbi Saul/Paul and gave him charge to the Gentile world.

By this you can see that the laws of sacrifice of creatures were done away with just as the confessed sins were also done away with but only after grace was given. Nevertheless the law is still binding in that sin is still the same regardless of grace. Were sins forgiven before grace? No. Sins were covered but Sheol still prevailed. The Kingdom of Heaven was not given till grace was revealed by the blood of the Christ.

And to the apostle Paul was given the same laws under grace as was given to the Gentiles who as Paul also was given apostleship to the Gentiles. To have any conflict is to not be able to read and understand. I find no conflict in Paul and Jesus.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Good post, thanks for writing that. What I am trying to point out is the following:

Earth and heaven have not passed. The law is still in effect. However, through LOVE, the law is already fulfilled and that is the good news. because the law is love.

The love Jesus taught which we should become examples of.

It is another way of telling people to practice what they preach.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I in my own way agree partly with you SoulSurfer.

I just wrote this in another thread:

Faith as get out of jail free card even if you have done something you should be punished for. People with no sense of righteousness want a religion where you do not have to fix the problems you create and take responsability.

Now what did Yeshua say about people who did use faith as a get out of jail free card.

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

Paul do not speak for Yeshua. No matter how much you allow him to change/reinterpret Yeshua:s meassage to measure up and sin no more.

Sooner or later we all end up before the mirror.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You are then Born Again.

And your amygdala will be reconfigured and your spiritual senses will be woken up and your awareness will increase as you will walk blissfully without fear where others fear to thread.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Not quite ....

The Jerusalem Council Act 15:1 But some men came down from Judea and were teaching the brothers, “Unless you are circumcised according to the custom of Moses, you cannot be saved.” Act 15:2 And after Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and debate with them, Paul and Barnabas and some of the others were appointed to go up to Jerusalem to the apostles and the elders about this question. Act 15:3 So, being sent on their way by the church, they passed through both Phoenicia and Samaria, describing in detail the conversion of the Gentiles, and brought great joy to all the brothers. Act 15:4 When they came to Jerusalem, they were welcomed by the church and the apostles and the elders, and they declared all that God had done with them.

Act 15:5 But some believers who belonged to the party of the Pharisees rose up and said, “It is necessary to circumcise them and to order them to keep the law of Moses.” Act 15:6 The apostles and the elders were gathered together to consider this matter. Act 15:7 And after there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, “Brothers, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe. Act 15:8 And God, who knows the heart, bore witness to them, by giving them the Holy Spirit just as he did to us, Act 15:9 and he made no distinction between us and them, having cleansed their hearts by faith. Act 15:10 Now, therefore, why are you putting God to the test by placing a yoke on the neck of the disciples that neither our fathers nor we have been able to bear? Act 15:11 But we believe that we will be saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, just as they will.” Act 15:12 And all the assembly fell silent, and they listened to Barnabas and Paul as they related what signs and wonders God had done through them among the Gentiles.

Act 15:13 After they finished speaking, James replied, “Brothers, listen to me. Act 15:14 Simeon has related how God first visited the Gentiles, to take from them a people for his name. Act 15:15 And with this the words of the prophets agree, just as it is written, Act 15:16 “‘After this I will return, and I will rebuild the tent of David that has fallen; I will rebuild its ruins, and I will restore it, Act 15:17 that the remnant of mankind may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles who are called by my name, says the Lord, who makes these things

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
I in my own way agree partly with you SoulSurfer.

I just wrote this in another thread:

Faith as get out of jail free card even if you have done something you should be punished for. People with no sense of righteousness want a religion where you do not have to fix the problems you create and take responsability.

Now what did Yeshua say about people who did use faith as a get out of jail free card.

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

Paul do not speak for Yeshua. No matter how much you allow him to change/reinterpret Yeshua:s meassage to measure up and sin no more.

Sooner or later we all end up before the mirror.

But true faith is not a "get out of jail free card." That's a favorite atheist saw and something they clearly do not understand.

By their fruits shall you know them. Good trees give good fruit, likewise good souls (the faithful). Faith, genuine faith, works its own little miracle in those who have it. It's not the "miracle" of sitting in a pew every Sunday and going through the motions. It's something deeper and it carries out into your day to day life such that you could miss sitting in the pew and your faith still shines through and guides you.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Lets think about the verse you chose as a main point of contention and see if we can parse out more context .Figuring out what something may mean can sometimes figuring out what it may not mean

The word law is referring to the 5 books of Moses . Not all in those books are laws but words , jots and tittles . There is a promise in Gen 3 about the woman's seed as being a future thing to undo what had happened . "till" or until puts a point in time some place into the future . So at the point in time Jesus said that the all had not been fulfilled.

Later after His resurrection we read
Act 1:6 So when they had come together, they asked him, “Lord, will you at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?”
Act 1:7 He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by his own authority.

Going back we read in Mathew Mat 16:21 From that time Jesus began to show his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and on the third day be raised.
Mat 16:22 And Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him, saying, “Far be it from you, Lord! This shall never happen to you.”
Mat 16:23 But he turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrance to me. For you are not setting your mind on the things of God, but on the things of man.”

Now lets jump ahead in the story to give you some more context .This is after finding the tomb empty .Luk 24:13 That very day two of them were going to a village named Emmaus, about seven miles from Jerusalem,
Luk 24:14 and they were talking with each other about all these things that had happened.
Luk 24:15 While they were talking and discussing together, Jesus himself drew near and went with them.
Luk 24:16 But their eyes were kept from recognizing him.
Luk 24:17 And he said to them, “What is this conversation that you are holding with each other as you walk?” And they stood still, looking sad.
Luk 24:18 Then one of them, named Cleopas, answered him, “Are you the only visitor to Jerusalem who does not know the things that have happened there in these days?”
Luk 24:19 And he said to them, “What things?” And they said to him, “Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, a man who was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people,
Luk 24:20 and how our chief priests and rulers delivered him up to be condemned to death, and crucified him.
Luk 24:21 But we had hoped that he was the one to redeem Israel. Yes, and besides all this, it is now the third day since these things happened.
Luk 24:22 Moreover, some women of our company amazed us. They were at the tomb early in the morning,
Luk 24:23 and when they did not find his body, they came back saying that they had even seen a vision of angels, who said that he was alive.
Luk 24:24 Some of those who were with us went to the tomb and found it just as the women had said, but him they did not see.”
Luk 24:25 And he said to them, “O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken!
Luk 24:26 Was it not necessary that the Christ should suffer these things and enter into his glory?”
Luk 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he interpreted to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning himself.

One has to wonder after spending 3 years with Jesus what his disciples knew and understood about the law .We can look back and better understand these things and how they could have been unaware of the things we now know . Paul makes a statement that clarifies it for us .1Co 2:6 Yet among the mature we do impart wisdom, although it is not a wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are doomed to pass away.
1Co 2:7 But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glory.
1Co 2:8 None of the rulers of this age understood this, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

What rulers might Paul be talking about ..we get the answer Eph 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Don't forget back at Babel something happened . Deu 32:8 When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he divided mankind, he fixed the borders of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.
Deu 32:9 But the LORD's portion is his people, Jacob his allotted heritage.

Babel turns out was God turning His back on man who didn't learn from the flood . Gods promise of the woman's seed is still in play as we find out in the discourse to Abraham .Gen 22:17 I will surely bless you, and I will surely multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven and as the sand that is on the seashore. And your offspring shall possess the gate of his enemies,
Gen 22:18 and in your offspring shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, because you have obeyed my voice.”

This part " And your offspring shall possess the gate of his enemies, " may be alluding to Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.
Mat 16:18 And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

So is or did Jesus fulfill all ? Yes there is a ending to this story and Paul and his writings play a very important part .Don't throw the baby out with the bath water .

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Try this

The Old Testament law is the old covenant over all mankind except

Christians are under the New Covenant, in Christ, free of sin due to His death on the cross for us

This law of reaping and sowing, it's just greed
Jesus said sow love for a reward, when Jesus returns, not in this broken world
This is just a greed based, idol worship, self centered message about self

Want to know the truth, go read the sermon on the mount, go read what the fruit of the Spirit is
Want to know God and be wealthy, wealth comes from inside of you, not what you have

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Its not greed brother....

Reap what you sow is a basic principle of what he taught...

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Hey look Ak, we disagree
I believe the verse you quoted is talking about spiritual treasures as much as physical treasure
I believe the guy talking in the op link is talking materialism

Jesus was never concerned with money, Jesus was concerned about spiritual health
Again I am drawn to the sermon on the mount and the fruit of the Spirit as the format to sowing and reaping to receive an abundance. Maybe not in this world so much...

Christians can not be materialist. Christians are to be prosperous in love and compassion not physical wealth.
I think the verse you quoted explains that

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Akragon

Hey look Ak, we disagree
I believe the verse you quoted is talking about spiritual treasures as much as physical treasure
I believe the guy talking in the op link is talking materialism

Wrong, it is about taking personal responsibility, the Golden rule, the law of love. It is about being Selfless, the law of Moses. MORALITY.

Which has nothing to do whatsoever with materialism.

The law of reaping and sowing is stated in the bible:

Galatians 6;7 King James Bible "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

It is a warning as well as a blessing. If you do bad things, bad things happen. But nowhere did I mention greed. It simply means God will take care of everything through faith. But this has nothing to do with the law of attraction. (Which is a false doctrine btw.)

This video Sums up the entire OP.

edit on rd2017000000Thursdayrd000000Thu, 23 Feb 2017 19:37:08 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 23 Feb 2017 19:37:08 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join