It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump returns the power of bathrooom rules back to the states

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freija
We have been discussing this for two days in another thread: Trangender Bathroom and Locker Room Useage at Public Schools - New Federal Guidelines

Students.
Daughters.
Sisters.

Boys bathroom? Are you out of your mind?

Ah yes the glamour shots. Makeup and photoshop are wonderful.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Genitals aside... If you can pass, you can piss. If you look like a girl.. Go to the girls bathroom. If you look like a dude (or a beard in a dress) use the men's room. When something happens (cause it will) hammer that person with the full force of the law and not give them a "but I identify as a this or that, I had a right to be there" loophole.

All laws should apply to all citizens male and female, all races and identities, be it sexual or religious. Political/religious Identity laws give certain groups more rights and/or in most cases other groups less rights. This law gives legit creeps an legal get out of jail free card.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

You need to get out more man.. It's amazing what hormones can do.

Your post basically shows the difference between hormone treatments and older trans that are not on hormones. I'll admit tho a couple of those you posted are questionable whether they are truly trans or not
edit on 23-2-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

You need to get out more man.. It's amazing what hormones can do.

I've got more. They make my brain bleed. I keep them tucked away for just such instances, and try to forget about them otherwise.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I bet you do. I could link you to plenty of pics that will make you hate God for inventing a penis.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Mictain
The perverted minds have some sick twisted fantasies about what transgenders do in bathrooms and they create an issue.

You keep on fighting this non issue and continue to embrace the darkness that comes with the perverted thoughts and hate you may hold.

Exactly!

And what do most of those type people have in common?

Common sense.

Ignorance

Ignorance ?

Check a mirror- google basic human anatomy. Good luck.

Repeat.

Ignorance.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I bet you do. I could link you to plenty of pics that will make you hate God for inventing a penis.

No doubt. Forget two-edge sword, the internet is a veritable 1000-papercut nightmare waiting to slice naivete into a gelatinous puddle of bleached brain tissue.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I agree, that's why I ultimately don't like the law. One side of the sword it protects legit trans. The other side protects the creeps.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I agree, that's why I ultimately don't like the law. One side of the sword it protects legit trans. The other side protects the creeps.

There are creeps anyway.

You don't have to be trans to be a creep.

Seriously, how many that may just be cross dressers do you honestly think you're gonna run into? Anywhere?

Most transgenders what to be accepted as the gender they identify with, and appear accordingly.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Trump said he would return power back to the states, and even though this is a fringe, barely worthy of discussion issue, he has once again delivered on his campaign promise. Another Trump +1.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
The perverted minds have some sick twisted fantasies about what transgenders do in bathrooms and they create an issue.

You keep on fighting this non issue and continue to embrace the darkness that comes with the perverted thoughts and hate you may hold.

Are you serious? Really? Okay, here's one example that happened to me in Austin. A huge football player type man, unshaven, wearing a wig and a women's business suit, just stood at the next sink and glared and stared at me for no reason like he wanted to tear me apart as I washed my hands. It was like he was daring me to say something. I was not reacting, trying to ignore him and left as quickly as possible.

Also trans genders have been calling in to KLBJ AM in Austin and THEY have been saying they're against sharing bathrooms unless the transformation is complete. They say go to the bathroom that you have the parts for period.

STM

ETA: I can see this being made legal in some of the coastal states but no way in real America. Let the states decide what's right for them.
edit on 23-2-2017 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think something like this issue should be a state issue. The states can make sure there are some single bathrooms that these kids can use, they can be used by any student and even any parent who comes into the school. They have these bathrooms in many places already, one person at a time, a picture of a man and woman on the door.

WHY?

One good reason this should be a state issue?

There isn't one - - except religious belief (primarily).

As a woman, you should know exactly why.

Sorry if I've assumed your gender and offended you.
edit on 23-2-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Trump just keeps on keeping his promise to make America great again!

Great times to live in.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Let them use the disabled toilet. After all, they're mentally ill.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Assuming you don't think there can be morality without religion.

I don't think the two go hand in hand, as quite often there is a distinct lack of morality among the so-called religious.

What's wrong with good, old fashioned decorum?

This taking a piss or a dump issue seems to be a bit of a joke to us Brits...you Americans are placing much too much importance on it.

Why not have Male, Female and 'Gender Free' toilets? Then people can just take their pick...if their gender is 'ambiguous', then use the Gender Free facilities and everyone is happy...this isn't quantum physics guys.
edit on 23 2 2017 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Gryphon66

How is it "extra rights" to be able to use the bathroom of the gender you are?

If you are a boy, you use the boys bathroom, if you are a girl then you use the girls bathroom. Only when the identifying parts are completely removed is a guy a girl. Same with a girl. I have no problem with having a sex change then using the bathroom of the sex you are, until that time though, use one of those single bathrooms with a lady and man on them.

We all have the same rights, I can't go into a Woman's bathroom and use it, unless of course the mens is out of order and there is someone watching the door so no women come in while I am using it.

Yes, that's what these folks want ... they want to use the facilities that match their gender.

"identifying parts?" Wow. Medical science disagrees with you, as do the courts.

I'm going to say something that seems rude and coarse: your personal beliefs about what makes up a person's gender are not relevant. Why is it you think that you (or those who think like you) can stipulate who someone else is?

You can't go into a woman's bathroom because you aren't a woman. A transwoman is a woman.

That's the fundamental disconnect here, you (and those who believe as you do) want to impose your beliefs on the world.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Trump just keeps on keeping his promise to make America great again!

Great times to live in.

I'm merely observing here. But it strikes me that the scope of Making American Great Again is a tad limited. There is absolutely NO significance here, actually, the entire discussion is ridiculous.

Make a non-issue great again.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

So ...someone has to cut themselves so your beliefs about their gender are satisfied?

And you want to talk about "special" rights???

Amazing.

I have a counter proposal.

Stop worrying about others genitals while you are using the facilities.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
It should be a States-Rights issue.

The Federal Government already has it's tentacles in enough stuff that it shouldn't be involved with, and it isn't very fair or equal for larger, more vocal states like California and NY to drown out the voices of the rest of the country.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

It should not need to be stated, because it is patently obvious, that this roll back of protections basically permits states to discriminate against transgendered people. This IS a discrimination issue, always was, and will remain such.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join