It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Light/Posative Entities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I have read through quite a few topics here, people talking about Astral Projection and things. People always seem to talk about there being Evil/Dark/Negative entities or "demons" and things walking/floating about. Which may or may not attack you.

However I was wondering if there are any Good/Light/Posative entities or "angels" floating about doing things? If so do they help/protect people/look after them ect?

And if they do exist, howcome people do not seem to talk about them as much?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Oh yes! Many many good ones 'floating around here'. LOL
People don't talk much about the good little girl or boy in the back of the room that did all their work and didn't get into trouble once in the entire school year....but they do talk about the one always causing trouble and flunking out don't they?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
OK

So say in regards to this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If the guy is being watched by some Powerful Dark Entity, is it not possible to Summon a Powerful Light Entity to either help destroy the dark one or send it back to where it came from? (I should probally ask in his thread ^_^; )

Also how come most people seem to be into Summoning Dark or Evil Forces? Is it that a lot of people do Summon Good entities but because they are good they do not cause any trouble so you never really here about it?

[edit on 31-1-2005 by Shinji]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
There's entities of all alignments out there. I'd surmise that most people talk about the dark/evil ones because they tend to make the best stories. I myself have many light/good and neutral entites that I tend to surround myself with (myself being of a neutral leaning towards good alignment). While some of those are rather interesting entities in and of themselves, the encounters I've had with dark/evil entities have always made for much more dramatic events, and therefore better stories.

Also, thank you for referencing my thread, Shinji. That's a perfect case in point (btw, I did answer your question in that thread). The central focus of the discussion in that thread is a dark entity. However, there's also the guardian spirit mentioned (who is of a neutral/benign nature). If you'd care for me to elaborate on him more, I do have a few stories about him as well, just not as interesting.

Actually, if you'd like more tales of good entities, I do have information on a haunting also in the same town as the dark entity that contains a little bit of everything.... good, evil, neutral, conflict, resolution, etc.

Perhaps I'll start another thread about that.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I didn't look at the thread link you posted, but I'll answer the questions just the same :-) (they don't change the rules for individuals often. lol)

I don't like the word 'summon'. It sounds like you are the master of something lower than yourself and are giving an order or something. Allow me to use the word ask, or call to :-)

Ok - first, we attract, just like in life, those like ourselves. 1st, unless he has been dabbeling in things he has no business dabbeling in, there is no reason for any energy other than good to want to watch or be near him.
But, for the sake of the question - let's just suppose that for some reason there was this thing lurking around.
I won't bother with the what if's and possibilities - I'll skip strait to the question.
Can you ask for help from another energy? Of course! Will it distroy another? No. But I have had to recieve help in 'filtering' or keeping some at bay. These kin (the not-so-good ones), they aren't real dependable and don't stick to their guns long. They may (I suppose) have some reason or grudge from life they want to be vengful of in death, but for the most part, things like that are no longer important.

Most people can't summon anything at all. The ones who play around with it are most apt to get the 'bad ones'.
Those who are able and do get help from loved ones, friends and other energies not of our world don't general talk about it. We'd be called crazy number one, and secondly, if we did go public and let just anyone know what was going on - we'd problaly never get any rest.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
definitely yes, one such light entity presented himself to me as a buddhist monk and pointed me in the direction of a huge mountain in one my most successful oobe experience.

as for summoning one etc, I haven't been able to do it, most of the paranormal experience I have had has been totally uncontrollable.

new topics

top topics

join