It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Category Liberal Uprising Scale

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Left-Wing Death Squads?
Don't get into a scuffle with them, if their pants rip they will have to go home and change them.
Or maybe we could switch the signs on the bathroom doors, that will confuse them for a while.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Carrot
Tangerine
Tang
Dorito
Cheetoh

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: GodEmperor

"full on Communist revolution, left-wing death squads"

Lack of historical perspective clearly isn't your only problem. Do you know how few communists there are in the United States? Lmao.

Well, if their facebook page is to be believed, at least 167,170 of them, and they had a platform as of 2014.

They don't like Trump either, fyi, and have quite the anti-trump rhetoric up on their page, too.

Fun fact, Communists and Progressives are much alike. =) Both are on the Far-left, and both preach anti-racist, and equality, and both don't like religion.

Hmm, so perhaps we should just start calling the progressives what they really are, Communists?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Bahahaha.

Oh my god! People are protesting!

What is the world coming to!

We've never seen anything like this!

Haha.

If liberals scare you enough to make a rating system similar to tornados for their protests, I don't know what to tell you.

Wait a minute, in fact I do. Sack up. I can't believe the whining coming from conservatives because people won't stop exercising their freedom of speech to disagree publicly through protest.

Despite what God Emperor Trump tells you he's heard from someone, the majority of people in America DIDN'T vote for him. So I wouldn't expect the protests to go anywhere, anytime soon.

You must be fun at parties...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Lack of historical perspective clearly isn't your only problem. Do you know how few communists there are in the United States? Lmao.

Oh sorry, I forgot all the Commies self-identity as 'social democrats'. I am well aware of American history, no need to point out how social unrest is historically leftist.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The Inauguration day protest was the first one this year, maybe call it Protest Alex which was a Cat 2 due to the mass arrests and the failed terror plots. Second would be the Women's march, I'll go with Protest Bo(I think that's gender neutral), it was a Category 1, upgraded from a 0 because Madonna.

I think the next was the Immigration protests at the airports, Protest Cameron that's probably just a Cat 0 but this could be upgraded if any new information comes out. Not sure what the next one is, was there anything before the Berkeley riots?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I propose a scale for wingnut melodrama.

Such a proposal is not without merit. It's now become common practice for the Right Wing to go to dramatic extremes in their descriptions of recent protests, calling them full-scale riots and terrorist acts.

What would we call your wingnut melodrama scale? The Sissy scale? Perhaps the Drama Queen?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: rockintitz

Carrot
Tangerine
Tang
Dorito
Cheetoh

Those are just things that are orange and delicious.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

Bahahaha.

Haha.

If liberals scare you enough to make a rating system similar to tornados for their protests, I don't know what to tell you.

Wait a minute, in fact I do. Sack up. I can't believe the whining coming from conservatives because people won't stop exercising their freedom of speech to disagree publicly through protest.

Despite what God Emperor Trump tells you he's heard from someone, the majority of people in America DIDN'T vote for him. So I wouldn't expect the protests to go anywhere, anytime soon.

I'm a riot.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Sounds like you need a safe space from liberals.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well, the attempt to get a Cat 1 going in this thread isn't working too well.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think some of you are right, using Cat scale may be confused with hurricanes. How about tier, or tear, 1 through 5? I predict at least a tear 2 leftist protest this weekend after the 'bathroom hate law decision'.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Nice try.

Just relax and enjoy the thread, it's a creative idea and really quite funny

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 23-2-2017 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Bahahaha.

Haha.

I'm a riot.

So, like a category 3 then

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

Bahahaha.

Haha.

I'm a riot.

So, like a category 3 then

As soon as I wake up.

(I kinda like being compared to a tornado)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Alphabetical list of names for the riot hurricanes coming our way this year

AIDS Skrillex
Bernout
Carl the cuck
Dunham
Ellen
feminazi
Genderqueer
hilldog
intersex
Kuck
loser
Matress Girl
Nasty woman
Otherkin
Phil Fish
Quota
REEE
Smugglypuff
Trigglypuff
unperson
Venus
womanhood
xe
"you're a white ****** male"
zhe
edit on 23-2-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

First, Liberals scarcely get to "Category 1" they rely on their Quasi-Pacifist 'call your senators' nonsense

Second, your view on communism is highly flawed

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The protesters' toques certainly weren't gender neutral, being representative of the organs of only one of the two genders and all, so why should their protest names be gender neutral?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

the majority of people in America DIDN'T vote for him.

You know the majority of people in America didn't vote in general...
Yet now feel empowered to act like a bunch of 5 year when it didn't go their way?

Side note:
Lighting public and private property on fire out of protest isn't protest.
It's a felony...
You all seem to have forgotten we live in a civil society that has laws and such.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join