It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Category Liberal Uprising Scale

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Left-wing protests has become a common occurrence. Any provocative tweet made by Trump, or reported action taken by the administration, sparks widespread protests. I believe it's time to create a classification scale to the severity of each protest/uprising, kind of like hurricanes and tornadoes. I have been pondering a scaled system similar to the weather phenomenon, Category 0 - 5, of course there is always room for revision like all scales.

Here is the scale:

Category 0: These are the typical, most common left-wing protest. Mostly peaceful, little to no property damage, little to no assaults or physical injury, and little to no arrests made. The worst a person will see from this type of protest is maybe some harsh words spoken and/or yelled, nudity, etc.

Category 1: This is the most common category of liberal protest that sees violence. There are 3 or more assaults, thousands of dollars in property damage, and/or at least 5 arrests made. It is typically isolated to a small portion of the protest group as whole.

Category 2: Now we are getting into the danger zone, you probably wouldn't want to bring your kids out to a category 2 left-wing protest. Up to $1 million in property damage, riot police being assaulted, pedestrians being assaulted, and/or at least 1 death. The violent group is slightly larger than a category 1, and the peaceful protesters involved are complicit or supportive of the actions. An example of a Category 2 would be the Berkeley riots.

Category 3: These are rare, but have happened more often in recent years. Millions in property damage, scores of injured, scores of arrests. National Guard is called in, curfews implemented, etc. One of the more famous Category 3's is the Ferguson 'protests' a couple years ago.

Category 4: I don't think we've had a category 4 left-wing protest in recent decades. This is essentially shifting into the full-scale insurrection, not only is National Guard called in, but the entire area/city has to be cordoned off, check-points, constitutional rights revoked. Some left-wing death squads form, but this left-wing event is limited geographically.

Category 5: Never will happen, but it should be on the scale for reference. This is full on Communist revolution, left-wing death squads nationwide, etc. Portions of the country lost. Death toll would be getting into the hundreds of thousands. Of course, this is every violent left-wing anarchists dream, but they can keep on dreaming.

Anyways, just a thought. I would like to see a weekly forecast, and also an explanation for the possible catalyst (usually something Trump says, or a cop shooting a criminal).

I believe there was a Category 3 left-wing protest in Sweden, not sure it could just be a Cat 2.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

They need nicknames too.

Protest Peter, Category 3 in Sweden.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Flipping that back to Hurricanes...I think they should throw the name, "TrigglyPuff" into the mix. Hurricane TrigglyPuff.

edit on 22-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

They need nicknames too.

That is an excellent idea! We'll have to start alphabetically at the beginning of the year, switching male to female names, or should they all be gender neutral?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I like your categories.

Liberals riot/conservatives have revolutions.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

They need nicknames too.

Careful, they should be non gender specific names like Pat else you could trigger libquake.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

They need nicknames too.

Careful, they should be non gender specific names like Pat else you could trigger libquake.

OMG, now that is funny.

California would fall off the map!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

They need nicknames too.

Yup.
A category 4 would be a Pelosi and a category 5 would be a Hillary...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

We should name the riots like they do storms.

Next week, the forecast expects a riot named WeaselButt to be a Level 3.

You are advised to stay indoors and seek shelter in certain areas around Starbucks.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

They need nicknames too.

It looks like a hurricane but self-identifies as an earthquake.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Bahahaha.

Oh my god! People are protesting!

What is the world coming to!

We've never seen anything like this!

Haha.

If liberals scare you enough to make a rating system similar to tornados for their protests, I don't know what to tell you.

Wait a minute, in fact I do. Sack up. I can't believe the whining coming from conservatives because people won't stop exercising their freedom of speech to disagree publicly through protest.

Despite what God Emperor Trump tells you he's heard from someone, the majority of people in America DIDN'T vote for him. So I wouldn't expect the protests to go anywhere, anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Bahahaha.

People are being organized and paid to protest.
So yeah, oh my god.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Can we do the same for Trumps false Terror reports?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

That is hilarious...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Why are you acting like a Category 3?

Lighten up and have some fun.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: underwerks
Bahahaha.

People are being organized and paid to protest.
So yeah, oh my god.

Do you really believe people have to be paid to protest Donald Trump?

Surely it couldn't be because, god forbid, they actually DON'T LIKE Trump?

Nah, this has Soros all over it..

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Can we do the same for Trumps false Terror reports?

Come up with a fun name, debbie downer

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

Why are you acting like a Category 3?

Lighten up and have some fun.

I'm completely enjoying myself. This thread is hilarious.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The next time you see a protest make sure to run to your bunkers. That will stop them.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I propose a scale for wingnut melodrama. 0-10. You're hitting about a 7.

I'm going to guess that you're not much of a student of American or World History. Luckily, we live in the Internet Age and the information you need to give you some perspective and untwist your panties is available online AND conveniently indexed!

List of incidents of civil unrest in the United States

Also, as evidenced by this woefully uninsightful absurdity:

"full on Communist revolution, left-wing death squads"

Lack of historical perspective clearly isn't your only problem. Do you know how few communists there are in the United States? Lmao.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join