It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a likely arrival of Mexican Left wing to Power in 2018, as a reaction to Trump Era.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Thanks Dear c2oden,

I hope is going also to be remembered well when we flip this page moving on from the chapter we are currently living in America, and I sincerely wish at that moment Americans will have reflected deeply in what it was said here for good.

We need real quality leadership, one that instead to divide let the entire society to join to reach goals, the last election reveal a grave lack of it, it was an insult to the Latin Culture among other minorities and its huge contribution to our History.

When the principal idea that it is proposed to move us ahead is to involve us in more conflicts and in to also mess even the good relationships we have had with our closest associates it is clear that there is inability to lead us in any good direction.

As I have already told this is just a moment, and it is going to pass faster than we can imagine for good, but we need to learn important lessons from it.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 2/24/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

As it was predicted on this thread a year and a half ago A Left wing politician has been elected on this July 1st of 2018 election as President of Mexico, by overwhelming majority of the votes, first time for Mexico during its democratic era.

This will not be the first leftist administration on Mexico, at least four in the XX century were aligned in what is called Social democratic ideology: Lazaro Cardenas-del Rio, Manual Avila-Camacho, Luis Echeverria-Alvarez and Jose Lopez-Portillo were too.

My prayers are for the best good luck for Mexicans during this Historic change that also has broken the bipartisan system that was established in 2000 when the PAN ended the Hegemony of PRI.

Mexico has showed Yesterday that is perfectly viable to establish democracy with more than 2 political choices and that such a situation may offer more flexibility in the propositions of how a government can solve the great social and economic needs of a large nation.

It was so impressive the popular support that the election shows in favor of Andres Manuel Lopez-Obrador, more than 53% of the votes in only one round election and competing with other three candidates of historically important political parties.

Please check:
Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador won by landslide election in Mexico

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/2/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Congratulations to Mexico.

And to you, Angel, on what appears to be a valid prediction.

Something we don’t see very often on these boards.

May your future predictions be as accurate and hold as much promise as this one.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Well, I try to post predictions thinking carefully before all the impressions that come to my mind in order to evaluate how strong I perceive the causal line.

It is not a coincidence that Yesterday another of my threads reached also full achievement concerning an earthquake felt in Guadalajara less than 24 hours before this election produced this outcome that also was a correctly predicted.

That other forecast was released here almost two months ago, so in both exercises no trend easily guessed at last minute can be pointed to try to deny the precision of a genuine ESP prediction.

Pls check
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your comment.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/2/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

A cycle is ending and a new one is beginning this December 1st for Mexico, it is the beginning of the third Non PRI administration in the Democratic History of the country. All my prayers, hopes and good desires are for the prosperity of the Aztec and Mayan country, a soil that has given life to a unique nation in the hemisphere, perhaps the only one that can traceback their roots through a millenary tradition of civilization and wisdom.

Mexicans along centuries have showed a tremendous ability to adapt to all kind of situations and overcome crises along History always finding the path toward write new chapters that improve what is letting go back.

Mexicans have seen along their History a lot of empires to appear, to raise and to decline, they dealt with the Spanish and French Empires, they were a key nation to reject the totalitarian regimes of the Nazi Germany, the Francoism in Spain and the USSR, as well as with the American expansion to their very borders.

No Doubt Mexico has the strength of the same solid rock used to built its majestic pyramids in the past and will be still present for many more centuries playing an important role in the world.

Is that ability to adapt and construct consensus the one that I perceive Mexicans of all conditions must be focused on this moment if you want to make a Great future for you and hour descendants.

This is not time for hatreds, resentments or divisions but for positive attitudes, to think in great and to construct all together the social peace you deserve and the stronger economy that you need.

Please check
New Agreement to replace NAFTA signed in Buenos Aires between Mexico USA and Canada

I pray that the New President Andres Manuel Lopez-Obrador understand that vital principal goal that is above any other targets to reach, the one of national harmony, progress, creation of opportunities for all, that wealth is created and not disputed, that technology, industry and science are also creations of the human spirit.

Good luck and Viva Mexico!

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/30/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join