It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Canada, your prime minister is selling out your country! Don't let him do it!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well, this isn't much of a surprise. I tried to warn everyone I could what would happen if this joker was elected. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said today that he is going to allow all "asylum seekers" to enter Canada no matter what way they come here. People "escaping" the United States have literally risked life and limb to walk across the border into Canada to avoid the US scoop-up of illegal aliens.

So the real bad guys that know they will be caught and arrested for crimes and deported are now flooding across the border at weak places all along Canada's border. And WHOA, our border guards and the RCMP and local police forces are welcoming them with open arms! Because Justin ordered it. I believe he is in Soro's pocket. We now have an open border here in Canada. Our laws mean nothing. Our prime minister should be arrested and charged with treason.

We cannot take care of our military VETS living on the street. We can barely keep our own families afloat but we have billions to offer the over 35,000 Syrian imports we are taking in without vetting. This guy has GOT to go. When they get here they get free health care, free dental (which we have to pay for) free housing, free ESL language training, free f----ing money to get them set up in housing while our single parents and disadvantaged cannot get the services they need. Below is a link to a petition that ALL right minded Canadians should sign.

Now the latest is this bill M-103 that Trudeau is pushing through that will make it a crime to criticize islam. (Notice the small i in islam?) This legislation will make it illegal to express so called islamophobia! There is NO such thing! A phobia implies fear and the made up word islamophobia implies fear of islam. Well I am not afraid of islam. I am diametrically OPPOSED to islam. Can't stand it. Not scared of it, just not willing to put up with it in my society. All I know is Canadians better start standing up against this crap soon or we will end up in the same boat as Europe.

Blue Wolf

www.therebel.media...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If there truly is a bill to do that then it is a horrific one. If you can't criticize religion then you have no freedom at all.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Does this mean I can go fishing there now if I've got an OWI 20 years ago?

-Seriously

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caroline13456
Well, this isn't much of a surprise. I tried to warn everyone I could what would happen if this joker was elected. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said today that he is going to allow all "asylum seekers" to enter Canada no matter what way they come here. People "escaping" the United States have literally risked life and limb to walk across the border into Canada to avoid the US scoop-up of illegal aliens.

So the real bad guys that know they will be caught and arrested for crimes and deported are now flooding across the border at weak places all along Canada's border. And WHOA, our border guards and the RCMP and local police forces are welcoming them with open arms! Because Justin ordered it. I believe he is in Soro's pocket. We now have an open border here in Canada. Our laws mean nothing. Our prime minister should be arrested and charged with treason.

We cannot take care of our military VETS living on the street. We can barely keep our own families afloat but we have billions to offer the over 35,000 Syrian imports we are taking in without vetting. This guy has GOT to go. When they get here they get free health care, free dental (which we have to pay for) free housing, free ESL language training, free f----ing money to get them set up in housing while our single parents and disadvantaged cannot get the services they need. Below is a link to a petition that ALL right minded Canadians should sign.

Now the latest is this bill M-103 that Trudeau is pushing through that will make it a crime to criticize islam. (Notice the small i in islam?) This legislation will make it illegal to express so called islamophobia! There is NO such thing! A phobia implies fear and the made up word islamophobia implies fear of islam. Well I am not afraid of islam. I am diametrically OPPOSED to islam. Can't stand it. Not scared of it, just not willing to put up with it in my society. All I know is Canadians better start standing up against this crap soon or we will end up in the same boat as Europe.

Blue Wolf

www.therebel.media...

Hey don't shut that policy down yet. I'm a struggling American who could do with a fresh start. Free medical.dental, and housing sounds good.

Well I'm not gonna go for that swim just yet. I'm a white, male American so I probably don't count.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Anybody know what the "M" stands for in "M-103"?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Caroline13456

Source? I'm from Canada and I haven't heard of this open border.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said today that he is going to allow all "asylum seekers" to enter Canada no matter what way they come here. People "escaping" the United States have literally risked life and limb to walk across the border into Canada to avoid the US scoop-up of illegal aliens.

can you link this? id like to read it

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This kid knows nothing about responsible governing. He's never in Parliament long enough to understand the gravity of his idiotic promises and the disastrous effects they are having on Canadians.

He seems to think that responsible government is to travel the globe, smile for the selfies and waste our money on questionable social engineering experiments.

Thankfully we only have about 3 years to suffer the little goof. Hopefully we will have a country left.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I don't think in this day and age a PM can take money from Soros without being found out by investigative journalists. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Well the "open border' comment refers to the fact that people are flooding through in Manitoba where I live and in Quebec and other weak spots. These people are simply walking across into Canada with no border patrol opposition or screening. They are overwhelming the small towns they are coming into an there is no stopping them as long as Jihadi Justin is in charge.

People who have applied to come to Canada legally through the proper channels have been waiting in line sometimes for years yet these so-called refugees (From a "safe" country US) are skipping the que. That means our borders are not protected, the law here doesn't matter and are essentially Canada's borders are open. People up here are getting pissed off.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Yes, I would like a line as well. The link you provide only seems to be for part of the commentary.

Otherwise welcome to what America has been experiencing for the last, at least, 4 years.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Just don't mention a wall.

That's like opening a can of racist worms

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingMonkeyInSpace
Anybody know what the "M" stands for in "M-103"?

M is for Motion, i.e. a show of support without power of law

An actual law would be labelled "C" instead of "M".

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Well the "open border' comment refers to the fact that people are flooding through in Manitoba where I live and in Quebec and other weak spots. These people are simply walking across into Canada with no border patrol opposition or screening. They are overwhelming the small towns they are coming into an there is no stopping them as long as Jihadi Justin is in charge.

People who have applied to come to Canada legally through the proper channels have been waiting in line sometimes for years yet these so-called refugees (From a "safe" country US) are skipping the que. That means our borders are not protected, the law here doesn't matter and are essentially Canada's borders are open. People up here are getting pissed off.

Again, would like to see the link.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Lets See....Mexico Does Not Want their Criminals Back , the U.S. is getting Ready to Deport them , Now Canada's PM has No Problem letting them into Canada . Good Luck with Dat Canucks , eh ?
edit on 22-2-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Here ya go...

www.pbs.org...[/ url]

[url=http://globalnews.ca/news/3212041/justin-trudeau-refugees-donald-trump-travel-ban/]http://globalnews.ca/news/3212041/justin-trudeau-refugees-dona ld-trump-travel-ban/

www.nytimes.com... -trudeau-trump-refugee-ban.html?_r=0

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

"Now the latest is this bill M-103"

So I wonder if Caroline13456 is purposely being deceitful by posting this garbage.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Lets See....Mexico Does Not Want their Criminals Back , the U.S. is getting Ready to Deport them , Now Canada's PM has No Problem letting them into Canada . Good Luck with Dat Canucks , eh ?

Trump Administration should help these people cross the boarder. It works out for all parties.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Okay guys links not working (any surprise?) I'll try again:

Refugees Welcome!

Fox

UK daily mail

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Our God given right of free speech is being attacked. WE are being attackted. FROM WITHIN! You know guys and gals, it's going to come down to us standing up against this s**t. If we don't we will lose our country and our rights.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join