It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Maxine Waters Calls Trump Cabinet Picks: “A Bunch of Scumbags”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I just noticed in the OP's video, Maxine Waters called Reince Priebus, Mike Priebus.

And this was just after the commentator used his name!

She doesn't have a clue what the hell is going on or who is doing what. She's just an automaton speaking vile and hateful things following a predetermined set of instructions: "just go on national TV and call them scumbags, Maxine...that's all you have to do".

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Deluxe !!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
She has become a cartoon character. She, Pelosi, and that other bastion of intellect, Shiela Jackson Lee (the one that thinks Wikipedia and WikiLeaks are one and the same).

Please, SNL, do a skit with these three morons!!!

Hold on.... I always thought those people are from SNL ?

The more you know...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: queenofswords
She has become a cartoon character. She, Pelosi, and that other bastion of intellect, Shiela Jackson Lee (the one that thinks Wikipedia and WikiLeaks are one and the same).

Please, SNL, do a skit with these three morons!!!

Don't forget about Elizabeth Warren.
But seriously.....who the fu*k is voting for these idiots?

*Chinese wiseman voice: The answer... lies within the depths of .... the question, yes.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This whole world has gone moonbat mfin crazy.

Some people seem to have lost their sense of propriety.

Intolerance and hate for those that don't agree with a belief or ideal.

I'm looking at you.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
LOL, the same Maxine Waters who claimed Russia was "invading Korea?"

Ugh, this senile cuck needs to retire already.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Dumb or not, you cannot deny that Trumps cabinet IS full of some of the most utterly contemptible people in the United States.

There is not a strong moral fibre between the lot of them!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Dr. Ben Carson is a scumbag according to you.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Dr Ben Carson is the best of a bad bunch, but his habit of holding his "faith" up as a shield, rather than holding positions that people of all faiths and none can agree on, makes him every bit as bad of a representative as a former oil company executive is.

He uses his qualifications in the NARROW field of neurology as some sort of badge for science generally, despite the fact that he is ignorant of the age of our planet, an ignorance he falsely defends as an intrinsic part of belief in Christ (which it is not), makes himself out to be some poster boy for the faith, despite being the worst advertisement for it that he is capable of being...

He is not a great man, not even a particularly good man, and a poor representative to boot.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Talk about the kettle calling the pot black, does she any credibility left, I think not.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
All I know is that, if you have pissed off Maxine Waters, you're probably doing something right.

Her opinion is useless, her presence in Congress is useless, and I'm amazed that she keeps getting re-elected--makes me want to check what is being put in her constituents' public water sources.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join