It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Maxine Waters Calls Trump Cabinet Picks: “A Bunch of Scumbags”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
U.S. Congresswoman Maxine Waters from California is at it bigly with the Trump bashing.

On MSNBC, she called all Trump's Cabinet people a bunch of scumbags !!

Maxine is on a wild tirade since Nov 9th.

All scripted of course, because she has made enough gaffes of her own to not be as sharp as people would have you believe.

Desperate Democrats all failures it seems.

Democrat Maxine Waters Calls Trump Cabinet Picks: “A Bunch of Scumbags”

Far left Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) has taken on the role of spokesperson for the Democrat Party since the November election.

During an appearance on MSNBC’s All in with Chris Hayes, Democrat Maxine Waters read off a list of people connected to the Trump team who also have connections to Russia and the oil and gas industry.

Waters then went on to call the Trump administration a “bunch of scumbags.”

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Coming from the dumbest person in Congress, it should be considered a compliment.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Really ? I Hear President Trump Thinks she Makes Really Good Pancakes............

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
She has become a cartoon character. She, Pelosi, and that other bastion of intellect, Shiela Jackson Lee (the one that thinks Wikipedia and WikiLeaks are one and the same).

Please, SNL, do a skit with these three morons!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I want her to get drunk and do stand-up. Angry Bill Hicks style.

I'd pay to see that.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

First deplorable. . . now scumbags?

I wish the fascist left would make up their minds!

T-shirts don't grow on trees you know!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
She has become a cartoon character. She, Pelosi, and that other bastion of intellect, Shiela Jackson Lee (the one that thinks Wikipedia and WikiLeaks are one and the same).

Don't forget about Elizabeth Warren.
But seriously.....who the fu*k is voting for these idiots?
The Democrats are a total disaster if they think these people should be on every news show talking stupidity. They can't get anyone better representing their side out there?
This is why we need term limits at every level of government, this crazy woman should have been gone long ago.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

What's crazy is what she says does not come from religious idiocy. She is simply dumb. The fact she keeps putting a microphone in front of herself is proof she is so dumb she does not even realize it.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
She looks exactly like I thought she would.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Wow!

I didn't hear anyone complaining about the Bush Administration that was surrounded by oil interests for Iraq and Afghanistan war, and all their contracting companies.

The truth is, Maxine Waters is angry that she got left out, of this money making deal, what a sore loser.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I think I love her.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

First deplorable. . . now scumbags?

I wish the fascist left would make up their minds!

T-shirts don't grow on trees you know!

They have, and think they got it Right.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
I think I love her.

Like I said in the other thread, batcrap crazy dems... theyre great in bed. Now you get the added bonus of roll play. Just yell : smash me like Hilary won... damn that would get all out of hand.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Deplorables for Scumbags. 2020.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Bush? Really?!? Man you had to time travel for that comeback a reply to: Informer1958

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The Dem leadership better shut these idiots up. "The lady doth protest too much." Everybody that has done even a smidgen of research knows where the real Russian influence was, and it wasn't in Donald Trump's corner.

She and others are going to get those books open wide and clear, and methinks it's going to backfire on their party.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

So being honest about something is bad now? Far left craze, shoot a commie!

Trump probably misread something, selected a few cabinet pricks and went with the usual scumbags to do the job. Easy as pie.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Don't forget about Elizabeth Warren.
But seriously.....who the fu*k is voting for these idiots?
The Democrats are a total disaster if they think these people should be on every news show talking stupidity. They can't get anyone better representing their side out there?
This is why we need term limits at every level of government, this crazy woman should have been gone long ago.

Oh, yeah...I forgot about Pocohantas! And let's not leave out Hank "Guam could tip over" Johnson! There's another Dem-wit to add to the bunch.

And they deign to call names as if they have any kind of validity whatsoever.

#TermLimits

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Its hard to take someone that looks like a ventriloquist's puppet seriously.

That, and she's got the brains of a dummy too.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

The Dem leadership better shut these idiots up. "The lady doth protest too much." Everybody that has done even a smidgen of research knows where the real Russian influence was, and it wasn't in Donald Trump's corner.

She and others are going to get those books open wide and clear, and methinks it's going to backfire on their party.

And this why I think I love her.
Let them talk.
edit on 2017-02-22T21:06:11-06:002201722America/Chicago2 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2 >>

join