It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannapoulos's Press Conference

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

political hit job? the man joked about how giving oral sex to his priest made him a pro at oral sex. these people choke themselves with their own rope and people like you overlook their actions because of their political leanings, that is a political cover up, the thin blue line.

He joked. There's your first clue.

ha joking about pedophilia. classy.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Looks like the counter punching has begun. The internet is going to dig up every leftist now. The silence will be staggering. Can't wait. Any comedian who has made the female teacher male student joke is about to be dug up.

Word is George Takei's commentary about his underage camp experience with an older man has hit TMZ.
It's happening.

There is an interesting theory going around that Bannon orchestrated this as a part of a plan to go after pgate.

edit on 23-2-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

political hit job? the man joked about how giving oral sex to his priest made him a pro at oral sex. these people choke themselves with their own rope and people like you overlook their actions because of their political leanings, that is a political cover up, the thin blue line.

He joked. There's your first clue.

ha joking about pedophilia. classy.

He was molested. According to him it is how he makes light of it. Meanwhile, we have people crying about jokes. Must be a tough life.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

He is gay and is called homophobic by the left. He dates only black guys and they call him racist. He is Jewish and they claim he is anti-Semitic. He was a victim of sexual abuse and they claim he advocates for it.

Anyone with half a brain knows that the real issue with Milo is that he is a conservative.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I am really pretty meh when it comes to Milo... little to over the top for me..

But some of the people here on this web site have lowered the bar one more..

If he does not do a press conference to clarify things... they continue to run with the story that he condones and supports Pedophilia.. (I imagine that is a pretty horrific situation for a victim of abuse to be in)

He does the press conference and people are going, he did not mean it, it is a cover blah blah... Seriously is there anything the guy could do that would get people off his case short of shooting himself?

Judging by some of the replies here no...

Whats the old phrase... walk a mile in their shoes... mmm ring a bell..

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

At least he held a press conference within 48 hours to call out the people smearing him and set the record straight... while all Podesta did was tweet about Russia.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

I was hoping our friends on ATS would also attack these other enablers. I only want fair disgust and hate.

That's silly. That's why this thread was a non-starter: selective outrage at its finest.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

He said he has used humor to cope with what happened to him.

I think that is more accurate to say, specially right now. It's not an attempt to make light of things leading to toleration of things, it's a coping mechanism to survive... literally. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, in fact I think it makes a person really attractive. To be able to make fun of things, even themselves.

People are being especially scrutinizing... its almost like the first episode of black mirror. Out of control.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Leftist hero Lena Dunham condones pedophilia on her own sibling. Not news. Keeps her whatever tv show and I have no clue what else she does. Lefties praise her. News doesn't care.

Milo makes these weird statements. In the news cycle 24 hours a day. Forced to resign all his jobs.

I'm not judging either, but it's obvious to see how the slanted coverage goes.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: smurfy

Trump, is a big fan of a lot of people too, he says that a lot.

Stupid response. I guess you aren't a big fan of anyone. Congratulations.

Well, there are plenty of people I admire, Milo is not one of those I'm happy to say. Oh! and neither is Trump.

edit on 23-2-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join