It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannapoulos's Press Conference

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Big fan of Milo, sad that he has been destroyed in the fashion he has. You knew once the left organized against him, they would take him down. First a victim of abuse, now a victim of the left, hopefully he can find a way to come back from this attack.

The Left forced him to say the things he did?

Breitbart folded to the Left and let him go?

Well, I guess everything is a conspiracy these days.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
What is John Stewart, Colbert, etc?

The both do stand up, he does not. He is not a comedian. He even refers to himself as a journalist.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'd let him watch my kids over the summer before I'd let Podesta watch my kids for an hour.

Then again I'm not in the habit of letting anyone watch my kids, so its a moot point.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Half the reason I posted this link was to see how much attention all the people who've been screaming about milo for the last several days would react to getting unedited video of him clearly stating his beliefs and positions.

Shocking me not at all, this thread is getting very little attention from that crowd. Ah well.

Nah, I'll pipe in. I was very critical of Milo on those other thread (as you know).

What he has said since on the subject is actually in agreement with what a lot of his critics said; that he shouldn't have said it and totally understands how it came off. Enough so that he resigned which is what a lot of people thought he should do.

So in a way, Milo agreed with his critics but he set the record straight that, despite his words, he knows it was wrong what happened to him. That's all the apology I needed to hear from him. His experiences were horrible and he doesn't even realize it but at least he realizes that he doesn't realize it. If that makes sense.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

TY for this thread.

I hope people watch this video and actually listen to what he has to say. He is so sincere, not a troll.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: MrSensible
There are lots of comedians who make jokes about these things and don't have to hold press conferences about them.

Except he is not a comedian, he is a political commentator.

Dammit, the penny has dropped.. I just realised that while I knew he was a politique in the US, I never dealt with anything he had been up to in the UK, now I realise it was the same thing....marginalising minority groups, any targeted minority, as being implicitly dangerous, what better way than Paedophlia because it is so hateful, in America the gays got a bashing by Milo, in the Uk it came down to the same thing by Milo, Muslim gangs. To be sure, those things have happened, but not limited to minority groups, by any stretch of the imagination. A conspiracy for sure, but from where, this is not just the crappy Trump stuff, it's far wider.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Looks like the counter punching has begun. The internet is going to dig up every leftist now. The silence will be staggering. Can't wait. Any comedian who has made the female teacher male student joke is about to be dug up.

Word is George Takei's commentary about his underage camp experience with an older man has hit TMZ.
It's happening.
edit on 22-2-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

This raving libtard agrees with you.

Why the double standard?

On Maher the other night, he clearly made fun of gays and women to get a rise. Just like a comedian. Except, he wasn't making fun of the "approved" targets.

Maher is another one. I've always been a part time fan. His stance on Islam, for example, doesn't resonate with me, but people are entitled to be afraid of whatever the hell it is they are afraid of.

I actually share his stance on (organized) religion. I think he does the progressives harm by being an ass about it. I'm agnostic when it comes to capital-G "God," and atheist when it comes to organized religion, but I don't care if other people are drawn to it and I see zero point in trying to make them feel "bad" about it.

I'm also not "anti-gun."

Hell -- I'm the worst liberal ever. =/

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Little too late. I'm sure there will be plenty of "in response" to's. Milo has resigned and said his peace and his future is uncertain. Mission accomplished. ..

Can't help but wonder if it was by design. His whole schtick is set upon liberal hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

How long until Maher resigns? Oh wait, he's a liberal, he won't be targeted like Milo was. As I stated before, Milo was taken down by the left because he is an influential conservative. This was nothing more than a political hit-job.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Big fan of Milo, sad that he has been destroyed in the fashion he has. You knew once the left organized against him, they would take him down. First a victim of abuse, now a victim of the left, hopefully he can find a way to come back from this attack.

Trump, is a big fan of a lot of people too, he says that a lot.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Trump, is a big fan of a lot of people too, he says that a lot.

Stupid response. I guess you aren't a big fan of anyone. Congratulations.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yes it was released, triggering snowflakes!

a reply to: oxford

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

he might not be "ok with pedophilia" but that's because his interpretation of pedophilia is that an underage person having sex with an adult is ok as long as its consensual. sex of any kind with a minor is illegal and it should be up to the adult to be the mature one and not engage in sexual relations with a minor. it seems that milo might have been brainwashed one way or another into thinking it was ok that he preyed on older men as a minor because he was the aggressor. no it was not ok milo and the adults that you were preying on should have had the maturity to explain to you that that type of behavior is not legal in our society.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

political hit job? the man joked about how giving oral sex to his priest made him a pro at oral sex. these people choke themselves with their own rope and people like you overlook their actions because of their political leanings, that is a political cover up, the thin blue line.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

i didn't like the guy even before i heard the podcast in question, he is a troll of the highest order and admits to saying offensive things to cause more division. he is rude on purpose, no wonder so many trump supporters like him.
edit on 22-2-2017 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Milo was taken down by the left because he is an influential conservative.

I think it was the establishment and religious wings of the Right, that got the ball rolling against Milo. They repackaged the old interviews and the Left just ran with it. Because they hate everything Milo says.

Milo himself has even said that the Left and elements of the Right hate him. This is an instance of both sides working in concert to get rid of someone they both find problematic.

The Left does not control CPAC or Breitbart. I know people will say that Milo voluntarily resigned. But that is just PR fluff. Before his decision, there were reports about internal discussions concerning what to do with Milo, and that many people at Breitbart would quit if they did not force Milo out.

Then you have this story from Fox.

LINK

Its no coincidence that Milo gets forced out now that Breitbart wants to soften its image to go more mainstream and get more advertisement money.

edit on 22-2-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I was hoping our friends on ATS would also attack these other enablers. I only want fair disgust and hate.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I'm sure he doesn't support pedophilia. But I guess this is the type of positions you will find yourself in when talking about passionate topics on a public platform.

Would you be comfortable with him babysitting your kids? I wouldn't even let him in my house!
Perfect spokes person for the Trump administration however?

I wouldn't trust you or him to watch my kids for the exact same reasons.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

political hit job? the man joked about how giving oral sex to his priest made him a pro at oral sex. these people choke themselves with their own rope and people like you overlook their actions because of their political leanings, that is a political cover up, the thin blue line.

He joked. There's your first clue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join