It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Suspends Christian Homeschool Mom's Account Over Posts Citing Bible on Homosexuality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
I had my account suspended for 24 hours back before Christmas for posting an article from the New York Times about soldiers being ordered to turn a blind eye to pedophilia in Afghanistan. I was told it violated community standards.

Wow makes you think FB is simply a propaganda and info gathering thingy. Not to mention information and monitoring device.

But yea a relative of mine working with Paki troops in Afghanistan brought home picture of the sex change and transvestite sort that were shipped up to the front to entertain Paki officers. Army confiscated his photo albums later.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Kewl story bro, especially love the part of the "army" confiscating the pictures so you don't have to provide proof.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Why does it always seem the people who spread hate the most are the same ones who claim to be Christians, Catholics...etc?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain
The story said she was responding to a comment.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
As much as I like to point out all the problems with Christianity, that is stupid, unless she was writing it on a children's page or something she should be able to say she believes that.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Agreed, it didn't seem to be personal.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I believe the inconsistency of the bans on Facebook are due to the reporting of those who get easily offended. You can pretty much post whatever you want but if what you post happens to offend someone they can report it to the system for whatever reason.

I don't think they have people just sitting around reviewing everything that's posted.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Don't use FB. It probably seems weird to me friends and family that a tech guru wouldn't use it. Oh well.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Face Book is has censored a users account over comments on what the bible says about homosexuality.

Good.
There is no expectation of 'free-speech' on a privately owned site.
And discriminating against hateful ignorance is a reasonable and 'evolved' thing to do, on a private site!
The drooling lunatics have plenty of sites to air their views...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Why I won't use facebook.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join