It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm convinced that the Left is on Full Blown Anarchy Mode You People are Dangerous

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Paranoia? Republican speakers are having to cancel speeches because of violence. I'm not quite sure you know the gist of what's going on here.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
They want it to burn to make Trump look bad.

Trump doesn't need help making himself look bad, he does it every time he opens his mouth.

OP: The dangerous elements are those that cannot think for themselves, the ones that have to be told what their opinions should be, the minority that are rioting for example, or your OP for example.

I suggest you take a breather and go outside, stop letting those with agendas shape your perception of reality.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: greenperson
a reply to: veracity

She didn't get a majority. 48% is not majority. If the US had a popular vote system like in Russia, Ukraine, France, it would have went to a second round.

Where are you getting this 48% crap?

Out of 128,838,731 votes, 65,853,625 went to her. That's 48%.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Lofl, he had 45.9, she had 48...she had more...she has the majority (majority = more).

Nice try trying to twist facts

She got the majority of votes, but not 50% of the voters. Thank California.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Ugh. I watched both of those interviews and that bitch last night was the most butthurt moronic piece of filth I've seen yet. She was repulsive and downright disgusting.

Where does Tucker find these people?

Half dead in a gutter, unable to cope with a president they didn't vote for.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Lofl, he had 45.9, she had 48...she had more...she has the majority (majority = more).

For how badly you try to downplay Hillary's votes, keep in mind that Trump received less than Hillary. That means that Trump is liked less than Hillary who are BOTH disliked by over half the country. That would be the correct way (or at least more accurate) to interpret the statistics instead of that partisan slant you are attempting.
edit on 23-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I agree they are very dangerous but their ideology isn't anarchy it's authoritarianism.
Either agree with them or suffer their wrath, basically.

I'm not worried or anything like that though. Things will work out in the end.
What goes around comes around after all.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

If you are taking you cues from Tucker Carson, then you are being played just as much as those dangerous lefties that keep you up at night. How about you take a step outside of that bubble and try to figure out why you are being made to think that Liberals are your enemy? Do some critical analysis of a media site that doesn't sound like you. Cuz, if it turns out that you are being spun by those who you think are your compadres...what then?

Madonna flat out said she wanted to blow up the WH because Hillbilly didn't win. Thats why I think they are dangerous. Perhaps you need some critical analysis of your own to comprehend what that means.

Sure...cuz I go to Madonna when I am confused about the state of the world. But thanks for making my point.

She got cheered on by a million angry American women when she said that.
...and Trump said "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters." Just making a point, you say? Just hyperbole?
How about Madonna...did you listen to the whole speech or just the snippet that is being fed to you? Here's what she said...
“Yes, I’m angry,Yes, I’m outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.” “But,” she added, “I know that this won’t change anything. We can’t fall into despair. As the poet W.H. Auden once wrote on the eve of World War II, we must love one another or die. I choose love. Are you with me? Say this with me. We choose love. We choose love. We choose love.”
Not quiiiiiite the same as what you've chosen to show us, eh? Maybe that's all you've been exposed to. So who is trying to get you all ginned up? And why?

...and at it's worst, Madonna's speech was mere hyperbole. Like shooting somebody on 5th Avenue.

Funny you should ask that question to me. That entire speech was played over and over. Did you actually listen to Trump's entire SENTENCE or are you going by what you're being fed?

"They say I have the most loyal people -- did you ever see that? -- where I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters," Trump said, illustrating his point by pulling his fingers into a gun shape. "Okay? It's like incredible."

How about that, you missed "They say I have the most loyal people -- did you ever see that? -- where I" and you're accusing me of hearing a snippet, all while you only heard a snippet. LOFL

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Dangerous?
Nah.

A bunch of protesters and some idiots on sound bites doesn't represent the majority.
Are they upset, sure.
Disappointed, sure.

But there's no reason to believe they are going to break out into Purge mode.

I have to disagree to an extent. It only takes about 10 people like her to recruit and brainwash anti-Trump people into thinking like them. Look at the violent protests, and that teacher was pushing and shoving and hitting one guy because he was pro-Trump.

Really? Honey, the scary ladies ain't brainwashing all the young uns.

But go on, continue to imagine that we all sound that way.

Sheesh. Back to my knitting...

I never said y'all were, dear. I said it only takes 10 recruiters to brainwash crowds such as those at Berkeley. I'd like to think none of my fellow ATS posters would be crazy enough to fall in line with that.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

If you are taking you cues from Tucker Carson, then you are being played just as much as those dangerous lefties that keep you up at night. How about you take a step outside of that bubble and try to figure out why you are being made to think that Liberals are your enemy? Do some critical analysis of a media site that doesn't sound like you. Cuz, if it turns out that you are being spun by those who you think are your compadres...what then?

Madonna flat out said she wanted to blow up the WH because Hillbilly didn't win. Thats why I think they are dangerous. Perhaps you need some critical analysis of your own to comprehend what that means.

Sure...cuz I go to Madonna when I am confused about the state of the world. But thanks for making my point.

And I'd have to say that it's time to go beyond being fed and to try and apply some critical thinking to the whole matter.

...and Trump said "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters." Just making a point, you say? Just hyperbole?
How about Madonna...did you listen to the whole speech or just the snippet that is being fed to you? Here's what she said...
“Yes, I’m angry,Yes, I’m outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.” “But,” she added, “I know that this won’t change anything. We can’t fall into despair. As the poet W.H. Auden once wrote on the eve of World War II, we must love one another or die. I choose love. Are you with me? Say this with me. We choose love. We choose love. We choose love.”
Not quiiiiiite the same as what you've chosen to show us, eh? Maybe that's all you've been exposed to. So who is trying to get you all ginned up? And why?

...and at it's worst, Madonna's speech was mere hyperbole. Like shooting somebody on 5th Avenue.

Funny you should ask that question to me. That entire speech was played over and over. Did you actually listen to Trump's entire SENTENCE or are you going by what you're being fed?

"They say I have the most loyal people -- did you ever see that? -- where I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters," Trump said, illustrating his point by pulling his fingers into a gun shape. "Okay? It's like incredible."

How about that, you missed "They say I have the most loyal people -- did you ever see that? -- where I" and you're accusing me of hearing a snippet, all while you only heard a snippet. LOFL

Laff away...my point is about the use of hyperbole, and it stands. Oh, and the Madonna snippet that you linked to is just that...a snippet of the speech.
My mistake...it was the OP who posted the truncated Madonna speech, not you. My apologies.
edit on 23-2-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

en.wikipedia.org...

For how badly you try to downplay Hillary's votes, keep in mind that Trump received less than Hillary. That means that Trump is liked less than Hillary who are BOTH disliked by over half the country. That would be the correct way (or at least more accurate) to interpret the statistics instead of that partisan slant you are attempting.

I kinda pointed that out. I was responding to veracity because they said 48% equals the majority. I already know Trump had less than she did which means Trump is less liked by people in California and New York, and more liked in the states that mattered most. That 5.5 million more votes for Clinton from New York and California, where it hasn't been a competition since the 80's, was good enough to give Clinton 84 Electoral votes. She won the 5 normal democratic states between the coasts which was good enough for 50 more Electoral votes. And give her the 15 from the rest of the west coast for 149 Electoral votes. The east coast should have been hers too but she lost a few there.

Like I said, Trump won the popular vote in the states that mattered the most in this election.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

And I'd have to say that it's time to go beyond being fed and to try and apply some critical thinking to the whole matter.

Laff away...my point is about the use of hyperbole, and it stands. Oh, and the Madonna snippet that you linked to is just that...a snippet of the speech.
My mistake...it was the OP who posted the truncated Madonna speech, not you. My apologies.

No sweat, it's easy to lose track of who said what when there's a fast growing thread. You don't have to apologize but it's accepted.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Anarchism is violence. They believe in no government. That means I can go up to u and fire a shot straight through you head with no repercussions.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

en.wikipedia.org...

I kinda pointed that out. I was responding to veracity because they said 48% equals the majority. I already know Trump had less than she did which means Trump is less liked by people in California and New York, and more liked in the states that mattered most. That 5.5 million more votes for Clinton from New York and California, where it hasn't been a competition since the 80's, was good enough to give Clinton 84 Electoral votes. She won the 5 normal democratic states between the coasts which was good enough for 50 more Electoral votes. And give her the 15 from the rest of the west coast for 149 Electoral votes. The east coast should have been hers too but she lost a few there.

Like I said, Trump won the popular vote in the states that mattered the most in this election.

That's just a coy way of trying to get around not having to admit that Trump is liked by less than half the population.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

He's very unlikable. Good thing it has no bearing on good a job he will do.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I already know Trump had less than she did which means Trump is less liked by people in California and New York, and more liked in the states that mattered most.

The electoral college is just handicapping - it's not a popular vote. It's like a hand up. There are arguments for it - and against it - obviously

The most recent arguments for it are that all those people that don't make up an actual majority should have help making their voices and opinions just as loud and as important as the actual majority of voters because they're better than all those coastal elitists from the get go anyhow

It's the alternative popular vote

Funny what you said - about the states that mattered most :-)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

We are taking our cue's of the ones he interviews.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

We are taking our cue's of the ones he interviews.

Tucker is playing you. His 'guests' are playing you. We're all gettin' played.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Ok, help me out here a bit and tell me how this guest is playing us. I would be very interested in your ideas about it.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Krazysh0t

He's very unlikable. Good thing it has no bearing on good a job he will do.

Well being liked goes a long way to getting others in the government to agree and support your agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join