It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm convinced that the Left is on Full Blown Anarchy Mode You People are Dangerous

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

they magically find evidence that Trump supposedly had help from Russia.

It was clear that Russia was helping Trump at the time. In fact, I predicted the Russians would interfere in the election a year earlier:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Anybody catch the term PESD floating around...

Post election stress disorder...

they are flipping off their bloody meds...

To even hint at something akin to what combat vets, (or abused spouses, I had to help one of my troops go through it an abused spouse can certainly get PTSD) infuriates me to a degree I can barely articulate...

these jack hole little snowflakes need to grow up and learn that life sucks... get a helmet... cause it will probably suck for people not used to failing a lot longer than it did for the folks growing up knowing sometimes life aint fair...

Hope this isnt considered a high jack... felt it was in the same vein... and I had to vent... Now I need whiskey.

No, but I have heard of Trump Unacceptance Resistance Disorder

TURD

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
It does not matter if they are democrats, liberals, blah,blah,blah. Doesn't matter if they lost and are angry. They have learned how to take their grievances to their local legislatures. Thanks to Indivisible. Democracy is back.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm not so much personally irritated as I am offended that people like this exist and are 100% genuine in their beliefs.

I gave it some though, and would like to concede defeat on one point - I can not say for 100% certainty that the foregin people I see begging on the streets, who can't speak enlgish and beg for alms in a biblical fashion are housed.

So I'll concede defeat on that point...and what are we left with? The ntion that we're importing foreigners into our country for them only to end up homeless and begging on the streets.

Like that's a better situation than the one I postulated.

Not personally offended, more worried that this mindset not only exists in this world but is apparently mainstream and acceptable.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

If you are taking you cues from Tucker Carson, then you are being played just as much as those dangerous lefties that keep you up at night. How about you take a step outside of that bubble and try to figure out why you are being made to think that Liberals are your enemy? Do some critical analysis of a media site that doesn't sound like you. Cuz, if it turns out that you are being spun by those who you think are your compadres...what then?

Madonna flat out said she wanted to blow up the WH because Hillbilly didn't win. Thats why I think they are dangerous. Perhaps you need some critical analysis of your own to comprehend what that means.

I think the problem is, it sounds as if you're buying what you're being sold, hook, line and sinker. The reality is that only an extremely tiny percentage of people fit the caricature you've been led to believe is representative of "The Left."

The more people, "Right", "Left", or Thinking buy into the media portrayal, the closer to reality the insanity becomes. Take a deep breath, and realize the idiocy you're seeing the media focus on is not typical, nor common, and such idiots are in no way approaching a critical mass. Unfortunately, the predicted overreaction to the idiocy is helping to push more and more toward both extremes.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I have yet to see a left wing person shoot up an abortion clinic or kill a doctor over women's rights.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I'm convinced that the Left is on Full Blown Anarchy Mode You People are Dangerous

Perhaps if you stopped making nonsense up in your head then you wouldn't be so anxious all the time?

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Are we talking about stuff we read and saw online and on TV?.

Get a grip...

And Anarchy is actually a good thing if you do a bit of research and find out what it actually is.....

...Unless you're afraid to leave the house without knowing the gubmint has people out there to protect you from the big bad liberals or conservatives or whatever...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
I have yet to see a left wing person shoot up an abortion clinic or kill a doctor over women's rights.

Pretty isolated cases, but terrible nonetheless. And hardly indicative of the majority of Conservatives.

On the other hand, liberals are out trashing businesses and cars and physically assaulting those they disagree with on a weekly regular basis. And they are celebrated by Liberals and the media.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeathenJessie
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm not so much personally irritated as I am offended that people like this exist and are 100% genuine in their beliefs.

[snip]

Don't feel rained on. One of the hardest things for me to accept is that there are decent reasonable people who passionately hold beliefs that are 180 degrees opposed to most of mine. When some issue is so painfully clear in my mind and I see someone espousing the exact opposite conclusion I have carefully arrived at ... well, let's just say you are not alone. (Even though we probably disagree on a great many things.)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

It's threads like these that are convincing me that the right will be implementing political suppression in the near future. Which of course will be celebrated by types like you.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

I can think of a left wing group that carried out a decade of terrorist acts inside the US without having to google...

we can play tit for tat all day, both sides have done dumb things in the past...

one side is currently threatening dumb things right now.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Have you ever been to the grocery store and you get that cart with one wheel that wobbles around and just doesn't seem to cooperate with the other wheels, the cart or you, the driver? The next time you go and you get a cart that completely cooperates and you don't even remember it?

Right now you are focusing on the non-cooperative wheels, just as fox news wants you to. Yep, there are a few non-cooperative people out there, but the majority of the voters that didn't side with Trump, for whatever reason, aren't that way at all. Just as the majority of Trump supporters aren't the rabid ones that we see in the news either. We just remember the ones that stick out as unreasonable, or fanatical...(for both sides.)

Herein lies the problem. The media blows these protests up and only show anti-Trump people. They show "massive protests breakout across the US" as their opening headlines. And I'm talking about the major news networks outside of Fox News. It's easy to blame Fox because no left winger likes it, but if you open your eyes, the problem is all media. This is why the "silent majority," the people you never see in the news, elected Trump and nobody saw it coming besides Trump supporters.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

LSU, I dont think you are realizing that its not just the media, the trump issue is real and people do not like him, more than half of the US. More than half of the world.

If you do not want to take the media's word for it, take my word for it.

Its not a liberal or conservative thing...its a trump issue and most people can realize this...the news is just reflecting what most people feel.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Have you ever been to the grocery store and you get that cart with one wheel that wobbles around and just doesn't seem to cooperate with the other wheels, the cart or you, the driver? The next time you go and you get a cart that completely cooperates and you don't even remember it?

Right now you are focusing on the non-cooperative wheels, just as fox news wants you to. Yep, there are a few non-cooperative people out there, but the majority of the voters that didn't side with Trump, for whatever reason, aren't that way at all. Just as the majority of Trump supporters aren't the rabid ones that we see in the news either. We just remember the ones that stick out as unreasonable, or fanatical...(for both sides.)

Actually you're wrong the Majority of Voters did side with Trump. If they didn't he wouldn't be President right now.
I thought that was an electoral college thing...is that the majority you are citing? or the majority of the people who voted in the election?

It's the majority of people in the right states. Since 10 million came out to vote, illegally or otherwise in one state, it was only enough to garner 55 electoral votes.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Dangerous?
Nah.

A bunch of protesters and some idiots on sound bites doesn't represent the majority.
Are they upset, sure.
Disappointed, sure.

But there's no reason to believe they are going to break out into Purge mode.

I have to disagree to an extent. It only takes about 10 people like her to recruit and brainwash anti-Trump people into thinking like them. Look at the violent protests, and that teacher was pushing and shoving and hitting one guy because he was pro-Trump.

In my experience, even if they are on "your side", people tend to not side with the crazies. I dont hang out with sheeple though, i can see why the alt-right would be scared, bc that is what they would do.

It's easy to pick out crazy and avoid it or walk away when things get to a point that you're uncomfortable... If you watch the news, this is everywhere and widespread because nobody in America wants Trump in office. Lol.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
They want it to burn to make Trump look bad.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: LSU0408
Maybe bc most people are anti-trump?

If that was the case then he wouldn't be president right now. He wouldn't even have been the GOP candidate. They just pick out anti-Trump people to interview and skip the pro-Trump people. They could easily find Trump supporters.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Actually you're wrong the Majority of Voters did side with Trump. If they didn't he wouldn't be President right now.
I thought that was an electoral college thing...is that the majority you are citing? or the majority of the people who voted in the election?

It's the majority of people in the right states. Since 10 million came out to vote, illegally or otherwise in one state, it was only enough to garner 55 electoral votes.

Oh, OK...so the national popular vote is then exactly the same as the electoral college vote? Because it seems to me that for the OP to say "Actually you're wrong the Majority of Voters did side with Trump. If they didn't he wouldn't be President right now.", he is either lying or confused.
Just askin' eh? It's all so confusing!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I am Also Convinced Some of them just aren't Right in the Head Too..........

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join