It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm convinced that the Left is on Full Blown Anarchy Mode You People are Dangerous

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Dangerous?
Nah.

A bunch of protesters and some idiots on sound bites doesn't represent the majority.
Are they upset, sure.
Disappointed, sure.

But there's no reason to believe they are going to break out into Purge mode.

I have to disagree to an extent. It only takes about 10 people like her to recruit and brainwash anti-Trump people into thinking like them. Look at the violent protests, and that teacher was pushing and shoving and hitting one guy because he was pro-Trump.

Really? Honey, the scary ladies ain't brainwashing all the young uns.

But go on, continue to imagine that we all sound that way.

Sheesh. Back to my knitting...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeathenJessie
a reply to: veracity

I was for Brexit.

And I'll tell you why, for the last few years I've watched the homeless population in our city centres grow. I see groups of people huddled in shop doorways in sleeping bags trying to stay warm.

I see homeless people all the time. And this has gotten worse, but what I also see now are people begging on the streets who are not homeless, not only are they not homeless, they're Romanian, Somalian, they're housed and are given benefits yet choose to beg.

They are stealing from the homeless who really have nothing and nowhere. I don't have any problems with anyone from foreign lands. I have Mauritian relatives who migrated here in the 60's, they work damn hard and have pride.

I see bilbical style begging on our streets on a daily basis, we never had that here until maybe about 5 or 6 years ago.

I see grown men on their knees, holding out their hands and wailing, some sort of begging for alms type crap and I ask myself...who is this helping? Not me, or the natives who are homeless...it isn't even helping the migrants.

They come here and before they know it, it's winter, they're in a strange country, they can't communicate with the people. They can't adjust to the climate, they aren't really all that better off. I was totally for Brexit because anyone with half an eye can see that it is not working.

I work with a lot of eastern European folks, Polish, Chech, some Romanians, French. I understand that they have uncertaintly about their future but that's life...they should have known there was potential for change. I don't blame them, I blame the EU and it's insane open borders policies.

I blame people like Angela Merkel...it's not about xenophobia, it's not about racism, it's about reality.

Some cultures simply do not mix, here in the UK it is not acceptable to beg on the streets if you're housed, clothed and receiving benefits.

It's not acceptable to take handouts when the people who REALLY need it got nothing. We have absolutely no place helping any other nation or nations when we don't even have our own house in order.

There are other reasons but that's the the reason I think most pertinent.

How do you know if they beg bc they really need it or not. I hope you do not consider yourself a Christian. Just get rid of the poor on the streets...that will make you feel better, right?

I'm so glad I have empathy and a heart. You must be pretty miserable.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: LSU0408

Dangerous?
Nah.

A bunch of protesters and some idiots on sound bites doesn't represent the majority.
Are they upset, sure.
Disappointed, sure.

I have to disagree to an extent. It only takes about 10 people like her to recruit and brainwash anti-Trump people into thinking like them. Look at the violent protests, and that teacher was pushing and shoving and hitting one guy because he was pro-Trump.

Really? Honey, the scary ladies ain't brainwashing all the young uns.

But go on, continue to imagine that we all sound that way.

Sheesh. Back to my knitting...

Probably knitting hateful socks and sweaters with hateful Dem slogans. I am not fooled lady!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
a reply to: Stevemagegod

If you are taking you cues from Tucker Carson, then you are being played just as much as those dangerous lefties that keep you up at night. How about you take a step outside of that bubble and try to figure out why you are being made to think that Liberals are your enemy? Do some critical analysis of a media site that doesn't sound like you. Cuz, if it turns out that you are being spun by those who you think are your compadres...what then?

That woman is no liberal. A nutcase maybe but not a liberal. Like a lot of others she may call herself a liberal but she's just confused. What she is advocating is authoritarianism---and she's probably being supported by some corporate entity---thus making her what she's calling The Donald---a fascist. She seriously needs to go back to high school and listen and read in history class.
"Hitler's playbook" cracked me up. That's so old she doesn't even realize what she's saying and utterly ignorant it really is.

What I noticed is that all she could do was call names and try to emphasize that he has nukes. No critical analysis...just calling names in a loud and obnoxious voice. She's a hater.

Liberals aren't haters. We are lovers---we're the ones who coined the phrase "Make Love Not War." We were the Flower Children....that's liberal. We don't care what you look like, where you grew up or how much money you have. We just want everyone to be free to do their own thing without interference from government so long as we're not abusing any other person's rights. This woman is more like Bill Ayers Weather Underground or something along that line---five year-olds (emotionally) who can make bombs.

I feel sorry for her. It must be a really miserable existence to carry around that much hate---so much that she can't even have a coherent conversation on behalf of her "cause."

Please understand---this woman is no liberal. She wants less freedom for some folks---that kicks her right out of the liberal camp. She can call herself a liberal, she can call herself a tomato---but the truth comes out when the hatred spews forth with every word---she's an authoritarian who thinks she and those who agree with her should be in charge of the world.

NOTE: Before someone comes in and points out that not all Peace Marches of the '60s were peaceful, yes, the Peace Movement was infiltrated by government agencies whose goal was to discredit the movement.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

You know what, you actually hit the nail on the head with one specific comment - you are a free nation.

We are not free...and we can't be free. I think that's an important point to note...to be free would mean to be outcast from society.

We have built these structured societies where people must contribute. Not everyone contributes all of the time, but most of us do.

We pay taxes and it goes towards various government programmes, schemes and we get certain luxuries we wouln't have is we were free, particularly here in the UK.

For example, my grandparents, parents and myself and my siblings work and pay taxes. We get free healthcare, what we don't get is free dental treatment.

now contrast that with people who don't work and are claiming benefits, this includes migrants as well as natives. Here, we're in a situation where, if I get a toothache I have to pay from treatment while I'nm contributing to a system where people who don't work get it for free.

Does it bother me? Not really, it works when it isn't over-stretched. But we see austerity being imposed on the people of Europe while we struggle to manage the influx of migrants.

Do you seriously expect that people won't eventually become tired of situations like that? Seeing housed migrants who are getting benefits you and your family and friends are not entitled to tends to piss people off you know?

I think the problem is this - people who are unaffected by these policies live in a dream world, everything is perfect. They whine about compassion and empathy but neglect to realise that their virtue and altruism can actually have an adverse affect on other people.

somewhere along the lines people decided that the needs of foreign people outweight the needs of their fellow countrymen. It's disgusting, it's disloyal - it's anything but virtuous.

If the people who were born in my country weren't going without I'd happily see all the migrants that come here get free everything, unfortunately that isn't the case. In order to maintain this situation some people need to go without..and it's the privileged people who will NOT go without who are happy with the situation and thats it in a nutshell.

Have some loyalty to your own people, it's almost as though folk are ashamed to be who and what they are, like they owe the world something. Like it's acceptbale to turn your back on the people who live in your own back yard in favour of people from whatever other country.

Maybe you should open your eyes and realise that not everyone who is the same nationality as you is as comfortable or priviliged as you..there's poverty in your back yard but you've decided that's less important.

Yes, it's unpatriotic and it's disgusting and it's not the Scotland I grew up in or want to live in.

Do you know what it means to live in a free nation? Have you ever lived in China?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I partially agree with HeathenJessie. Angela Merkel had no clue how to handle the insane influx of the refugees nor any plan what comes after. She just opened the floodgates and let nearly unlimited refugees in. We didn't even vetted them properly. There was also a lot of confusion about children and women who looked suspiciously like adult males but our government didn't care. These decision alone were mental and should never have happend in the first place. Now we have 1300 radical muslims inside the country and our government has no idea where they are. Isn't that great.

There is still an huge issue with the different cultures because they don't mix with others very well. They burned refugee camps and raped and even killed women who were there to help them to adjust. That's a fact and it's getting worse because now our own legal immigrants turn against the refugees. They are pissed because refugees get special treatment and they don't like that at all. Meanwhile when all of this is going on the MSM works overtime to hide that from the population but at least there are other ways to get the word out. Our police has the order to hide the nationalities of refugees if they get caught commiting a crime. Again this pisses a lot of other people of because of the double standards that are now in place. For example if a "Reichsbürger" gets arrested for commiting a crime the media dissects his whole life. To be perfectly clear i'm not implying that every refugee is a criminal or evil(of course not) but hiding all these facts is not how a democracy under any circumstances should operate. I urge every country to learn from our mistakes. This is not racism. It's common sense. It's a huge mess and people are getting angry and frustrated because nobody in our government has any idea how to fix it.

We are now paying refugees to leave our country and to rebuild their own but it's not a really good solution. Additional to this and the costs for housing,welfare,food and what not it also costs an insane amount of money to pay for all of that. Money that we currently not even have. Money that we need to invest in our own problems like child and pensioners poverty that's running rampart in our cities. It's a disgrace.

I repeat this post is not to bash refugees or that i hate them. That is not the case at all. This is only a warning to all of you who are blinded by emotion. Yes it was a good thing to help all of the refugees and they still have my full support but the execution was abysmal. Don't let anyone fool you.

Wow, that's a pretty serious isolated issue, there is violence in all groups of people. To blame it on immigration is a stretch.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Why are people still defending this crap? It's not isolated if it happens in other countries like sweden,france,austria,hungary too. Pretty much everyone who took refugees in has to deal with the same problems on a daily basis. Austria and Hungary closed there borders because it became too much of a burden and they weren't equipped to handle the masses. Merkel and her cronies are still debating if we should close our borders for good. Meanwhile people are dying because of there incompetence and inability to handle the situation. My people pay the price for that every day for years now. We had problems before the refugee crisis i don't deny that but it's gotten a lot worse since we took a huge part of them in. I'm not talking about 1000 refugees. I'm talking about nearly a million of them. 6000 per day. Ignoring the problem isn't going to solve anything.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Our oldest and all his friends are part of all this protesting and notmypresident crap. I have gone round and round with them over it. A Purge or something similar is exactly what they're planning. According to them, if you aren't one of them, or agree with their beliefs you are the enemy. If you are in the middle class or above, you are the enemy. They believe all they have left to get their way is violence, and they plan on using it. If you're a straight white male forget even trying to talk to them. You would be better off going outside and talking to a tree. You would have a more rational conversation that way.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Sorry, I side with morals and helping others, I'm a softie I know. I'm not condoning the crime but with influx of people comes influx of crime, it's common sense. Do you say no to families in need, fleeing for their lives, the child possible the one to grow up to find a cure to cancer and save your sister just so a few criminals do not commit crimes in your country?

I see both sides, but you know where I stand soul sister.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

All based on your interactions with your teenaged/early 20s son?

Gee, I never disagreed with my dad on purpose at that age ... nor did I ever exaggerate.

I don't think you can generalize to some sort of nationwide movement from your experience, sorry.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's not just my son saying it. If it was I wouldn't have bothered posting it. I'm not really worried about them having the guts to act on their threats, other than typical fire setting and rock throwing. My post was just to point out that the people in the videos in the OP aren't alone in their hatred and anger. I've been going back and forth with them since the day after the election...I've watched it get worse as to the things they say. Whether it's going to be a nationwide movement, who knows. However, I think it's something to keep an eye on. Someone is keeping them wound up and sometimes it only takes one spark to start a wildfire.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

How do you know if they beg bc they really need it or not. I hope you do not consider yourself a Christian. Just get rid of the poor on the streets...that will make you feel better, right?

I'm so glad I have empathy and a heart. You must be pretty miserable.

Do you know what it means to live in a free nation? Have you ever lived in China?

Wow, that's a pretty serious isolated issue, there is violence in all groups of people. To blame it on immigration is a stretch

Amazing. That user takes the time to answer your questions in detail and the only reply you can offer is sermonizing about morality and geography. Do you have anything to offer for solutions? Anything to offer besides moral platitudes as to why we should take in anyone who comes?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Getting rid of the poor would make me happy, yes...does it make you happy that there are poor people on the streets?

You seem either incapable of understanding or simply do not want to...ignoring the poor on the streets apparently makes you happy.

Define "getting rid" of the poor...mindset is important here.

Getting rid is a pretty iffy way of looking at it. I do have a heart, you missed that part, intentionally but well done for being so deluded and self-congratulatory.

I want to see my own people off the streets and housed..you know, all these years we've been contributing to a system that has failed my fellow countrymen...effectively turned its back on them in favour of foreign people, many of whom have no respect for our country or system.

Your attitude is absolutely vile...your heart and empathy a figment of your fertile imagination.

If you ha ve the bottle to self-anaylze and the capacity to actually reflect and be honest t yourself about who and what you are, you'll conclude that your last response was pitiful at best...disgusting and deluded at worst.

Sort outthe mess in your own backyard then come and tell me you're charitable and have empathy and a heart...from where I'm standing I see someone who has no clue how bad some people have it and they're closer to home than your blinkered world view will allow you to see, pretty pathetic, actually.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

No, it's not about China...are you actually going to dispute the fact that living in a western society isn't free?

Do you work? It has nothing to do with China...comparing your current country of residence to China is absurd, this isn't about China.

You're actually pretty twisted.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I don't care about any of it, I'm not swayed by stupid on either side.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

No...you're a flat out self conglatulatory idiot who is so far removed from reality you can't help but tell everyone how amazingly empathetic you are...I say you're just pathetic.

You're the oppposite of patriotic and caring...I'm beginning to move further right all of the time and my spite isn't for the immigrants but the fools who continue to shun their own in favour of virtue signaling idiocy.

The only thing I see from you is the amazing capacity to pat yourself on the back for being so virtuous with one arm while simultaneously giving your own people the finger with the other.

It's you and people like you that's the problem - to reiterate - privileged people who assume that because they're comfortable that everyone else of the same nationality as them are just as comfortable, it's called living in a bubble, or "cloud cuckoo land"

Yeah, all of your fellow countrymen are "free" like you...I struggle to believe people like you genuinely exist...and slowly learning that you are indeed very real. This thread and threads like it need to exist.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
How many of these protesters would stop if mommy and daddy stopped paying their way in the world? I know not all of them are like this and yes some have jobs they have to commit to but watching these chumps has gotten more and more depressing as it pushing me further and further to the right.

New laws:

Trying to though police people = 1 smack
Shouting "X privilege" = 1 smack
Miss-use of "fascist" / "fascism" = 1 smack
Protesting in the street = no smack
Protesting in the street wearing a mask = 14 days prison + 31 days community service in the run down estates
Going on news shows and masking your rage with really pathetic / stupid / unfounded lines = 3 smacks
Wanting a safe zone = X to the Y times Smack (X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Dangerous?
Nah.

Are they upset, sure.
Disappointed, sure.

However...their government representatives are doing the same. They are supporting their representatives and their representatives speak for them. So if we judge these reactions by their paid, elected representatives...and we see the same hate, anger and support for anarchy, why should we believe the left is any different than how they are represented by those placed there to represent them?

I think it goes more like this...they want their cake and eat it too. They want to be vile, terroristic anarchists but call that their "fringe" so that when it is defeated, dies down, etc...they can claim their not all like that. You know...kind of how non-terrorist Muslims support terrorist Muslims but then call themselves moderate because they didn't actually do anything bad. Or how a Muslim state allows terrorism and supports terrorism...but says they aren't terrorists.

And isn't that the typical position of the left? Allow crime, breaking laws, damage, riots, assaults, murder, etc...then claim that though they "understand it" and support it...they didn't actually do it. They just fed the fire. You know...the way they support BLM who called for the murder of police and then police were murdered...and they still support BLM???

They ARE hypocrites...they ARE what they support...they are the PROBLEM. And you supporting their lie, to point the finger "over there" is just as bad.

edit on 2/23/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/23/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Simon_Boudreaux
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's not just my son saying it. If it was I wouldn't have bothered posting it. I'm not really worried about them having the guts to act on their threats, other than typical fire setting and rock throwing. My post was just to point out that the people in the videos in the OP aren't alone in their hatred and anger. I've been going back and forth with them since the day after the election...I've watched it get worse as to the things they say. Whether it's going to be a nationwide movement, who knows. However, I think it's something to keep an eye on. Someone is keeping them wound up and sometimes it only takes one spark to start a wildfire.

Sure, we should keep an eye on all public violence and the potential for same.

But it's not just kids, and it's not just from "the Left" and it's not just from folks that don't like Mr. Trump.

In Atlanta, for example, groups of folks stood outside one of our well-known public parks brandishing fire-arms, with stated purpose of defending Trump supporters from violent protesters.

I find groups like that have far more chance to cause harm to the public than a bunch of kids in the process of conforming/nonconforming.

I do see your point though, and I don't disagree.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

It's okay. Let that core authoritarianism out for all to see.

(Actually, you sound personally irritated. In my experience, when that happens, time to push away from the keyboard.)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join