It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm convinced that the Left is on Full Blown Anarchy Mode You People are Dangerous

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Donald Trump is not breaking up families. No one is forcing families apart. The children of illegals are legible for foreign citizenship since both their parents are foreign citizens. They can go with their parents if their parents are deported.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: greenie
You see it a different way, that is all. A way with no empathy or morale.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I came for the points.. please donate your stars to me.. I redeem them for ad free subscriptions on ATS

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Well, he wants to reform immigration policies and border controls...did you expect that such major changes would go without problems?

You seem to assume that only "brown" people are affected by this, I dn't think that's the case.

Do you think that only brown people were affected? Why even make that distinction? To assume that only "brown" people are affected by changes in immigration policy is a kind of narrow-minded view of the issue.

To assume that only muslims are affected is racist, since it's based on the assumption that ALL of the people from the listed countries are coccupied completely by muslims.

It's unfortunate that a reform of border and immigration control will have some teething problems, how else can he deliver on that promise? you can't make an omlette without breaking a few eggs.

We heard this nonsense after Brexit, also.

But here's how I saw it - bear in mind I have a lot of european friends and colleagues...

Their position here was never stable to begin with, they should have been aware of their status, and that as non-citizens their status was potentially subject to change.

Nobody ever said...come here and live forever, you will never have a problem. The UK was never a fully-fledged member of the EU and there was ALWAYS opposition...from back in the day with guys like tony Benn...we're talking some 20-30 years ago.

And there have always been politicians in the US who wanted to tighten border control...anyone who is going to the US from a foregin country should have always been aware that at some point in future, reforms could take place and their status in the US was subject to change.

It's a risk anyone takes when they go and live in a foreign country...nobody is promised permanent residence in a foreign country or guaranteed it because nobody can predict the future.

It's sad but true...if you're in a foreign country living, working...you've no idea how stable your position and nobody can guarantee it...it's a risk they took.

So, things changed and their gamble didn't pay off.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Well, unfortunately you have no more credibility than the many millions who disagree with you.

You conception of what is human isn't necessarily right or wrong, and 'nor is mine.

You just have to accept and realise that even though you didn't get what you wanted, many others' did.

It's called being a grown up, life. People used to say c'est la vie...now they just whine and moan that it's unfair, etc, etc.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I predict something major is going to happen in the near future and many innocent american people on both sides will wind up dead. Nobody who has a say in all of this including the MSM is even attempting to deascelate this situation. The exteme people will feed of each others hate until it erupts in a horrible event. This is gonna get much worse than only protests and riots. I do think both sides are still underestimating the nutjobs and radicals that use any excuse to go nuclear. I do have experience with living in a dictatorship and maybe that's why i'm so worried. Family members,neigbours,co-workers and so forth turning against each other is something nobody in his lifetime should experience or been subjected too.

I've got no real solution to fix this mess though. Please stay safe! That includes all humans!

Is this an actual prediction bc you have special powers? (I predict the same )

I would describe it more as a gut feeling or vibe and not real special powers though i had some kind of premonitions in the past years.It's hard to explain but a lot of weird crap happend to me. I have no idea why or how or what they even meant or what i'm even supposed to do with them. Suddenly i get some kind of videoclip or photos in my head and i'm able to see it clear as day. With closed eyes nonetheless. The feeling is really strange too. It is impossible to even fathom how this works and it's completely random. There is no logic or a pattern behind it. Like i said weird crap is happening to me all the time.

Over the years i learned to read people pretty well but i developed a negative and dangerous trait in the process. I could nearly manipulate any person who i came in contact with in real life. It got out of hand pretty quick because it felt so easy. I hurt a lot of people during that time but only on a emotional level mind you. I also got some scars of my own(literally) to deal with. I also despise violence with only a few exceptions. After the death of my father a few years back i reflected on myself and my guilt did finally catch up to me. I began to realise that i really was a despicable human being and it really put my life in a another perspective and now i'm trying to redeem myself. I know that is impossible but that doesn't stop me. That's one of the many reasons why i don't label myself and others anymore. I'm a human being and that's it. I do have a strict code that i follow and i'm no longer bound by religious believes or anything. I did consider to educate myself about religion but that's not how my mind works. To be honest it is quite liberating. It's almost like lifting the veil that surrounds us all for the first time. The downside is my brain is now in constant overdrive and i don't trust myself with others. It sounds mental i know but i'm dealing with it the best way i possibly can. I assure you i'm not a danger to anyone.

The times are changing that's for sure and germany has the same kind of atmosphere for years now. I do hope i'm wrong but my experience tells me otherwise.

edit on 22-2-2017 by Perfectenemy because: some typos

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: HeathenJessie
Breaking up families, building a wall, keeping "brown" people detained at airports, taking away protection to trans, beefing up ICE...just off the top of my head

That is not what America is about, diversity is what makes us great.

Yes it is if you knew American history. FDR rounded up the Japs and Germans and put them in Camps. Blacks were enSlaved till Lincoln freed the slaves. Democrats weren't to happy about that.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
I have experienced the exact same emotions...over time. We are soul sisters, or siblings

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Empathy is all well and good but it can be misplaced and can be naive.

The whims of individuals should not outweight the collective wishes of a nation.

I saw it all after Brexit - so unfair! Poor us, we've done nothing!

It's not about YOU as an individual. People take it as some personal slight, like they're being persecuted and that's due to their mindset and how they perceive the situation.

Like I said, the many people who came to the UK from parts of Europe should have known that there were never any guarantees.

I've no personal desire to leave the UK and live elsewhere, but if I was going to move to a foreign land I'd make sure I understood my position, not simply go somewhere and assume that it is my home now and always will be. It's stupid...nobody is responsible for the decisions people make.

you can't look at something like this on an individual basis, it's not about single individuals it's about a country, a collective - the will of a nation.

the problem is the mindset of certain individuals, this notion of entitlement. What's that famous saying, yeah...check your privilege.

Stop trying to take advantage of priviliges you believe you have or are entitled to...find out what your actual, inherent priviliges are first.
edit on 22-2-2017 by HeathenJessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

I as well would research my relocation, however...

When you are escaping terrorism, bombs, certain death...you don't think too far ahead like that.

We are a free, diverse country and should embrace that.

Were you for or against Brexit?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I am all for immigration. I am however against illegals who criminally cross the border or stay after their visa expired. There are legal means to immigration and everyone should respect that.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
To be clear. I am an immigrant myself. It took me years to immigrate.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Libs have always been crazy and dysfunctional.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I was for Brexit.

And I'll tell you why, for the last few years I've watched the homeless population in our city centres grow. I see groups of people huddled in shop doorways in sleeping bags trying to stay warm.

I see homeless people all the time. And this has gotten worse, but what I also see now are people begging on the streets who are not homeless, not only are they not homeless, they're Romanian, Somalian, they're housed and are given benefits yet choose to beg.

They are stealing from the homeless who really have nothing and nowhere. I don't have any problems with anyone from foreign lands. I have Mauritian relatives who migrated here in the 60's, they work damn hard and have pride.

I see bilbical style begging on our streets on a daily basis, we never had that here until maybe about 5 or 6 years ago.

I see grown men on their knees, holding out their hands and wailing, some sort of begging for alms type crap and I ask myself...who is this helping? Not me, or the natives who are homeless...it isn't even helping the migrants.

They come here and before they know it, it's winter, they're in a strange country, they can't communicate with the people. They can't adjust to the climate, they aren't really all that better off. I was totally for Brexit because anyone with half an eye can see that it is not working.

I work with a lot of eastern European folks, Polish, Chech, some Romanians, French. I understand that they have uncertaintly about their future but that's life...they should have known there was potential for change. I don't blame them, I blame the EU and it's insane open borders policies.

I blame people like Angela Merkel...it's not about xenophobia, it's not about racism, it's about reality.

Some cultures simply do not mix, here in the UK it is not acceptable to beg on the streets if you're housed, clothed and receiving benefits.

It's not acceptable to take handouts when the people who REALLY need it got nothing. We have absolutely no place helping any other nation or nations when we don't even have our own house in order.

There are other reasons but that's the the reason I think most pertinent.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
To clarify, I am not against immigration, but there should be parameters.

there should be control, which is what Trump is trying to do. You can't just let anyone into your country, it's naive, it's stupid. We need only look to Germany, Sweden, France etc to see the evidence of that.

I dunno what else to say, what exactly does need to happen before people snap out of the bubble and see the reality of what's happening?

When people start to say enough is enough that bubble is already starting to burst and not without reason, there's a reason for it. Maybe if you could see it you'd understand - I've watched my beloved city go from a city I was proud of to one that reselmbes a third worl country with people begging for alms and wailing on the streets.

We always had beggars and homeless people but they still maintained a certain level of dignity. That's gone now, our city centre is an embarassment to this country and government.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

" A study of history will also show that white slavery and the holocaust happened. The very idea of law and order is not set by common people, it's whatever those in control decide it to be "

This is True , and Fortunately We Live in a Democratic Republic Based on Law and Supported by a Populace that Does Not Tolerate Anarchism .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You know what, you actually hit the nail on the head with one specific comment - you are a free nation.

We are not free...and we can't be free. I think that's an important point to note...to be free would mean to be outcast from society.

We have built these structured societies where people must contribute. Not everyone contributes all of the time, but most of us do.

We pay taxes and it goes towards various government programmes, schemes and we get certain luxuries we wouln't have is we were free, particularly here in the UK.

For example, my grandparents, parents and myself and my siblings work and pay taxes. We get free healthcare, what we don't get is free dental treatment.

now contrast that with people who don't work and are claiming benefits, this includes migrants as well as natives. Here, we're in a situation where, if I get a toothache I have to pay from treatment while I'nm contributing to a system where people who don't work get it for free.

Does it bother me? Not really, it works when it isn't over-stretched. But we see austerity being imposed on the people of Europe while we struggle to manage the influx of migrants.

Do you seriously expect that people won't eventually become tired of situations like that? Seeing housed migrants who are getting benefits you and your family and friends are not entitled to tends to piss people off you know?

I think the problem is this - people who are unaffected by these policies live in a dream world, everything is perfect. They whine about compassion and empathy but neglect to realise that their virtue and altruism can actually have an adverse affect on other people.

somewhere along the lines people decided that the needs of foreign people outweight the needs of their fellow countrymen. It's disgusting, it's disloyal - it's anything but virtuous.

If the people who were born in my country weren't going without I'd happily see all the migrants that come here get free everything, unfortunately that isn't the case. In order to maintain this situation some people need to go without..and it's the privileged people who will NOT go without who are happy with the situation and thats it in a nutshell.

Have some loyalty to your own people, it's almost as though folk are ashamed to be who and what they are, like they owe the world something. Like it's acceptbale to turn your back on the people who live in your own back yard in favour of people from whatever other country.

Maybe you should open your eyes and realise that not everyone who is the same nationality as you is as comfortable or priviliged as you..there's poverty in your back yard but you've decided that's less important.

Yes, it's unpatriotic and it's disgusting and it's not the Scotland I grew up in or want to live in.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Libs have always been crazy and dysfunctional.

Thats what makes them good in bed.

... or was that Russians...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I actually think in some ways, this is good for the U.S. For too long, people let government ignore the voice of the people. I love watching politicians getting chewed out on stage by everyday citizens, lol!!! There's not a politician, republican or democrat that doesn't need to hear the anger of the American people. These politicians are reaping in above average salaries for a political job that should only be temporary. Their health care benefits are the best in the country. Many of them don't do the job we've hired them to do, nor do they make it a priority to protect citizens rights . They are so far removed from the struggles of average Americans. Maybe this will be a wake-up call for all our self-centered political reps.

Whether an administration is liberal or conservative, Presidents, Senators and Congressional Reps. represent ALL the people of this country! Just recently we had two republican representatives cancel their town hall meeting where I live due to their concern the town hall meeting was intentionally filled with liberal protestors.

Look, just because one side is angry at the policies a particular administration is engaging in, doesn't mean you run with your tail between your legs! If you can't go into the lion's den and try to meet on common ground and listen to opposing voices, than you have no business being in politics! Politics is all about negotiating, listening, and trying to settle on issues that take into account both opposing sides. Our politicians feel as if it has to go their way or the highway. We've clearly seen what happens when conservatives and democrats can't work together in the house. Nothing gets done! All we get is grid lock and executive orders.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I partially agree with HeathenJessie. Angela Merkel had no clue how to handle the insane influx of the refugees nor any plan what comes after. She just opened the floodgates and let nearly unlimited refugees in. We didn't even vetted them properly. There was also a lot of confusion about children and women who looked suspiciously like adult males but our government didn't care. These decision alone were mental and should never have happend in the first place. Now we have 1300 radical muslims inside the country and our government has no idea where they are. Isn't that great.

There is still an huge issue with the different cultures because they don't mix with others very well. They burned refugee camps and raped and even killed women who were there to help them to adjust. That's a fact and it's getting worse because now our own legal immigrants turn against the refugees. They are pissed because refugees get special treatment and they don't like that at all. Meanwhile when all of this is going on the MSM works overtime to hide that from the population but at least there are other ways to get the word out. Our police has the order to hide the nationalities of refugees if they get caught commiting a crime. Again this pisses a lot of other people of because of the double standards that are now in place. For example if a "Reichsbürger" gets arrested for commiting a crime the media dissects his whole life. To be perfectly clear i'm not implying that every refugee is a criminal or evil(of course not) but hiding all these facts is not how a democracy under any circumstances should operate. I urge every country to learn from our mistakes. This is not racism. It's common sense. It's a huge mess and people are getting angry and frustrated because nobody in our government has any idea how to fix it.

We are now paying refugees to leave our country and to rebuild their own but it's not a really good solution. Additional to this and the costs for housing,welfare,food and what not it also costs an insane amount of money to pay for all of that. Money that we currently not even have. Money that we need to invest in our own problems like child and pensioners poverty that's running rampart in our cities. It's a disgrace.

I repeat this post is not to bash refugees or that i hate them. That is not the case at all. This is only a warning to all of you who are blinded by emotion. Yes it was a good thing to help all of the refugees and they still have my full support but the execution was abysmal. Don't let anyone fool you.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join