It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm convinced that the Left is on Full Blown Anarchy Mode You People are Dangerous

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Have you ever been to the grocery store and you get that cart with one wheel that wobbles around and just doesn't seem to cooperate with the other wheels, the cart or you, the driver? The next time you go and you get a cart that completely cooperates and you don't even remember it?

Right now you are focusing on the non-cooperative wheels, just as fox news wants you to. Yep, there are a few non-cooperative people out there, but the majority of the voters that didn't side with Trump, for whatever reason, aren't that way at all. Just as the majority of Trump supporters aren't the rabid ones that we see in the news either. We just remember the ones that stick out as unreasonable, or fanatical...(for both sides.)

Actually you're wrong the Majority of Voters did side with Trump. If they didn't he wouldn't be President right now.
I thought that was an electoral college thing...is that the majority you are citing? or the majority of the people who voted in the election?

No this Majority:

So much for that Blue Wall.
edit on 22-2-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Rioting is the only thing that causes wages to go up.

I noticed during the Baltimore and Ferguson Riots they Looted from all of the Stores except the fast food joints.

You have to actually operate equipment to get the food.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Some folks were convinced that the militias were going to rise up in Obama's first term.

Didn't happen.

The folks you seem most concerned about here are utter extremists; they have nothing to do with most folks who define themselves as Liberal, Left, Democrat, Left Libertarian, Social Democrat, etc.

Those of you that are truly frightened that everyone you think is "left" of you is somehow the same as those who are professional rabble-rousers and "anarchists" and plotting against you ... please, please try to remember that the great many of "us" are just like you.

We have families, jobs, mortgages, etc.

Don't let the fear-mongers control you.
edit on 22-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Notes.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You do realize that the "red" is not empty of "blue", right?

And vice-versa?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Anarchism Directly Leads to Violent Insurrection and Revolution , if you Study History , this is Always the case . It Must be Squashed before it Evolves into Armed Conflict causing the Death of Innocent Lives . The Support of Law And Order Insures the Peace of All .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I think it's unreasonable to assume anyone will do anything based on the things they say. Even if someone outright says "I'm going to murder a bunch of people!" you can't assume they will.

In fact loads of people have said such things. Once, when I was really upset when I got in trouble I cried in my room and rpeated over and over that I wanted to kill my mum, i hated, I hope she get trampled by apes, etc, etc.

Now if a presidential candidate said stuff like that I'd be saying...yeah, give that dude a wide berth he's mad.

But Trump ain't not never said nothing like that, not never!

His alternative on the other hand...the clinton thing, some of the stuff she said was almost on a par with that childish desire to see my mother suffer.

Anyone who laughs at the lynching of another human...isn't fit to be in control of any type of weaponry, safeguards or not.

In the grand scheme of things Hillary showed us all, without doubt, that she's far more bloodthirsty and unstable than Trump...she's very capable of doing suc things.

Yet this man has done noting but speak...issue the odd EO. The most troubling thing of all is, for the first time, you have a president who is actually delivering on his campaign promises...an unprecidented president!

Like his policies or not, he did win. He's giving the people what they voted for...and people are upset.

I'm assuming people would be happier if he was simply ignoring his promises and doing things that are completely different to what he promised since that's what people are now used to.

So, long story short...the people expect the opposite of what they vote for. If you're relative reasonable and sane you'll be labelled unstable and insane and vice-versa..it's all beginning to make sense while at the same time being totally senseless.

It's like some crazy Grimm brother fairytale world where people purport to be one thing but are in fact the opposite.

Or people get upset....very odd. I'm really confused now.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Have you ever been to the grocery store and you get that cart with one wheel that wobbles around and just doesn't seem to cooperate with the other wheels, the cart or you, the driver? The next time you go and you get a cart that completely cooperates and you don't even remember it?

Right now you are focusing on the non-cooperative wheels, just as fox news wants you to. Yep, there are a few non-cooperative people out there, but the majority of the voters that didn't side with Trump, for whatever reason, aren't that way at all. Just as the majority of Trump supporters aren't the rabid ones that we see in the news either. We just remember the ones that stick out as unreasonable, or fanatical...(for both sides.)

Actually you're wrong the Majority of Voters did side with Trump. If they didn't he wouldn't be President right now.
I thought that was an electoral college thing...is that the majority you are citing? or the majority of the people who voted in the election?

No this Majority:

So much for that Blue Wall.

OK, remember, I'm just an ignorant foreigner here. So your point is that a greater margin of the Land Mass of the US voted for Trump and that's what counts? Funny, I thought it was kind of like the results of the majority of people who cast a vote would constitute...well, a majority.
Thanks for clearing that up, though.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
The Support of Law And Order Insures the Peace of All .
Was it your Spiro Agnew who was famously recalled for stating "Justice is incidental to Law and Order"?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Speaking of History, what about all of the State controlled violence? what about colonialism and imperialism? what about the Militarized police and capitalist and corporatist Class violence?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

"..the people expect the opposite of what they vote for. "

Thoughtful Sensable People Expect to be given the Truth when Considering what Political Candidate to Cast their Vote for . Anything other than that Must be Rejected as a Sign of a Character Flaw , and to be Ignored .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Trump has already made brash decisions with his wall and deportations and he has only been president for 2 months. I hope that is the worse he does, but his actions at press conferences and twitter (to just name a couple) are irrational and it's frightful to think we have an irrational president. He is the first to act this way, completely unprofessional. It's a precident.

I hope for the best tho. I will say with selfishness that I'm glad I'm white with a president like him. That is not to say I am out of sure out of mind. I know damn well what he is doing to minorities and it's a shame. We should NOT normalize this man.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I agree.

But people are upset that Trump is doing what he said he would, it's all a bit odd. I mean even if you didn't vote for him you have to admit, them's what did vote for him are getting exactly what it said on the tin.

Recently, here in the UK the people voted for Brexit. They won, yet there is still a campaign going on to de-legitimise that vote and not deliver on it. For once we want leaders who will do what they say they will...even if we got a prime minister who I hated...and they went off and delivered on their promises I'd still concede that they were honest.

I'd still see that admirable quality in them...Trump has my respect for that reason. Despite the backlash, the toys being thrown from the pram at every opportunity he has steadfastly stood his ground and worked hard to give his supporters what tey expect of him.

We'd love a politician with that level of integrity in the UK. Instead we have May, un unelected PM who, to be fair, hasn't actually been that bad.

But we still have scumbags like Tony Blair...a man who has zero credibility trying to incite rebellion. I can only envy the US right now.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Anarchism Directly Leads to Violent Insurrection and Revolution , if you Study History , this is Always the case . It Must be Squashed before it Evolves into Armed Conflict causing the Death of Innocent Lives . The Support of Law And Order Insures the Peace of All .

A study of history will also show that white slavery and the holocaust happened. The very idea of law and order is not set by common people, it's whatever those in control decide it to be

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I think it's a matter of opinion.

Again, we don't have a PM that will directly address the people on social media...I don't know why you think it's bad.

He says what's on his mind, it might be cringeworthy on occasion but he has flaws and shows a very human side.

He put the MSM in their place, so you'd prefer a puppet who says what the media expect him to say rather than what he actually wants to say? That press conference where he held court was amazing...he won't be manipulated by the media...the president shouldn't kowtow to them it should be the other way around.

He's building a wall because...well, he said he would. That's that honesty thing again...you have to appreciate that although you didn't get your way on the election...the people who voted for him are getting what they voted for.

I don't know what was expected.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

What is he doing to minorities?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton laughed at Gaddafi's death. That's damn scary. I wouldn't laugh at ANYONE's death, not Hitler, not Napoleon, not Stalin. Anyone who laughs at someone's death has serious mental issues.

Also, based on personal experience, people who have lots of kids are typically gentler and kinder. Donald Trump has 5 kids. Hillary Clinton has 1 kid. Do the math.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: greenie

Yep...

But apparently she's the stable one and people trust her to have ultimate control when it comes to nuclear missiles.

She is scary...but the notion that people support her, a bloodthirsty, noted liar is even scarier.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Breaking up families, building a wall, keeping "brown" people detained at airports, taking away protection to trans, beefing up ICE...just off the top of my head

That is not what America is about, diversity is what makes us great.
edit on 22-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

A very human side? Not like any human I know (or care to know)

Some republican friends of mine said they didn't actually think he would really build the wall bc they thought it impossible (basically is but he's going to waste our tax dollars doing it anyway)

They fear him now
edit on 22-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

“Anarchists did not try to carry out genocide against the Armenians in Turkey; they did not deliberately starve millions of Ukrainians; they did not create a system of death camps to kill Jews, gypsies, and Slavs in Europe; they did not fire-bomb scores of large German and Japanese cities and drop nuclear bombs on two of them; they did not carry out a ‘Great Leap Forward’ that killed scores of millions of Chinese; they did not attempt to kill everybody with any appreciable education in Cambodia; they did not launch one aggressive war after another; they did not implement trade sanctions that killed perhaps 500,000 Iraqi children.

In debates between anarchists and statists, the burden of proof clearly should rest on those who place their trust in the state. Anarchy’s mayhem is wholly conjectural; the state’s mayhem is undeniably, factually horrendous.” ― Robert Higgs

“In any country there must be people who have to die. They are the sacrifices any nation has to make to achieve law and order.” --Idi Amin Dada

“Law and order” ... is a phrase that has appeal for most citizens, who, unless they themselves have a powerful grievance against authority, are afraid of disorder. In the 1960s, a student at Harvard Law School addressed parents and alumni with these words:

The streets of our country are in turmoil. The universities are filled with students rebelling and rioting. Communists are seeking to destroy our country. Russia is threatening us with her might. And the republic is in danger. Yes! danger from within and without. We need law and order! Without law and order our nation cannot survive.

There was prolonged applause. When the applause died down, the student quietly told his listeners: “These words were spoken in 1932 by Adolf Hitler.”

(That last is actually not a Hitler quote, by the way. Source)
edit on 22-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Attribution

edit on 22-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join