It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm convinced that the Left is on Full Blown Anarchy Mode You People are Dangerous

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

Yes, he has that power...that is why I hope he does not read this site and pray that the reporters be as nice as they can muster.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: greenperson
a reply to: veracity

en.wikipedia.org...

Lofl, he had 45.9, she had 48...she had more...she has the majority (majority = more).

Nice try trying to twist facts

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Majority is defined as more than half. www.dictionary.com...

That's why under the electoral college system, the majority is 270 out of 538 = 50.1% or more.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I don't mean has the power and authority to respond to a reasonable threat. For example, let's imagine some foreign leader came on television and announced that they fully intend to strike the US or one of its allies...and Trump decided to strike first.

That might be viewed as a rational response, and no doubt few people would argue. But as in my example ... the crazy woman in the video makes out like Trump is so unstable, it's almost as if she genuinely believe that a simple slight like calling his mum a slag is the only excuse he needs.

I reckon there are probably circumstances under which certain individuals would at least protest or put p a fight.

I mean...I doubt Trump really does have the lauch equipment in his room or even has or would want to ha ve acccess to it, people would act on his orders, no?

So if a crazy president ran you, and you were the launchy-guy...and he was all frothing at the mouth like "Attack such and such, called my mum a slag!" would you do it?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: greenperson
You are being too trumpy. The technicality you are pushing is rediculous.

Get over it, more people in America voted for Hilary.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Don't confuse "Liberals" with us actual anarchist, Liberals want to elect their version of authoritarian and are nothing but reformist who loves self-congratulatory "Hashtag Protest" but when it comes to real action they turn into "Quasi-pacifist"

Liberals don't support anarchy

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I wouldn't no, but yes, the launchy guy would have to do it. It's his job to.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

It's his job to act in the best interests of his nation...I don't think it'd be good for his nation for him to launch a nuclear attack based on a petty whim.

There must be safeguards in place to prevent some whackjob from doing something insane, surely?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
But he acts in the best interest of trump...not the nation, that is why he should not be our president

And I sure hope there are safeguards
edit on 22-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I guess we'll never really know for sure...suppose if one button man refuses to do his job another, more willing button man would step in and take his place.

I guess we'll never know...since I highly doubt Trump is so unstable as to embark on such a futile campaign.

My point is, this crazy lady is assuming that these weapons are more dangerous simply because she assumes Trump is less stable and more mentally unstable than past presidents.

I think that's a bit unfair....I reckon if Bush Jr can abstain from such instanity then Trump will be fine. I suppose we'll find out as I'm sending that email.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Wait till the "deep state" enacts Jade Helm Super Gladio II: Clinton's Revenge. You're going into a FEMA camp under Wal-Mart for probing by Reptilian Freemasons.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I fear nothing. My proctologist is Peruvian; and I
had my first deepwater event horizon last Monday.
I warned him to bring extra staples and climbing
gear-- and the warning went unheeded.

My significant other is full blown left, and refuses
to admit it. I subjected myself to that most recent
online test of ideology and general political bent..
and ended up a notch toward liberal from what was
once the far right.

I propose since for the last 25 or so years-- that whether
I was a CoP(Cranky old Phart) before his time, or a post-
doctor it level is irrelevant. The metric is changing; and
not the people so much, because the pollsters/PTB
are loosing control of being able to label.

More identity politics take hold: and with the people
themselves being labeled the enemy-- the PTB will have
their civil proxy war without even getting a suntan.
We lose, they win. Few of us the wiser.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

So you believe these weapons are far more dangerous in the hands of Trump than any other president?

Can I ask why you believe this? What has he done to make you think he's that unstable? Did you harbour similar concerns with past presidents?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Ugh. I watched both of those interviews and that bitch last night was the most butthurt moronic piece of filth I've seen yet. She was repulsive and downright disgusting.

Where does Tucker find these people?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeathenJessie

So you believe these weapons are far more dangerous in the hands of Trump than any other president?

Can I ask why you believe this? What has he done to make you think he's that unstable? Did you harbour similar concerns with past presidents?

Yes, he is mentally unstable. We have never had a president like this. Although I truly believe he would not act on a whim...it is still possible bc of his extreme controlling behavior and egotism. He is def a first like this and there may be no protocols in place except martial law.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

If you are taking you cues from Tucker Carson, then you are being played just as much as those dangerous lefties that keep you up at night. How about you take a step outside of that bubble and try to figure out why you are being made to think that Liberals are your enemy? Do some critical analysis of a media site that doesn't sound like you. Cuz, if it turns out that you are being spun by those who you think are your compadres...what then?

Madonna flat out said she wanted to blow up the WH because Hillbilly didn't win. Thats why I think they are dangerous. Perhaps you need some critical analysis of your own to comprehend what that means.

Sure...cuz I go to Madonna when I am confused about the state of the world. But thanks for making my point.

She got cheered on by a million angry American women when she said that.
...and Trump said "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters." Just making a point, you say? Just hyperbole?
How about Madonna...did you listen to the whole speech or just the snippet that is being fed to you? Here's what she said...
“Yes, I’m angry,Yes, I’m outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.” “But,” she added, “I know that this won’t change anything. We can’t fall into despair. As the poet W.H. Auden once wrote on the eve of World War II, we must love one another or die. I choose love. Are you with me? Say this with me. We choose love. We choose love. We choose love.”
Not quiiiiiite the same as what you've chosen to show us, eh? Maybe that's all you've been exposed to. So who is trying to get you all ginned up? And why?

...and at it's worst, Madonna's speech was mere hyperbole. Like shooting somebody on 5th Avenue.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The unhinged left are so fun to watch as they spiral out of control.

Tucker should keep them coming, the ratings must be great.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What I am saying is although I don't think he will act on a whim like that...I still do NIT feel safe with him.

This is just one persons opinion, I can tell you my mom and a few of my friends feel the same.

I am more optimistic than they are tho.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I just find it all quite odd.

I remember seeng footage of Hillary Clinton laughin about how they murdered Gadaffi.

I remember the wild-west style hanging of Saddam. I firmly believe Saddam was killed in that way because he mocked the US with his cowboy and shotgum routine...remember that?

To me that's petty revenge and an act that should be beneath the politics of a decent nation and its government.

In fact there are countless acts, false flags etc throughout the years that showed us how mentally unstable some powerful people really were.

yet this crackpot from the video in the OP seems not to care about any of that...but is instead choosing to hound and villify someone who hasn't actually launched any military campaigns. All I see from Trump up to now is a man who is attempting to understake the mammoth cleanup operation and sort out the mess he inherited from previous governments.

It's really quite insane, when you look at it realistically.

the man ain't done a thing yet, and he's the most dangerous man that ever lived apparently...meanwhile the psycho who laughed at the death of a man who actually maintained stability in the now destroyed region, the sun shies out of her backside, apparently.

It really is all kinda backwards.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
The far left are anarchist, they burn and loot stuff.

The far right shoots up people in church.

Damn those liberals, its un american to burn stuff lol.

Well they do have a bad habit of burning the flag. The symbol of Freedom.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I hear ya...a lot of people believe or assume a lot of things.

Where does that line of thinking lead and where does it stop?

I can't advocate the persecution of an individual based on other peoples skewed perceptions of that person, I just can't. History has taught us that acting on unfounded beliefs can lead to a great many troubles.

If people idly stand by and watch Trump be demonised for what he might do...or you think he might do, it sets a dangerous precedent.

And who do you replace him with? What's to stop other people come out and claim that they believe Trumps replacement to be mentally unstable and dangerous?

In the real world...we usually need to wait until an offender offends before we try and convict them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join