It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm convinced that the Left is on Full Blown Anarchy Mode You People are Dangerous

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Have you ever been to the grocery store and you get that cart with one wheel that wobbles around and just doesn't seem to cooperate with the other wheels, the cart or you, the driver? The next time you go and you get a cart that completely cooperates and you don't even remember it?

Right now you are focusing on the non-cooperative wheels, just as fox news wants you to. Yep, there are a few non-cooperative people out there, but the majority of the voters that didn't side with Trump, for whatever reason, aren't that way at all. Just as the majority of Trump supporters aren't the rabid ones that we see in the news either. We just remember the ones that stick out as unreasonable, or fanatical...(for both sides.)

Actually you're wrong the Majority of Voters did side with Trump. If they didn't he wouldn't be President right now.
I thought that was an electoral college thing...is that the majority you are citing? or the majority of the people who voted in the election?

he's just gone off the rails a bit. dont mind him.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Dangerous?
Nah.

A bunch of protesters and some idiots on sound bites doesn't represent the majority.
Are they upset, sure.
Disappointed, sure.

But there's no reason to believe they are going to break out into Purge mode.

I have to disagree to an extent. It only takes about 10 people like her to recruit and brainwash anti-Trump people into thinking like them. Look at the violent protests, and that teacher was pushing and shoving and hitting one guy because he was pro-Trump.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Have you ever been to the grocery store and you get that cart with one wheel that wobbles around and just doesn't seem to cooperate with the other wheels, the cart or you, the driver? The next time you go and you get a cart that completely cooperates and you don't even remember it?

Right now you are focusing on the non-cooperative wheels, just as fox news wants you to. Yep, there are a few non-cooperative people out there, but the majority of the voters that didn't side with Trump, for whatever reason, aren't that way at all. Just as the majority of Trump supporters aren't the rabid ones that we see in the news either. We just remember the ones that stick out as unreasonable, or fanatical...(for both sides.)

Actually you're wrong the Majority of Voters did side with Trump. If they didn't he wouldn't be President right now.
I thought that was an electoral college thing...is that the majority you are citing? or the majority of the people who voted in the election?

the majority voted for Hillary but bc of the electoral college...Trump is our president.

He is not ok with that, he still wants the majority so he makes up lies about illegals voting (over 2 million) that is why he didnt win the popular vote.

its very sad to watch him, he won, why cant he just be happy with that?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Dangerous?
Nah.

A bunch of protesters and some idiots on sound bites doesn't represent the majority.
Are they upset, sure.
Disappointed, sure.

But there's no reason to believe they are going to break out into Purge mode.

I have to disagree to an extent. It only takes about 10 people like her to recruit and brainwash anti-Trump people into thinking like them. Look at the violent protests, and that teacher was pushing and shoving and hitting one guy because he was pro-Trump.

In my experience, even if they are on "your side", people tend to not side with the crazies. I dont hang out with sheeple though, i can see why the alt-right would be scared, bc that is what they would do.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I wonder if that woman actually believes what she says or if she is just acting. If she isn't acting, she really needs some psychiatric help.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

local newspapers can put their own spin on things but for the most part they are pretty central. I live in a red state and city and the local paper does favor conservatism but also will call out trump for being an idiot.

Its funny bc the trumpiteers will call it fake news and a lib lover when they call out don, but will cheer it on when they mock Obama or praise him.

Just bc a news source does not share your same exact views does not mean its for the other team. Maybe your views are very skewed or extreme?

Put it on CBS News with Scott Pelley tonight at 5:30pm CST. You'll get at least 15 minutes of negative Trump commentary and interviews from people who disagree with Trump. I may have missed it at some point, but I have yet to see them interview a Trump supporter. I don't know what's so hard about splitting the views of pro and anti Trump people and letting the viewers decide who to go with. You don't have a choice in the matter.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

If you are taking you cues from Tucker Carson, then you are being played just as much as those dangerous lefties that keep you up at night. How about you take a step outside of that bubble and try to figure out why you are being made to think that Liberals are your enemy? Do some critical analysis of a media site that doesn't sound like you. Cuz, if it turns out that you are being spun by those who you think are your compadres...what then?

Madonna flat out said she wanted to blow up the WH because Hillbilly didn't win. Thats why I think they are dangerous. Perhaps you need some critical analysis of your own to comprehend what that means.

Sure...cuz I go to Madonna when I am confused about the state of the world. But thanks for making my point.

She got cheered on by a million angry American women when she said that.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

She didn't get a majority. 48% is not majority. If the US had a popular vote system like in Russia, Ukraine, France, it would have went to a second round.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Im convinced that after 8 years of crying by the right, we are going to have another 4 to 8 years of people blaming everybody else for there own #ty lives.

My cat got sick yesterday, damn you obama.

You're a walking beam of irony. SMH. I don't think you can help it.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I predict something major is going to happen in the near future and many innocent american people on both sides will wind up dead. Nobody who has a say in all of this including the MSM is even attempting to deascelate this situation. The exteme people will feed of each others hate until it erupts in a horrible event. This is gonna get much worse than only protests and riots. I do think both sides are still underestimating the nutjobs and radicals that use any excuse to go nuclear. I do have experience with living in a dictatorship and maybe that's why i'm so worried. Family members,neigbours,co-workers and so forth turning against each other is something nobody in his lifetime should experience or been subjected too.

I've got no real solution to fix this mess though. Please stay safe! That includes all humans!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Then you are a simple moron.

Id rather by a simple moron then a sympathizer of terrorism.

I pity your confusion and those that star you as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Im convinced that after 8 years of crying by the right, we are going to have another 4 to 8 years of people blaming everybody else for there own #ty lives.

My cat got sick yesterday, damn you obama.

You're a walking beam of irony. SMH. I don't think you can help it.

Did you guys win that war on xmas yet.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I just want to try something...

I don't see what the big deal is, she seems perfectly stable to me.

I especially admire her inability to allow her opponent to respond to her various outlandish claims, shut that idiot down before he tries to man-splain stuff to you.

You strong, confident, empowered woman, you go girl!

There, just a little social experiement. I wanted to see how easy it was to lie to myself and become one of "them".

Conclusion: I couldn't fully shake the notion that I was being such a fraud. I dunno how they do it but I'm impressed, but as of yet unsatisfied.

My only hope is that an irate feminist chastises me for using the expression "you go girl" as it's most likely offensive and oppressive. I must be Hitler.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408
Maybe bc most people are anti-trump?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

You're just triggered by a soundbite on TV ain't ya?

It's almost comical how righties give it the "no flies on me" attitude whilst in reality they appear to be the most fearful, the most triggered.

Y'all are falling for it hook, line and sinker.

That being said, the left can be a bit thick too.

But. The whole left-leaning voting group and those that lead them are not in uproar, they are not declaring war on the right. They're not all rioting.

Paranoid is the best describing word for it. Because all I see is minorities and the news enabling you to disproportionately swell the situation...

You're just being silly and you don't even know it. Personally I'm just curious how long this stupidity will last... Probably indefinitely.

Funny though.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I predict something major is going to happen in the near future and many innocent american people on both sides will wind up dead. Nobody who has a say in all of this including the MSM is even attempting to deascelate this situation. The exteme people will feed of each others hate until it erupts in a horrible event. This is gonna get much worse than only protests and riots. I do think both sides are still underestimating the nutjobs and radicals that use any excuse to go nuclear. I do have experience with living in a dictatorship and maybe that's why i'm so worried. Family members,neigbours,co-workers and so forth turning against each other is something nobody in his lifetime should experience or been subjected too.

I've got no real solution to fix this mess though. Please stay safe! That includes all humans!

Is this an actual prediction bc you have special powers? (I predict the same )

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: greenperson
a reply to: veracity

She didn't get a majority. 48% is not majority. If the US had a popular vote system like in Russia, Ukraine, France, it would have went to a second round.

Where are you getting this 48% crap?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
On a serious note...let's just imagine that someone really rubbed Trump up the wrong way, I dunno...called his mum a slag or something.

Could he actually make the ultimate decision to nuke that person or their country?

Seriously, though. If Trump were intent on nuking some foreign nation for reasons that seemed...unreasonable. If he was really that unstable and stupid...would he be able to do it?

Surely there are protocols in place...surely some others would have some input?

She talks as though Trump has the launch gear in his bedroom...like if he decided on a whim to simply wipe an entire coultry out he simply can and that nobody could stop him or would attempt to talk sense into him.

Not that I think he's that mental. He's a bit mad but I don't think he's Charles Manson type of mad, just a bit of a gob5hite.

So...could he do this? Anyone?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It's really urgent and important that someone answers the question in my last post as quickly as possible before i go and send my "your mum is a slag" email.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join