It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm convinced that the Left is on Full Blown Anarchy Mode You People are Dangerous

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Then you are a simple moron.

Id rather by a simple moron then a sympathizer of terrorism.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

local newspapers can put their own spin on things but for the most part they are pretty central. I live in a red state and city and the local paper does favor conservatism but also will call out trump for being an idiot.

Its funny bc the trumpiteers will call it fake news and a lib lover when they call out don, but will cheer it on when they mock Obama or praise him.

Just bc a news source does not share your same exact views does not mean its for the other team. Maybe your views are very skewed or extreme?

link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

If you are taking you cues from Tucker Carson, then you are being played just as much as those dangerous lefties that keep you up at night. How about you take a step outside of that bubble and try to figure out why you are being made to think that Liberals are your enemy? Do some critical analysis of a media site that doesn't sound like you. Cuz, if it turns out that you are being spun by those who you think are your compadres...what then?

Madonna flat out said she wanted to blow up the WH because Hillbilly didn't win. Thats why I think they are dangerous. Perhaps you need some critical analysis of your own to comprehend what that means.

Sure...cuz I go to Madonna when I am confused about the state of the world. But thanks for making my point.

link   

Those two women have murder in their eyes. I've seen it in an ex-(thank God!)girlfriend. Only problem is they don't know what to do with all that hate, because they are such morons. Worst case scenario is that they are annoying as hell. Best case scenario, and most likely, is that they self-destruct.

By the way, Tucker Carlson cracks me up the way he just laughs in their faces while they're babbling their moron fantasies. It's the only sane way to react to that crap.

soulwaxer

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Rioting is the only thing that causes wages to go up.

I noticed during the Baltimore and Ferguson Riots they Looted from all of the Stores except the fast food joints.

link   

I just fear for all of the trash cans. Trash cans matter.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Tucker handled this perfectly by just hanging up on her. But I would have loved to see her response if Tucker asked if Trump is hitler why is he standing with Israel?

Part of the left is redefining fascism in terms of "treating black people badly". The taboo against anti-semitism is being dropped in order to appeal to other minorities. In that logic, Israel itself could be classified as a "fascist" regime.

edit on 22-2-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The Partisian Posion of the left and the right.

In their endless battle is sure to bring blight

And turn the American dream into the darkest of nights

try to stay centered seek the reasonable light

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Wait till the "deep state" enacts Jade Helm Super Gladio II: Clinton's Revenge. You're going into a FEMA camp under Wal-Mart for probing by Reptilian Freemasons.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

local newspapers can put their own spin on things but for the most part they are pretty central. I live in a red state and city and the local paper does favor conservatism but also will call out trump for being an idiot.

Its funny bc the trumpiteers will call it fake news and a lib lover when they call out don, but will cheer it on when they mock Obama or praise him.

Just bc a news source does not share your same exact views does not mean its for the other team. Maybe your views are very skewed or extreme?

During the Primaries i thought my Newspaper was fair and balanced. They went after Trump when he was being a dumb ass but It wasn't until the Main Election and Trump Presidency when they just gave up on being fair and balanced. Example when the FBI arrested the Orlando terrorists shooter's wife it wasn't on the front page. It was on the 2nd. On the front page it was some Trump story about his candidate picks that I dont even remember what it was about. And today's headline was "Millions may face deportation under toughened rules" A title like that is only asking for Riots. Because when I read the article it almost sounded like the Federal Government was in the wrong. As the article described Trump's wanting the "Full Force of the Federal Government to descend upon the Masses.". I'm thinking to myself well it's about time the Government enforced the Law. If you cut in line expect to get sent back to the end of the line.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hfft
I'm sorry but i shouldn't
Left in anarchy mode

Lefties are generally tree huggin'
home composte making,
own wine brewing......people

They might go on a peacefull march
with the the kids and friends
"i'tll be fuuuuuun"
hmmm, right

or they could be collectively knitting ..
socks .... as a protest against 'them'

That's your typicall Leftie !

It's not lefties that i'd associate with
throwing molotov''s, bricks, stones
trashing shop windows ...

edit on 22/2/17 by Damiel because: precision

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Im convinced that after 8 years of crying by the right, we are going to have another 4 to 8 years of people blaming everybody else for there own #ty lives.

My cat got sick yesterday, damn you obama.
edit on 22-2-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Have you ever been to the grocery store and you get that cart with one wheel that wobbles around and just doesn't seem to cooperate with the other wheels, the cart or you, the driver? The next time you go and you get a cart that completely cooperates and you don't even remember it?

Right now you are focusing on the non-cooperative wheels, just as fox news wants you to. Yep, there are a few non-cooperative people out there, but the majority of the voters that didn't side with Trump, for whatever reason, aren't that way at all. Just as the majority of Trump supporters aren't the rabid ones that we see in the news either. We just remember the ones that stick out as unreasonable, or fanatical...(for both sides.)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Have you ever been to the grocery store and you get that cart with one wheel that wobbles around and just doesn't seem to cooperate with the other wheels, the cart or you, the driver? The next time you go and you get a cart that completely cooperates and you don't even remember it?

Right now you are focusing on the non-cooperative wheels, just as fox news wants you to. Yep, there are a few non-cooperative people out there, but the majority of the voters that didn't side with Trump, for whatever reason, aren't that way at all. Just as the majority of Trump supporters aren't the rabid ones that we see in the news either. We just remember the ones that stick out as unreasonable, or fanatical...(for both sides.)

Actually you're wrong the Majority of Voters did side with Trump. If they didn't he wouldn't be President right now.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Actually you're wrong the Majority of Voters did side with Trump. If they didn't he wouldn't be President right now.
I thought that was an electoral college thing...is that the majority you are citing? or the majority of the people who voted in the election?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Why anyone with a functional mind would be involved with the woman in that video is beyond me. Even if I agreed I'd not want anything to do with her.

It's possible some anarchists groups may take the path that previous groups like the Weathermen did, but they are small in number.

Right now "the squeakiest wheel gets the grease" is in play. They seem like a lot of people, but they are just a loud, small group of people with no real power.

The real problem is that politicians are so hungry for votes, instead of denouncing them they coddle them worrying about the 1% of the vote they might represent in an age where 1% matters to them. The media just wants viewers and ratings and they can't get that by highlighting normal people, so they fill the airwaves with stories about the nut jobs which encourages them to continue.

The single party rule fanatics, sadly includes some very rich people who are having a great time gathering them up on buses, covering their expenses and dragging them from protest to protest. I wish there were actual lists available so they could be compared to see how many of the protesters are traveling from protest to protest to make it look larger than it is. No way would these apparently unemployed / unemployable people be at all these protests if they had to pay. I think they have become rich people game pieces and they can move thousands of them around for less than it would cost to have a major celebrity at one of their kids birthday parties

I'd imagine most Democrats are more than a bit embarrassed by this.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The far left are anarchist, they burn and loot stuff.

The far right shoots up people in church.

Damn those liberals, its un american to burn stuff lol.
edit on 22-2-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

But I would have loved to see her response if Tucker asked if Trump is hitler why is he standing with Israel?

If one's understanding of the phenomena of Adolf Hitler is limited to his persecution of Hebrews in the 1930s and 40s then we can not count on that one to aid in the struggle against fascism but rather depend upon that ones likely recruitment into a similar cult.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I follow Martin Armstrong on a daily basis and he says that civil unrest always rises from the left and we are entering a period of civil unrest with the potential break up of the US and continuing until 2032. I believe it. I'm taking steps. There's no one source for this, before I'm asked, it's what you gather from regular blog reading and not a particular post.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Ugh. I watched both of those interviews and that bitch last night was the most butthurt moronic piece of filth I've seen yet. She was repulsive and downright disgusting.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join