It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm convinced that the Left is on Full Blown Anarchy Mode You People are Dangerous

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

That was only one of the reasons I chose not to vote for him. But it was right up there!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

They certainly did, didn't they? Not just on the GOP side, either...I saw a whole lot of caving on the dems side, as well.

The "why" is, probably, simplistic party loyalty. They are not, for their futures, going to rock the boat excessively. While I'm reluctant to compare my status in the local democratic party with theirs, I rock the boat...if I think the emperor is bare-ass nekkid, I'm going to say so. Hence, my status as one on the outside looking in, where those smoke filled rooms are concerned, and no way in hell will I ever be a delegate to conventions, anymore.

So the caving is, while not exactly right, understandable. I don't like it, either. Because that, above, might not actually be the reason.

If it's not? We need to, not literally, burn it all down and start over. After we hang some folks...I'll leave it to others to decide whether literally or figuratively works best.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

If it's not? We need to, not literally, burn it all down and start over. After we hang some folks...I'll leave it to others to decide whether literally or figuratively works best.

I think our system is a good one, and it's still there. We just need for the poppies to wear off and the spell to break. I see that happening now. It's going to take consistency and dedication from all of us to fight those easy, satisfying reactions and force ourselves to work through the hard stuff. There's going to be a lot of hard stuff

I'm against hangings - literally

But, yeah

:-)
edit on 2/27/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Sorry you are the one who had it all mixed up. Yah respect for others property is part of civility. You gotta problem with that? Then it's your problem. What would you do if you had your car stolen and taken for a joy joy ride,..you do know that under the law it's called Grand Theft Auto. Someone even made a video game of it. Sooooo riots and burning cars and throwing stuff through business windows is nothing to you and you think I'm goofy..... look in the bloody mirror already.

I don't recall stealing your car or destroying any property, so how about you stop accusing me of these things just because I'm a liberal. This is what I'm talking about with your lack of respect, by the way.

This is not to say that if government truly becomes too tyrannical we shouldn't take action but the Leftisus just don't want their bloody welfare and right to
Murder the unborn taken away. I bet half the people protesting don't even know what they are really protesting. I mean really little kids telling town hall Republicans that they don't want pbs kids to go away...... that was so programmed by some radical activist parent. Poor child I feel sorry for him. Heard the poor thing on the Laura Ingraham show. Like she, I did not care for Sesame Street which is reportedly MKULTRA programming anyway ... not to mention the usual Ford Carnegie and Mellon Foundations which support it....oh wait I thought you guys hated all super rich people.... lol what hypocrisy

Nice. Keep thinking that the Republicans having to dodge their town halls because of upset constituents is a liberal plot. That way it'll be too late before your realize that the liberal version of the Tea Party has gotten too far to stop.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Generally speaking, I'm about where you are, if slightly to the right.

The system, when people are willing to actually work for it, works. Has for quite some time now...

It's that whole willing to work part that gets us, these days... Many, dare I say most, are gimme, gimme, gimme, rather than "what can I do to help make it work", or "here's an idea, how can we make it work?"

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join