It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm convinced that the Left is on Full Blown Anarchy Mode You People are Dangerous

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The difference in the swing states that gave Mr. Trump the Electoral College win (PA, MI, WI) was 107K votes.

Yes, he won. Yes, this is the way we've always done it.

But the other stats are that 55-60% of the people voting in the election didn't vote for him/voted against him.

Every state makes up the popular vote totals. It's a trite rhetorical point that the 2.8 million difference in the popular vote represents only New York and California.

What these things do tell us, or more exactly, what they should tell the President if he desires, as he said in his acceptance speech in November, to be the President of ALL Americans, that he should modify the extremist agenda he ran on.

Not drop it, ignore it, or run toward the center ... but just understand that the majority of Americans wanted something else.

Is that really too much to ask?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't feel rained on at all, this thread is about the insanity we see from the left and I was contributing.

You did make one salient point, best to back off, last night was the first time I'd been on ATS for months, I'll spend a day or two here then disappear again.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

a reply to: Stevemagegod

If you are taking you cues from Tucker Carson, then you are being played just as much as those dangerous lefties that keep you up at night. How about you take a step outside of that bubble and try to figure out why you are being made to think that Liberals are your enemy? Do some critical analysis of a media site that doesn't sound like you. Cuz, if it turns out that you are being spun by those who you think are your compadres...what then?

Madonna flat out said she wanted to blow up the WH because Hillbilly didn't win. Thats why I think they are dangerous. Perhaps you need some critical analysis of your own to comprehend what that means.

Sure...cuz I go to Madonna when I am confused about the state of the world. But thanks for making my point.

She got cheered on by a million angry American women when she said that.
...and Trump said "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters." Just making a point, you say? Just hyperbole?
How about Madonna...did you listen to the whole speech or just the snippet that is being fed to you? Here's what she said...
“Yes, I’m angry,Yes, I’m outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.” “But,” she added, “I know that this won’t change anything. We can’t fall into despair. As the poet W.H. Auden once wrote on the eve of World War II, we must love one another or die. I choose love. Are you with me? Say this with me. We choose love. We choose love. We choose love.”
Not quiiiiiite the same as what you've chosen to show us, eh? Maybe that's all you've been exposed to. So who is trying to get you all ginned up? And why?

...and at it's worst, Madonna's speech was mere hyperbole. Like shooting somebody on 5th Avenue.

Trump said he could shoot someone but he didn't actively threaten or target anyone thats the difference. Madonna targeted the WH and the First Family with her "thoughts".

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Ok, help me out here a bit and tell me how this guest is playing us. I would be very interested in your ideas about it.

She is a self-professed revolutionary communist who is being trotted out by the right to make you hate those nice people next door who voted Democrat. And she is gleefully accepting that role while presenting as the active embodiment of everything that will alarm Fox Nation.

So...why would they collaborate to sell you that particular bill of goods? Cui bono?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeathenJessie

I don't feel rained on at all, this thread is about the insanity we see from the left and I was contributing.

You did make one salient point, best to back off, last night was the first time I'd been on ATS for months, I'll spend a day or two here then disappear again.

Ah.

Well, fair enough. While you're gone, contemplate the pointless empty rhetoric of referring to or believing that people are actually either "Right" or "Left."

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

If you are taking you cues from Tucker Carson, then you are being played just as much as those dangerous lefties that keep you up at night. How about you take a step outside of that bubble and try to figure out why you are being made to think that Liberals are your enemy? Do some critical analysis of a media site that doesn't sound like you. Cuz, if it turns out that you are being spun by those who you think are your compadres...what then?

Madonna flat out said she wanted to blow up the WH because Hillbilly didn't win. Thats why I think they are dangerous. Perhaps you need some critical analysis of your own to comprehend what that means.

Sure...cuz I go to Madonna when I am confused about the state of the world. But thanks for making my point.

...and Trump said "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters." Just making a point, you say? Just hyperbole?
How about Madonna...did you listen to the whole speech or just the snippet that is being fed to you? Here's what she said...
“Yes, I’m angry,Yes, I’m outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.” “But,” she added, “I know that this won’t change anything. We can’t fall into despair. As the poet W.H. Auden once wrote on the eve of World War II, we must love one another or die. I choose love. Are you with me? Say this with me. We choose love. We choose love. We choose love.”
Not quiiiiiite the same as what you've chosen to show us, eh? Maybe that's all you've been exposed to. So who is trying to get you all ginned up? And why?

...and at it's worst, Madonna's speech was mere hyperbole. Like shooting somebody on 5th Avenue.

Trump said he could shoot someone but he didn't actively threaten or target anyone thats the difference. Madonna targeted the WH and the First Family with her "thoughts".

OMG, beware Madonna's "thoughts".

When trump said "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."...he was basically saying that his supporters are blind sheeple, and hes right.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Give it a rest. She was not advocating for the killing of the President and first family no matter what you are being told to think.
edit on 23-2-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: indeed!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

She is a self-professed revolutionary communist who is being trotted out by the right to make you hate those nice people next door who voted Democrat.

I can tell she's not the real thing though - she's not wearing a beret. Best they could do on short notice

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
I can tell she's not the real thing though - she's not wearing a beret. Best they could do on short notice

Oh c'mon...this is 2017!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Depends. Could be rubber bullets. Could be bb gun. He never said killing someone or wounding someone.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Tucker has apparently had paid actors on his show posing as legitimate interviewees.

Did somebody say "fake news" (or was that faux news?)

Reference

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Yes...yes, the concept of right and left is a false paradigm.

Evidently...are you for real?

You seem to spend your life here constantly responding to pretty much every thread that's authored and attempting to be clever and antagonistic.

You have a think about that...and I'll think about what you said.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Still dated - dahling

Who knew that in 2017 they'd still be after moose and squirrel? :-)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I'm convinced that the Left is on Full Blown Anarchy Mode You People are Dangerous

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Well it's some of you folks on the right that seem to think not being nice to Trump is traitorous and seditious so I mean....

Cool story?

You both have your nutjobs. The problem is neither of you want to admit it because you're too busy trying to point out the other side's nutjobs.
There is a difference between peaceful protests and rioting and death threats . Got the picture? Making death threats is not ok. It's the ex Prez who is openly seditious and definitely not ok.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The difference in the swing states that gave Mr. Trump the Electoral College win (PA, MI, WI) was 107K votes.

Yes, he won. Yes, this is the way we've always done it.

But the other stats are that 55-60% of the people voting in the election didn't vote for him/voted against him.

Every state makes up the popular vote totals. It's a trite rhetorical point that the 2.8 million difference in the popular vote represents only New York and California.

What these things do tell us, or more exactly, what they should tell the President if he desires, as he said in his acceptance speech in November, to be the President of ALL Americans, that he should modify the extremist agenda he ran on.

Not drop it, ignore it, or run toward the center ... but just understand that the majority of Americans wanted something else.

Is that really too much to ask?
No the majority did not want something else. What part of illegals voting did you not get? Sure the illegals want something different. They want to keep coming and get free stuff from
The welfare state. Time for the gravy train to stop. Oh and be the President of all
Americans does not mean he has to capitulate for dangerous rioting and ignorant ranting and stupid ideas. Also how about those people saying "not my President"?
edit on 23-2-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Yes, in fact, the majority of those who voted did want someone else.

Total number of votes cast: 137,100,229

Total number of votes cast for Mr. Trump: 62,985,106

Total number of votes NOT cast for Mr. Trump: 74,115,123 or 54% of the votes cast.

Source

How many illegal votes does your fantasy require?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Dangerous?
Nah.

A bunch of protesters and some idiots on sound bites doesn't represent the majority.
Are they upset, sure.
Disappointed, sure.

But there's no reason to believe they are going to break out into Purge mode.

Once Trump starts building the Wall Trump will need to declare Martial Law just to keep the Builders safe. Thats how dangerous I believe the situation is.

People believe a lot of silly things.

This thread is evident.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
People believe a lot of silly things. This thread is evident.

I think it's the fear that is of more concern than the belief. Scared people tend to give up a lot of rights.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Im ready for this wall, I want to take bets on how long it will take to build, if it will ever get finished and how long it will last.

I hope no one dies building this wall.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join