It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm convinced that the Left is on Full Blown Anarchy Mode You People are Dangerous

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
When Trump won I just thought they were being Cry Babies because HillBilly didn't win. I watched the riots on TV but didn't think much of it. When Trump was President Elect they needed everything from Counseling, to Safe Places to walking out of class/work. Then came the denial which by claiming that after they said there is no possible way the Election could be rigged once they lose all 3 branches of Government they magically find evidence that Trump supposedly had help from Russia. Now it's been what not even 2 months since he took the Oath and since the Oath they have evolved from Crying about the Election, to needing Counselors at School, Safe Spaces, Safety Pins, to flow blown Anarchy. The latest example being on Tucker Carlson last night:

All I heard is TRUMP IS HITLER TRUMP IS HITLER HE'S A FASCIST HE FIRED SOMEONE WHO DISAGREED WITH HIM THATS EVIL YOU CANT DO THAT YOUR RACIST HE OFFERED TO PAY SOMEONE'S BILLS AFTER HE ASSAULTED A PROTESTER YOUR RACIST they HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS PRESIDENT CHUMP YOUR A NAZI. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Tucker handled this perfectly by just hanging up on her. But I would have loved to see her response if Tucker asked if Trump is hitler why is he standing with Israel?

And then this crazy ass teacher teaching future rioters

And then Madonna on Day 1 openly supporting terrorism.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Dangerous?
Nah.

A bunch of protesters and some idiots on sound bites doesn't represent the majority.
Are they upset, sure.
Disappointed, sure.

But there's no reason to believe they are going to break out into Purge mode.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Anarchism in its truest and purest form is not violent, it only gets portrayed as such by those in power in an attempt to discredit, just in case that's the point you're trying to make. It's good to know that Anarchists are still considered dangerous though, those in power should not be allowed to get comfortable, especially if they are fascist in nature

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Dangerous?
Nah.

A bunch of protesters and some idiots on sound bites doesn't represent the majority.
Are they upset, sure.
Disappointed, sure.

Once Trump starts building the Wall Trump will need to declare Martial Law just to keep the Builders safe. Thats how dangerous I believe the situation is.
edit on 22-2-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
When the weather warms up the paid protestors and generation stupid will hit the streets so hold onto your hat the show hasn't got out of first gear yet...and I shudder to think whats going to happen

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Dangerous?
Nah.

Are they upset, sure.
Disappointed, sure.

Once Trump starts building the Wall Trump will need to declare Martial Law just to keep the Builders safe. Thats how dangerous I believe the situation is.

I guess it's possible.
It's also possible nothing will happen, short of some protesting.

Try not to think the worst of things.
edit on 22-2-2017 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Anybody catch the term PESD floating around...

Post election stress disorder...

they are flipping off their bloody meds...

To even hint at something akin to what combat vets, (or abused spouses, I had to help one of my troops go through it an abused spouse can certainly get PTSD) infuriates me to a degree I can barely articulate...

these jack hole little snowflakes need to grow up and learn that life sucks... get a helmet... cause it will probably suck for people not used to failing a lot longer than it did for the folks growing up knowing sometimes life aint fair...

Hope this isnt considered a high jack... felt it was in the same vein... and I had to vent... Now I need whiskey.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well the ones that had jobs found out what happens when you decide to take a unrequested day off to protest. It's the companies fault though.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

If you are taking you cues from Tucker Carson, then you are being played just as much as those dangerous lefties that keep you up at night. How about you take a step outside of that bubble and try to figure out why you are being made to think that Liberals are your enemy? Do some critical analysis of a media site that doesn't sound like you. Cuz, if it turns out that you are being spun by those who you think are your compadres...what then?

(post by ugmold removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
When the weather warms up the paid protestors and generation stupid will hit the streets so hold onto your hat the show hasn't got out of first gear yet...and I shudder to think whats going to happen

Im ashamed of my Generation

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
Anarchism in its truest and purest form is not violent, it only gets portrayed as such by those in power in an attempt to discredit, just in case that's the point you're trying to make. It's good to know that Anarchists are still considered dangerous though, those in power should not be allowed to get comfortable, especially if they are fascist in nature

Yet the "Anarchists" are all in favor of violent takeovers and over-throws.

Anarchy 1 = violent over throw of existing government and always leads to full authoritarianism.

Anarchy 2 = extremely limited government where hardly any government authoritarianism exists to begin with.

Lots of confusion.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"Yet the "Anarchists" are all in favor of violent takeovers and over-throws. "

Perhaps.

But not in this era.

Now they are in favor of wearing emo black hoodies.
Breaking up Starbucks.

And posting selfies in front of fires.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: khnum

Im ashamed of my Generation

Well I feel twice as bad my generation educated them

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Rioting is the only thing that causes wages to go up.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I am a leftie but I also follow rightie news to get a full picture. I advise that anyone who wants to be political savvy to do the same.

It keeps you from looking like an idiot. For example, I would never post a far leftie article on here and try to spread divide. I probably would not even read an far leftie article much left believe it.

(I do believe there are alot less far leftie news sources than far rightie news sources).

I also like to keep up with what the far rightie believes and study their behaviour patterns, its very interesting and predictable.

I can actually relate to and understand conservative/middle arguments, but the alt-right drops off pretty soon after that and its very scary to watch.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

If you are taking you cues from Tucker Carson, then you are being played just as much as those dangerous lefties that keep you up at night. How about you take a step outside of that bubble and try to figure out why you are being made to think that Liberals are your enemy? Do some critical analysis of a media site that doesn't sound like you. Cuz, if it turns out that you are being spun by those who you think are your compadres...what then?

Madonna flat out said she wanted to blow up the WH because Hillbilly didn't win. Thats why I think they are dangerous. Perhaps you need some critical analysis of your own to comprehend what that means.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
I am a leftie but I also follow rightie news to get a full picture. I advise that anyone who wants to be political savvy to do the same.

It keeps you from looking like an idiot. For example, I would never post a far leftie article on here and try to spread divide. I probably would not even read an far leftie article much left believe it.

(I do believe there are alot less far leftie news sources than far rightie news sources).

I also like to keep up with what the far rightie believes and study their behaviour patterns, its very interesting and predictable.

I can actually relate to and understand conservative/middle arguments, but the alt-right drops off pretty soon after that and its very scary to watch.

I read my liberal far left local newspaper. So i look forward to debating both sides.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well it's some of you folks on the right that seem to think not being nice to Trump is traitorous and seditious so I mean....

Cool story?

You both have your nutjobs. The problem is neither of you want to admit it because you're too busy trying to point out the other side's nutjobs.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

"You People", watch you mean YOU PEOPLE?

a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Hell, he was throwing all softballs at the both of them. I'd love to decimate the both of them in a moderated debate.

edit on 22-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join