It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protocol 5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I wonder if anyone else has heard of this? I vaguely remember it myself. I found it in 1995 when I used compuserv as my ISP. They had an alien/ufo/x-files type forum with downloads (pics, text, movies etc.) and I downloaded a txt file called protocol 5. It was basically about there being an internet worm virus called protocol 5 which would be released and cripple the internet and bring down all computers connected to the internet (much like the millenium bug was supposed to do). Nuclear powerstations would melt down, airports would be in chaos, etc.. The person who wrote the file said they were in danger, and their collegues had all 'commited suicide'. It was to be released at such a point when the NWO would take over. (There was even the mention of a terror ist nuclear bomb alert in a major US city... where have you heard that before?)

Just curious to know if anyone else had heard this. Reminds me of the Marconi murders also.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDead
I wonder if anyone else has heard of this? I vaguely remember it myself. I found it in 1995 when I used compuserv as my ISP. They had an alien/ufo/x-files type forum with downloads (pics, text, movies etc.) and I downloaded a txt file called protocol 5. It was basically about there being an internet worm virus called protocol 5 which would be released and cripple the internet and bring down all computers connected to the internet (much like the millenium bug was supposed to do). Nuclear powerstations would melt down, airports would be in chaos, etc.. The person who wrote the file said they were in danger, and their collegues had all 'commited suicide'. It was to be released at such a point when the NWO would take over. (There was even the mention of a terror ist nuclear bomb alert in a major US city... where have you heard that before?)

Just curious to know if anyone else had heard this. Reminds me of the Marconi murders also.

Here's what I was able to find on Protocol 5
www.sacred-texts.com...

That's it.

Dunno. Sounds kinda weird to me, and I can't find any other info beyond that one site...

-B.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is weird, it doesn't really make sense - it's implying that Jason Society/MJ-12 are the power behind the president and this -protocol 5- is how they would cause chaos, install martial law and take over.

Here's a link with a big section on The Jason Society and MJ-12, although is more Aliens/UFO than NWO...

www.crystalinks.com...

except for this part:
A secret meeting place was constructed for the MJ-12 group in Maryland and is only accessible by air. It contains full living, recreational, and other facilities for the MJ-12 group and the Jason Society. It is code named "The Country Club". The land for The Country Club was donated by the Rockerfeller family. Only those with ULTRA TOP SECRET - MAJI clearances are allowed to go there.

Rockerfeller, huh?

[Edited on 26-6-2003 by quango]

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Wow, great find Banshee, that is the same text. I searched for it but couldn't find a thing, well done. I was glad to be able to read it again. I guess if it was devised in 1992 they're onto Protocol 98 ME or XP now.

I agree quango it doesn't really make sense but it all ties into the Alternative 123 story nicely.

My guess (and hope) is that it is probably a story concocted after reading about Alternative and they wanted to add to it.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   

www.crystalinks.com...

except for this part:
A secret meeting place was constructed for the MJ-12 group in Maryland and is only accessible by air. It contains full living, recreational, and other facilities for the MJ-12 group and the Jason Society. It is code named "The Country Club". The land for The Country Club was donated by the Rockerfeller family. Only those with ULTRA TOP SECRET - MAJI clearances are allowed to go there.

Since it's only accessible by air, this secret meeting place is probably situated somewhere on a steep hill or cliff along the appalachian trail.
However it could also be situated on a high clif along the coastline. If anyone on this forum ever been in these particular places in Maryland, please respond!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sounds interesting. Fits right in with their agenda, but it also implies that they have some sort of alternate communication system. Any ideas on that?

top topics

join