It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What trump needs to do next!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You're being disingenuous. You can find people that agree with 2, apparently someone agrees with 6 although I haven't seen it, 7 is a media lie. There's no muslim ban, muslims from anywhere else can come here except for those 7 countries, where there are also people who can't come here and aren't muslims. If this was a muslim ban, those people who aren't muslims would be welcome here and those muslims in other countries wouldn't. 9, you can probably find some who agree with that. 11 doesn't even make sense. Hollywood is an embarrassment already, no need for arrests (LOL). 12 makes no sense, though I recall Harry Reid calling Republicans a bunch of terrorists. 12a isn't going to happen, kids still pray in school whenever they want to. Flag burning won't ever be treason, but I can see why someone would want to beat an ass for burning this country's flag.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Only thing I interpreted was the post I quoted, that I allegedly "made up"

No worries, cheers.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

Not to mention, if you don't 100% condemn the act, you're all for it in their opinion.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
In the spirit of fairness, I'll note the ones that I agree with.

Well ... none.

Closest is probably #10. I'd like to see us keep ourselves militarily strong. I don't agree that we're weak.

I'm in favor of kids being able to pray in school. I don't think there's anything stopping them. We have religious freedom in thsi country, freedom of and freedom from.

And I would like to see our immigration and border policies updated.

So ... let's see giving partial credit I agree with 1.5/out of 16.

Son-uva ...

Lookie there, that's how I feel with the addition of building the wall.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

My biggest worry is that I sort of agreed with 2 of the listed points and now I'm bricking it.

I must be a nazi...this must be how it felt to be a nazi back in the 30's and 40's...living in fear of persecution.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Black_Fox

Bet you money the OP voted for Clinton!

Or wrote in Obama.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

See, I agree with you there. He says a lot of "off the cuff" things and while people know what he means, they choose to take it out of context like your weather analogy and instead of hurting Trump like they set out to do, they hurt themselves and everybody takes notice. To a lot of people, everything he says will lead to armageddon.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

It's funny you know, they don't even realise that the assumption that it's a muslim ban is inherently racist.

to assume that every individual that comes from those countries is muslim is racist as f#*&!

What about the non-muslims from those countries...there must be some, right? Why are they being discriminated against? It's bad enough that they're banned from entering the states...then they don't even get any recognition but muslims do.

It really is all a bit mental.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I can't bring myself to believe that anti-Trump people really support open borders and taking in hordes of middle eastern refugees. They didn't care when Clinton (if they were old enough) or Obama enacted the exact same laws or discussed the dangers of illegal aliens. That's enough to tell me that they're just mad because Trump is saying it. He could have read Obama's inauguration speech from 2009 word for word and he would have been picked apart and chastised for it by the media.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Yeah, I hear ya.

It's the same here in the UK. they are all falling over themselves to be seen saying all the right things. I sincerely doubt they've even given it that much thought...they were told what they should think and went along with it for fear of the backlash.

Fortubately it ain't gotton to such a crazy stage over here but we're going in the right direction. Sometimes people need to be dealt a first-hand example of why they're an idiot before they realise they've been an idiot...what can you do?
edit on 22-2-2017 by HeathenJessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Such a fantastic point... Christians who don't accommodate to the Islam way over there get their heads chopped off, and we aren't taking those guys either. I also find it ironic that the same people crying over refugees, or muslims, hate Christianity and religion but will tear a city down and get violent with you for not letting religious people into our country.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeathenJessie

Yeah, I hear ya.

It's the same here in the UK. they are all falling over themselves to be seen saying all the right things. I sincerely doubt they've even given it that much thought...they were told what they should think and went along with it for fear of the backlash.

Fortubately it ain't gotton to such a crazy stage over here but we're going in the right direction. Sometimes people need to be dealt a first-hand example of why they're an idiot before they realise they've been an idiot...what can you do?

Start a Criot... I just made that word up

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Heh, I've just been enjoying the ensuing comedy. I gave up trying to reason with unreasonable people, I've resigned to the notion that the best course of action is to just go with it.

Something effed up will happen eventually, somethin's gotta give, it's inevitable.

On a plus not I believe we made this thread great.

Not great again, it started off awful.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmericanPatriot

make taco tuesdays, mondays.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Nazi.

Lol, did you get your dylan roof signed poster yet.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: TrueAmericanPatriot

make taco tuesdays, everyday.

FTFY

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't think you can do that.

I believe we even added a new rule to the TCs against you teaching anymore classes here on ATS, after the Great Butterfly-Marshmellow-Banana incident......

....my left eye still twitches at the horror that ensued.....

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Maybe, just maybe, the mudpit forum should be treated like other forums and a postcount should be mandatory for both viewing and posting. I have only been a member here or 13 months and have only been reading this site for two years, but this forum certainly attracts new members to post threads like no other.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't think you can do that.

I believe we even added a new rule to the TCs against you teaching anymore classes here on ATS, after the Great Butterfly-Marshmellow-Banana incident......

....my left eye still twitches at the horror that ensued.....

Yeah, maybe you're right.

I still have that restraining order that makes me stay at least 300 yards from ATS Headquarters.

Did Skeptic Overlords eyebrows ever grow back?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Maybe, just maybe, the mudpit forum should be treated like other forums and a postcount should be mandatory for both viewing and posting. I have only been a member here or 13 months and have only been reading this site for two years, but this forum certainly attracts new members to post threads like no other.

I feel that the mudpit is the cancer that is killing ATS and it keeps growing in malignancy.
At least 6 other forums to post politics in where T&C's are enforced and civility expected
but hardly anybody posts there it all seems to go into the mud now and chokes the new thread feed
like pollution chokes the life in a river.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join