It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What trump needs to do next!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

You're probably right. I take that back after reading OP again. Obvious troll.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: HeathenJessie

Thanks for your thoughtful reply!

Actually, I think there are about 3 or 4 of the points that are nutty (well, nuttier than the standard fare) ... but, for the most part, I've heard folks who like Trump say most of these things. There are threads here, at this moment, by non-sock puppet accounts, that are saying the same things.

I'd put it at about 25% BS, 75% right on target.

Lol, WHAT???????

Annnnnd, WHAT?????? That's absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Only part I agree with you is "I'm new here"

I don't agree with that, either.

HA! Exactly.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Actually, I think there are about 3 or 4 of the points that are nutty (well, nuttier than the standard fare) ... but, for the most part, I've heard folks who like Trump say most of these things. There are threads here, at this moment, by non-sock puppet accounts, that are saying the same things.

Lol, WHAT???????

Just allow it, it makes them feel better about themselves. I know it's tough, but once you accept trolls for trolls it becomes easier.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeathenJessie
I don't think it's particularly fair to call the OP a troll, since trolling itself is more about provocation, sadism, and most often tends to come without an angle or agenda.

In all honesty I think the OP has attempted to built a deliberately extreme right-wing persona, everything from the username to contribution screams plant, psy-op, dis-info, false flag or whatever you want to label it.

This, to mee, smacks of a deliberate attempt to muddy the waters. Most Trump supporters would wet themselves laughing at this tripe, OP overdid it in such a child-like and obvious way as to make this a comedy thread.

I genuinely believe, 100%, that the so-called patriot is partaking in this very thread under a different user ID. I'd state a nut on it, left one most likely.

Nothing much else to say, really.

I thinks it's absolutely fair to call him a troll.

troll - One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

It wouldn't surprise me if he was a basement dwelling hobgoblin either.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Lol, WHAT???????

Just allow it, it makes them feel better about themselves. I know it's tough, but once you accept trolls for trolls it becomes easier.

I agree, but Gryphon was probably being serious.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Hmmm, maybe. I just think the troll thing shouldn't extend as far if the alleged troller has an actual goal of some kind and I believe this particular poster does.

Maybe not so much as to muddy the waters or paint all Trump supporters in an unfavourable way.

Perhaps as some mechanism to try and see how many, if any, Trump supporters agree with the given points. OP won't address my question regarding the supposed drug laws being broken by certain un-named states.

Yet OP wants us to seriously discuss the topic. OP wants to gather evidence to support their bias...it must be hard for them realising that Trump supporters don't believe the stupidity he/she seems to think they do.

It's a failed experiment...more failed scientist than troll but I'll settle for troll, nonetheless.
edit on 22-2-2017 by HeathenJessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Lol, WHAT???????

Let me see if I understand you...

You don't believe there is a single Trump supporter like this on the internet?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

a reply to: TrueAmericanPatriot

Thank you for your honesty in revealing your core authoritarianism!

That noted, I'm not sure you did you or your other Trump supporters any solids in this.

Come on man. I know you don't think he's anything more than an anti-Trump hater just trying to make those of us who support Trump look exactly like we're stereotyped to look. You're smarter than that.

I don't pretend to be a mind-reader ...

Just out of curiosity though, since you mention it, how many items on the list do YOU agree with?

#2 was the only one I agreed with as a Trump supporter.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

If you scour the internet enough you'll find a barbie worshipping nazi who believes we should round up and murder martians.

But not all barbie fans would agree, in fact very few would I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I guess the most important thing is that we shouldn't feed the hobgoblin. His theory was shot down quick, huh? Lol *High Five*

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeathenJessie

It's a failed experiment...more failed scientist than troll but I'll settle for troll, nonetheless.

In science really there is no such thing as a failed experiment. Just results you where not expecting.

Though maybe the OP was expecting it? If it was a experment he should have a hypothesis.

Hell if it is a experiment and not a random troll i hope he shares his results !

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Lol, WHAT???????

I've yet to see one, so if there is, he or she is still mythical at this point.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Heh, yeah.

We're effectively trolling the troll now.

How ya like them apples, patriot? High fives all 'round this thread was awesome.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

There is that #wit and those that starred him that wanted to ban the media.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Heh, nah the results probably don't confirm the bias therefore this experiment will go unreported.

Someone wanted to know who would agree with the most unreasonable listed points and quickly found that very few people agreed with the most unreasonable listed points.

I could be wrong but that's my take on it. We'll probably never know.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I'd be willing to bet that those who starred him did so when they read his opening line about being new and joining fellow Trump fans. I've made that mistake before and there's no unstarring, lol.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Lol, WHAT???????

I've yet to see one, so if there is, he or she is still mythical at this point.

Shall I link you to the thread where one of them rants about how the media should be declared as traitors and should be jailed until and unless they start reporting things more "patriotically?"

The saddest part of that whole thread was the 50-some flags it got and the support it received in the comments, so evidently there's a few of them right here on ATS. I'd imagine that means there's more of them spread across the country.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You can unflag....

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Thats why I like this thread and find it comforting.

There might be 50+ #wits that want to ban the media, but there is a limit to there #wittery.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join