It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What trump needs to do next!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: TrueAmericanPatriot

Thank you for your honesty in revealing your core authoritarianism!

That noted, I'm not sure you did you or your other Trump supporters any solids in this.

Come on man. I know you don't think he's anything more than an anti-Trump hater just trying to make those of us who support Trump look exactly like we're stereotyped to look. You're smarter than that.

I don't pretend to be a mind-reader ...

Just out of curiosity though, since you mention it, how many items on the list do YOU agree with?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
May be a troll, may not be.

Heck, I just saw a thread the other day where someone seriously believes the media should be shut down and jailed and punished for disagreeing with the president.

And that's not too far off from what the OP is stating. Same line of thought, at least.

Find the staunchest Trump opposer in that thread and it's likely he'll be showing to be banned, then you've got your new poster here in this thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
When I read this thread my immediate thoughts were...

If I reeeeally wanted to go out of my way to paint the liberal left in an unfavourable light I'd compile a similar list, something like "what the left should do next" and I'd have a bunch of numbered bullet points like this:

1) punch anyone we think is a nazi!
2) smash everything!
3) label everyone!
4) disrupt everything!
5) kidnap and torture people!

Etc...the only difference with my list and the OP's list is that the stuff in my list would have been more pertinent before november 8th 2016 since that stuff was, at that point, yet still to happen!

Back of the net.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

Yeah, except your list manages to be even more assinine and ridiculous than the OP's.

Out of curiosity, and I want you to be honest now, how many on the OP's list do YOU agree with?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmericanPatriot
a reply to: LSU0408

Your the one that seems triggered.

I have not broken any rules here.

*You're

You've clearly started a new account after your last account was banned, that's a rule broken.

And you're going to the extreme with all the Trump memes, if you wanted to appear like a mildly extreme Trump supporter to the cooler heads (enough to piss off anti-Trumpers and still have pro-Trump peeps in your corner), you should have dialed back the overbearing rhetoric you anti-Trumpers blame on Trump supporters daily. You failed. Next time don't try so hard to make Trump supporters look bad. What an overachiever.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Trump fans are trying to lump this poster like hes a liberal, na hes all yours, just like dylan roof.

Use your head. This guy clearly hates Trump and his supporters. About as bad as you it looks like. Nobody said he's a liberal, he's just an anti-Trumper trying to make Trump supporters look the way people like you accuse us of looking and he knows you're not smart enough to pick up on the trolling and that you'll lump all Trump supporters in with one guy that lives up to your pro-Trump expectations.

More excuses plz, he sounds exactly like trump fans on ats.
edit on 22-2-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

All I can say is wow...

Only part I agree with you is "I'm new here"

Welcome to ATS though..

link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
Just a theory, but if one goes soooo far right, and keep going, won't they eventually come around and be on the left?

Logically, yes... For some reason, that made me think about the age old question, can an airplane take off from a treadmill?

link   

a reply to: eriktheawful

I would still expect one to discuss the topic.

Ok. Why would you want to deport Melania Trump?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

LSU ... come on ... stop picking on the OP. In another thread I noted their "Freshly Minted" status ...

But I really would like to know, honestly, how many of the OPs points you actually do agree with ...

No shame in telling the truth!

If, as you say, this is an absurd attempt to discredit Trump supporters ...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It was supposed to be in all fairness, but the most asinine thing of all is the things in my list have actually happened.

I never read the entire list, I reckon I got to about point 10 or something but my spidey senses were going absolutely haywire. There were two that were reasonable that I remember.

Deport illegals. I reckon if you can safely identify that someone is in the country illegally that they should be deported, I mean judge these things on merit but certainly they should be investigated and vetted.

There was also something about cracking down on states that are breaking drug laws. Now, I can't verify that this is actually happening and not sure what he means, exactly. I'd like the OP to elaborate on that it sounds interesting. If true, yes it should be dealt with, that goes without saying.

Most the rest of it as I remember sounded like a re-hashing of mein kampt, like they'd modernised it and re-released it sort of like what they did with king kong. More familair and contemporary but not as good as the original.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

a reply to: eriktheawful

I would still expect one to discuss the topic.

Ok, I'll bite.

If you consider yourself a "true American patriot", how can you believe in so many things that contradict Constitutional rights and principles?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

Thanks for your thoughtful reply!

Actually, I think there are about 3 or 4 of the points that are nutty (well, nuttier than the standard fare) ... but, for the most part, I've heard folks who like Trump say most of these things. There are threads here, at this moment, by non-sock puppet accounts, that are saying the same things.

I'd put it at about 25% BS, 75% right on target.
edit on 22-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted in parenthesis

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Hey, patriot. Tell us more about the states that are breaking drug laws, please?

What states? How are they breaking these laws, do you have any links or further info you can share with us?

I'm not trying to be cocky or start a ruck with you, I find this thread more funny than anything but I am genuinely interested to know more about this so please share and make this thread interesting.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Thank you for your honesty in revealing your core authoritarianism!

That noted, I'm not sure you did you or your other Trump supporters any solids in this.

Come on man. I know you don't think he's anything more than an anti-Trump hater just trying to make those of us who support Trump look exactly like we're stereotyped to look. You're smarter than that.

I don't pretend to be a mind-reader ...

Just out of curiosity though, since you mention it, how many items on the list do YOU agree with?

I had to go back and reread the OP because I never made it past #4 before I realized he was an impostor troll... I agree with #1, build a wall. Or patch it up.

The reaction in my head as I read it the first time...

#1 - Yep, agreed.
#2 - Nah, let's focus on the criminal illegals for now.
#3 - Uh, what?
#4 - Ok this dude's just trolling.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I don't agree with that, either.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Trump fans are trying to lump this poster like hes a liberal, na hes all yours, just like dylan roof.

Use your head. This guy clearly hates Trump and his supporters. About as bad as you it looks like. Nobody said he's a liberal, he's just an anti-Trumper trying to make Trump supporters look the way people like you accuse us of looking and he knows you're not smart enough to pick up on the trolling and that you'll lump all Trump supporters in with one guy that lives up to your pro-Trump expectations.

More excuses plz, he sounds exactly like trump fans on ats.

Fail. Try again.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The OP deserves all the picking he gets.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I don't agree with that, either.

Neither do I.........

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I don't think it's particularly fair to call the OP a troll, since trolling itself is more about provocation, sadism, and most often tends to come without an angle or agenda.

In all honesty I think the OP has attempted to built a deliberately extreme right-wing persona, everything from the username to contribution screams plant, psy-op, dis-info, false flag or whatever you want to label it.

This, to mee, smacks of a deliberate attempt to muddy the waters. Most Trump supporters would wet themselves laughing at this tripe, OP overdid it in such a child-like and obvious way as to make this a comedy thread.

I genuinely believe, 100%, that the so-called patriot is partaking in this very thread under a different user ID. I'd state a nut on it, left one most likely.

Nothing much else to say, really.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join