It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What trump needs to do next!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
a reply to: introvert

You'd be surprised at how many come here pretending to be someone whom they ain't :chuckle:

People get bored. People like to see what they can get away with.

I've seen some very interesting things back here behind the curtains.

But I digress..........

That would make an interesting e-book I'm sure.

My question as per this thread, however: How long do we have this one to play with? His blood pressure seems especially easy to tweak---just as easy to tweak, now that I think about it, as that guy that's seeking alpha males for some reason.

I think he even managed to insult the Trump haters for having such a see-through game.
edit on 22-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
... and yet ...

four flags ...

four stars ...

Hmmm.

Hey even trolls have friends, see

edit on 22-2-2017 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I'm fine with that. Just don't label him a liberal either.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
May be a troll, may not be.

Heck, I just saw a thread the other day where someone seriously believes the media should be shut down and jailed and punished for disagreeing with the president.

And that's not too far off from what the OP is stating. Same line of thought, at least.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm fine with that. Just don't label him a liberal either.

I wouldn't do that to you guys.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: TrueAmericanPatriot

People like you are why Saturday Night Lives ratings are so great right now.....

3.5 million viewers is great for SNL? I would think for an NBC program the ratings would be much higher since everyone has access to NBC. People who take easy bait like you are why Bill O'Reilly, Martha McCallum, and Tucker Carlson are all beating those ratings on a network you have to pay for.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

4) Ban american from bringing foriegn spouses into the USA. We are full! And are American women not good enough?

This was my favorite part. Does this mean you would be for deporting the First Lady?

Yes. Congratulations on realizing this guy is no real Trump supporter.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmericanPatriot
a reply to: eriktheawful
What kind of mod derails a topic?

Your accusations are not even on topic

You're thread is in the Mud Pit.

Or didn't you notice?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Obvious troll trolls obviously.

Zero out of ten, man. Your game is weak.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
DALSTSTMIF (Deep Agent Leftist Sock Too Stoopid To Make It Fly) VFN (Very Fake News)

TTYL!

Exactly... Dude tried too hard to make Trump supporters look the way we're stereotyped by the left and MSM to look. Big league fail.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I would still expect one to discuss the topic.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
May be a troll, may not be.

Heck, I just saw a thread the other day where someone seriously believes the media should be shut down and jailed and punished for disagreeing with the president.

And that's not too far off from what the OP is stating. Same line of thought, at least.

While I believe that the thread you mention is a sincerely held belief by that OP, this OP ticks off too many checkmarks of the typical Trump supporter memes.

Actual Nazis are much slicker in their presentation of their beliefs than this "guy" is.

link   
Yeah that's a no for me. Trump is not going to do most of the outrageous things on that ignorant list and you are fully aware of that. This is just stupid. How about instead of antagonizing each other constantly we begin to mend the division between us first. This is like adding fuel to a pile of ashes from a dead horse. It's not healthy and accomplishes absolutely nothing. This has to stop.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

He won't last long. Seems like he's another triggered anti-Trumper that got banned and needed a new username.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Your the one that seems triggered.

I have not broken any rules here.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmericanPatriot

I would still expect one to discuss the topic.

We are discussing the topic: Your laughable failure as a sock. It's hee-larious!!

edit on 22-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Trolls should build up at least 100 believable pro-Trump posts, followed by 100 borderline iffy pro-Trump posts, before going off the deep-end.

I guess the deteriorating education system has finally caught up to the Troll schools.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: TrueAmericanPatriot

Thank you for your honesty in revealing your core authoritarianism!

That noted, I'm not sure you did you or your other Trump supporters any solids in this.

Come on man. I know you don't think he's anything more than an anti-Trump hater just trying to make those of us who support Trump look exactly like we're stereotyped to look. You're smarter than that.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Just a theory, but if one goes soooo far right, and keep going, won't they eventually come around and be on the left?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Trump fans are trying to lump this poster like hes a liberal, na hes all yours, just like dylan roof.

Use your head. This guy clearly hates Trump and his supporters. About as bad as you it looks like. Nobody said he's a liberal, he's just an anti-Trumper trying to make Trump supporters look the way people like you accuse us of looking and he knows you're not smart enough to pick up on the trolling and that you'll lump all Trump supporters in with one guy that lives up to your pro-Trump expectations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join