It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What trump needs to do next!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Good lord. I didn't read past the first page, but I hope more of you began to see this is an obvious troll thread. An existing member made a new account to see who would take the bait. Is DeludedAntivian or SillyolMe accounted for?
edit on 22-2-2017 by MartinD28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: TrueAmericanPatriot

People like you are why Saturday Night Lives ratings are so great right now.....

3.5 million viewers is great for SNL? I would think for an NBC program the ratings would be much higher since everyone has access to NBC. People who take easy bait like you are why Bill O'Reilly, Martha McCallum, and Tucker Carlson are all beating those ratings on a network you have to pay for.

Timeslots, daily vs weekly, show genres/type, dvr's, etc etc etc. Your not thinking about the dozens upon dozens of factors that contribute to audience numbers. Comparing the ratings of SNL to nightly "news" shows is beyond to oranges. Not claiming snl's ratings are great, and I personally think it's boring and repetitive, but there is zero point in comparing the ratings of these shows. You could base that on genre alone.

Reacting to a post about the popularity of snl could easily be seen as "taking the bait" too my friend....

edit on 22-2-2017 by Argus100 because: Addition

edit on 22-2-2017 by Argus100 because: Edit

edit on 22-2-2017 by Argus100 because: Typo darnit!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Y'all can't be serious this dude is trolling, too obvious and everyones tripping out it's hilarious

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Obvious troll account

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks weed is more dangerous than alcohol should not be trusted.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Build the wall, then move to the other side of it!

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join