It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did the SVV thread go?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yo

Im not mad but when you search for SVV is not a game , the thread shows up but it cant be accessed ?

anyone ?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82 I guess a mod binned it because ATS has ridiculous T&C. However the thread was a overrated imo.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

What is SVV ??

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

What is SVV ??

Just google what he said in the op and look at cached version.

Sounds like it's an ARG like Pokemon Go

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
ATS doesn't like to get its hands dirty when something juicy comes along.
edit on 22-2-2017 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Into my external hard drive.

ETA: The problem is, the member was banned (temporarily?), but stated that he/she was going to release more documents. It's going to be hard tracking down anything new, unless the OP speaks directly to ATS using another username. The person just needs to find a website willing to publish what was discovered and then link to it from here. Hopefully there is more to come.

edit on 22-2-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Into my external hard drive.

Love this comment

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

IMO that was one of the best discoveries since the PG situation.

Unless it was a complete troll hoax, this was some heavy stuff.

I think the OP admitted to some hacking so it gave the mods the ammo they needed to silence the discovery. Wish OP had more knowledge of board rules so it would still be up.

Tired of all the interesting threads getting deleted

I do understand though, admitted hacking is a good way to get a thread banned.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
As much as I was skeptical about the thread, it's the censorship that makes me reconsider things.

(post by Novaroc removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I just searched google results for the last 24 hours and found a similar thread on a different forum with same title. When you go to the site they scrubbed it too.

It's a prepper site, I won't link to it...just search "SODALITAS VULTURIS VOLANTIS" on Google for the last 24 hours and you will see the headline but I can't find the thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I found this thread particularly intriguing as well and am in hopes that the mods might allow it to return with caveats to the OP to remain aware of the T&C. Or perhaps d0c134ks could get a new one going on the same topic.
While it may turn out to be nothing, the post definitely got my spidey sense tingling with possible truth and imo, deserves further exploration.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I am pretty sure it is some sort of ad campaign for a game or something. I found an ad on Craigs List for recruiting people as well for the SVV here:

galveston.craigslist.org...

Further down the rabbit hole you will find a test which looks like a code breaking type exercise and some strange pictures. Just another way to drum up publicity. I must admit, that I found it interesting instead of another political troll thread but the mention of hacking, doxxing, and using ATS for clicks is wrong.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Count me on the list as well. Some really weird and intriguing stuff. Can we start a new thread with the sceenshots and data compiled? Or can we do it on this one?

SVV site is humanisbeing.com. A couple cryptograms to solve there.

I really do not think this is some marketing campaign.

On mobile and barely post anymore. Forgot how to link.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
From the T&C:

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

Thread closed.
edit on 2/22/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join