It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: YouSir

If the media were regulated and were fined, say... every time a fabricated story was created to promote a political agenda, CNN and MSNBC could pay for the wall within months!

That would be the funniest thing ever

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I think quite a bit of this off-the-air CNN footage will contain lots of cursing about Trump, speaking poorly of Hillary, and Woof Blister farting really loud, to ease tensions. Might have to be Rated "R".

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: RazorV66

Okeefe better release all of the unedited footage if he is to be believed.

He is known as a dishonest troll that makes political hit videos, without providing proper and complete context.

^Pre-emptive Damage ControlL.

Pre-emptive Damage Control is exactly what CNN is busy with this evening, ahead of tomorrows scheduled 10am release of Okeefe's video.

longroom.com...

money.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

He is known as a dishonest troll that makes political hit videos, without providing proper and complete context.

Funny...I would say the exact same thing about CNN being "known as a dishonest troll that makes political hit videos, without providing proper and complete context."

But while they can do that...he can't? Fair and balanced for sure

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

No matter what gets released, it can not take back ALL OF THE THINGS tRUMP has done/said...You right wing people need to get your act together...the man is INSANE....Only 40% of people feel the way you do, and like I said before the numbers keep getting lower.

His stupid conference Thursday only proves he like to hear himself talk. It is also funny when he tries to sound smart. He is a worse speaker the Bush Jr. I am not wasting my time writing all of the STUPID things the man says and does, because the Right W, Will just stick their heads in the hot sand anyway.

Cant wait for the impeachment. Of coarse then we will have Pence who took away planned parenthood in his state, and hence the largest outbreak of HIV in his state EVER!!!!!

I'm sorry...was that supposed to mean something or was it just verbal flatulence that escaped unexpectedly?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Hannity and O'keefe, there is 2 lovable characters.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
ive noticed that the liberals on this forum and others are always capitalizing entire words, emphasizing words like the all caps "STUPID" above. that's without even referencing any specific statements made by trump that he/she found to be stupid, or even some general ideas attributed to him, in this case.

the irony of it all is amusing, but it's something i've noticed lately. the trend toward capitalization....

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Funny...I would say the exact same thing about CNN being "known as a dishonest troll that makes political hit videos, without providing proper and complete context."

Yeah never heard anyone here demand CNN to release unedited videos in full. Seems they are already conditioned to accept msm manipulation.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I thought relative morality was a lefty thing.

If you keep going down that path you might end up with a commie sleeping in your bed instead of one being under it.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

They are both doing it so obviously nobody is saying they can't. Believing either of them is up to the viewer.

Nothing wrong with being skeptical.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

We'll just mark you down for "I Don't Care What They Find."

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

You wouldn't happen to have an alternate username "TrueAmericanPatriot" would you?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

That's what makes this joke so popular with the Trumpetts. They believe any kind of BS as long as it makes Donnie look good.

That's what makes this so contradictory and hypocritical with the anti-Trumpetts. They believe any kind of BS as long as it makes Donnie look bad.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: buster2010

That's what makes this joke so popular with the Trumpetts. They believe any kind of BS as long as it makes Donnie look good.

That's what makes this so contradictory and hypocritical with the anti-Trumpetts. They believe any kind of BS as long as it makes Donnie look bad.

With Trump you don't have to make anything up he gladly comes up with more than enough crazy stuff on his own.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

lol not sure if it can get any worse than this:

And that is from the first Gulf War, hard to believe that people have their heads so far up their behinds for so long that they still believe anything at all that comes from any of these outlets.

Looking forward to see if Okeefe delivers!

Actually I looked into that and

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Can't wait to hear the bunch of nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join