It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: interupt42

I THINK that "promise" came from someone who said O'keefe had a tape of Hillary using the "N"-word. What's being discussed in this thread are words directly from O'keefe himself.

True that was alex jones that spun it that way but okeefe didnt do anything, but encourage the hype.

Lets see how this pans out. I dont expect anything earth shattering to come from it , but would love to be wrong.

Agreed. It will be interesting to see if the CNN anchors seem "distracted" tonight before/after the big DNC debate at 10pm ET.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I really out to rework my ancient flowchart for others such as MSM beLIEvers, Hillary's supporters, etc; instead of just 9/11 "Skeptics". Note the end sections:

As I said earlier, you rely on memes and concocted bull#.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

By the MSM not covering it ,people will have to go online to who ever is ...win win .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Speaking of memes this tread www.abovetopsecret.com... brings to light just how well they work and we better get good at it because Brig Brother is a coming

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Actually, I modeled that specifically on the style of one "TOTOVADER" character who thought he was god and anyone who doubted the 911 Official Story was insane filth. I was his favorite person in the whole world after I turned his whole spiel into that flowchart. Anyone who had ever debated totally got it.

It's even funnier reading it now after dealing with so many liberals / SJW's and how so much of it totally fits.

Okay, now get the last word!!
edit on 22-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I may have to refer to that flow chart for future reference. Brilliant!

Sometimes there's just no point carrying on with people like that. The good thing is, you know you're right and so do many others.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Actually, I modeled that specifically on the style of one "TOTOVADER" character who thought he was god and anyone who doubted the 911 Official Story was insane filth. I was his favorite person in the whole world after I turned his whole spiel into that flowchart. Anyone who had even debated totally got it.

That does not address the issue at hand, except it appears you inherited his god-complex as a result. It still does not prove any of your assertions.

In fact, you employ a logical fallacy in an attempt to validate the action.

It's even funnier reading it now after dealing with so many liberals / SJW's and how so much of it totally fits.

Step away from the propaganda. You talk like a brainwashed tool. You've become that which you you claim to hate.
edit on 22-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I hope so, although CNN needs no help. They do it everyday in front of their viewers.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Watch the movie Outfoxed if you want to see the media exposed.

True, that was the exposure of the right-wing media. Now we'll see the left wing media brought to light.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Oh Look!

FOX Entertainment is trying to "Swift Boat" CNN.

How ridiculous can you get?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Oh Look!

FOX Entertainment is trying to "Swift Boat" CNN.

How ridiculous can you get?

Gee, who woulda thought? After a progressive "swift boated" fox. Robert Greewald produced "Outfoxed". Forrest Gump has nothing on you.

Robert Greenwald (born August 28, 1943) is the founder of Brave New Films, a nonprofit film studio whose work is distributed for free in concert with nonprofit partners and movements in order to educate and mobilize for progressive causes.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: RazorV66

Okeefe better release all of the unedited footage if he is to be believed.

He is known as a dishonest troll that makes political hit videos, without providing proper and complete context.

^Pre-emptive Damage ControlL.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Step away from the propaganda. You talk like a brainwashed tool. You've become that which you you claim to hate.

Dude, IB is intellectually killing you with logical and detailed points. Further, he has more than one silly argument (I want to see ALL of the footage or it's b.s. propaganda---wah-wah-wah you're a tool!!)

You should plead no contest.

Seriously, you don't know the difference between a meme and a well thought out, cogent, and DETAILED argument? No, apparently you don't from reading your own intellectually meager and ineffectual arguments.

If the tapes do appear, I expect them to have enough detail for context. If they don't I'll dismiss them too. Until then...Die Traitor CNN DIE!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

"As I said earlier, you rely on memes and concocted bull#. "

You have never posted a meme as a response? Total BS.....look in the mirror dude.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Dude, IB is intellectually killing you with logical and detailed points.

Actually he's not and many of the things mentioned here have been hashed out in other threads. I think introvert is right. Why ask to go over them again?

If the tapes do appear, I expect them to have enough detail for context. If they don't I'll dismiss them too.

Honestly this is as bad as the lame argument that "OKeefe's honesty etc is no different than any of your hero talking heads on CNN."

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

If the tapes do appear, I expect them to have enough detail for context. If they don't I'll dismiss them too.

Honestly this is as bad as the lame argument that "OKeefe's honesty etc is no different than any of your hero talking heads on CNN."

Apologies. I totally mis-spoke. To my knowledge, O'Keefe doesn't have any blood on his hands, while everyone at CNN effectively does. When you cover up a crime that is complicity. With "journalists" playing at CNN's level, each and every anchor & reporter, until each of them comes out and finally tells the truth about Syria, speaks truth to power which is their job, and lays it all out there how it wasn't Russia's fault, that the CIA started it (along with Obama, Hillary, McCain, Graham), that they used Al Qaeda to trigger it, and when it didn't go fast then they blamed it on Russia...

Until that happens, every single report that any individual at CNN et al makes talking about Syria, and every hysterical McCarthyist anti-Russia hitpiece any of them they put out is all a lie. I dont care if the specific micro story they're covering is based on facts. Their narrative is a farce and that makes each of them complicit until they expose it. Which means the 600,000 (and counting) gallons of blood spilled there that blood is on their hands too. They're swimming in it every day.

And to the best of my knowledge no blood is on O'Keefe's hands, so I apologize to him for saying his dishonesty is no different than theirs.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

So no blood = honest?

That post was even worse than what I quoted.

ETA: Yay, even got a pic with a typo to go with it. Was there any blood spilled over that tank? If not then typo doesn't even make a difference.
edit on 22-2-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Before I said his dishonesty is no different than the CNN talking heads, which was in huge error, as CNN are part of the War Criminal Industrial Complex (WCIC).

Totally different grade and scale of dishonesty. Like not even night and day, more like comparing a Airsoft Gun vs. a Daisy Cutter, where the Airsoft Gun didn't even break someones skin, but the Daisy Cutter took out a school full of children.

Then there's the pesky fact that it hasn't be ascertained that's he's been doing any career ending deceptive editing work since he got into trouble some years back. He'd have to be pretty retarded to try to pull that crap again.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
I know this might not belong in the Mud Pit but like most subjects nowadays, it does have some political meaning.
Plus, we can have a more vigorous, plain spoken discussion in here lol.

I am hoping that this is true and not just more fake news.
CNN already has a credibility problem with some people, but I would love to see them really take a hit.

Today O'Keefe was interviewed on Sean Hannity's radio show where he revealed that a major network has been "stung"

In other words, a closeted Trump supporter working deep inside hyper-liberal CNN just gave O'Keefe a ton of behind the scenes footage of "The Most Trusted Name In News." My guess is we're about to hear a bunch of establishment media blah blah

All this wasted energy on speciation that trumpettes s might get a bone to chew on.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

a reply to: RazorV66

Okeefe better release all of the unedited footage if he is to be believed.

He is known as a dishonest troll that makes political hit videos, without providing proper and complete context.

^Pre-emptive Damage ControlL.

Pre-emptive Damage Control is exactly what CNN is busy with this evening, ahead of tomorrows scheduled 10am release of Okeefe's video.

longroom.com...
edit on 2/23/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join