It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

OKeefe's honesty etc is no different than any of your hero talking heads on CNN. Different is he started off making a couple of 'b flick movie trailers' when he was starting out, and then moved on to other projects. People like Wolf Blitzer, their careers are more akin to being in the entire Star Wars Saga (the films, animated series, comic books, novels, and video games), as propagandists whom act like the Empire doesnt even exist.

Improper use of extrapolate. The clips painted a picture of Paid Riot Squads (and more), and my analysis merely further substantiated it.

Actually people did assert that the tape speak of themselves 0%. I'm

The motivation to debunk the tape was on yalls end. So I went that extra mile and told you how to do it. Ante seen it. Everyone in the announce thread should have seen it. To this date, such analysis never came. In my thread I even posted right up at the top links to two different transcripts of it so that anyone would have formatting options to ease the task. I'm still waiting....

Right. I've been killing myself since last summer in providing the most comprehensive, hard hitting, scientific, and heavily sourced pieces on each aspect that I know about... guides for people to be able to see all the big pieces in detail, and how they fit together to screw us all. I've been doing it at great personal expense, and I've just been doing it all to stoke my ego.
Apparently you forgot how well labeling my content as "memes" went down in the thread.

Nothing says 'doesn't have a leg to stand on' better than having to get all rude and disrespectful of the hard fought for creative works of others. Way to represent!

Maybe. Then again, if even half of those clips speak for themselves, with all of the materials the OC including myself dug up to substantiate it all... I wouldn't have made it if it couldn't stand up on its own. It does. I dont F around when its war time.
edit on 22-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm SO HAPPY!
www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You dont think it was odd that as soon was Bernie was out of the race the riots ended? As soon as Bernie wasn't there to be the fall guy for the savagery the rioting came to an abrupt halt.

Then with OKeefe, his brazen dubiousity in his opening projects, that he's even still around is remarkable, but he's managed to make being int he game his profession now. If he went and pulled that crap again on something of this magnitude, he'd be sunk for good. Possibly facing jail time. Unless he's trying to finally prove he's a in int eh game for a lasting career, then why the hell would he even put his name on the thing? He wasn't in the clips, so it's not like he had to be associated with the affair to put out the films.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

OKeefe's honesty etc is no different than any of your hero talking heads on CNN.

So you feel it's ok to use his propaganda as a source for "epic" threads, comparing it to the latest scapegoat of "fake news"?

I don't think you did yourself any favors there.

Different is he started off making a couple of 'b flick movie trailers' when he was starting out, and then moved on to other projects. People like Wolf Blitzer, their careers are more akin to being in the entire Star Wars Saga (the films, animated series, comic books, novels, and video games), as propagandists whom act like the Empire doesnt even exist.

Propaganda is propaganda, is it not? Or does it depend on if you support the "empire" or the "rebellion"?

Improper use of extrapolate. The clips painted a picture of Paid Riot Squads (and more), and my analysis merely further substantiated it.

No it didn't. You used the clips to make your own piece of propaganda that cannot be substantiated because Okeefe refuses to release unedited footage.

Actually people did assert that the tape speak of themselves 0%.

If so, I stand corrected. I cannot be held accountable for that which I did not claim.

The motivation to debunk the tape was on yalls end. So I went that extra mile and told you how to do it. Ante seen it. Everyone in the announce thread should have seen it. To this date, such analysis ever came. In my thread I even posted right up at the top links to two different transcripts of it so that anyone would have formatting options to ease the task. I'm still waiting....

I know. We cannot go in to the depths which we would like to because your threads are based on highly-edited videos, produced by known propagandists and liars, and your threads rely on that to give it weight. That is the level of your dishonesty we have to deal with.

Right. I've been killing myself since last summer in providing the most comprehensive, hard hitting, scientific, and heavily sourced pieces on each aspect that I know about... guides for people to be able to see all the big pieces in detail, and how they fit together to screw us all. I've been doing it at great personal expense, and I've just been doing it all to stoke my ego. Apparently you forgot how well labeling my content as "memes" went down in the thread

As I said, this is not about truth. It's about your ego. I'm glad you are willing to openly admit it. Though, I suspect you ego does not allow you to notice what you are revealing.

Nothing says 'doesn't have a leg to stand on' better than having to get all rude and disrespectful of the hard fought for creative works of others. Way to represent!

Nothing says 'doesn't have a leg to stand on' as telling us how epic your propaganda threads are.

Maybe. Then again, if even half of those clips speak for themselves, with all of the materials the OC including myself dug up to substantiate it all... I wouldn't have made it if it couldn't stand up on its own. It does. I dont F around when its war time.

More proof of your arrogance.

Bring us unedited context and we can debate. Until then, you're just stroking your own ego because you can't find anyone else to do it for you.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Consider the CNN motto " The most trusted name in news" and it's a factually backed arm of the DNC where they air news under the facade of objectivity. Then you have a citizen journalist with no billion dollar conglomerate backing him up exposing fraud and corruption and telling you that's his goal. No comparison. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

You dont think it was odd that as soon was Bernie was out of the race the riots ended? As soon as Bernie wasn't there to be the fall guy for the savagery the rioting came to an abrupt halt.

I thought the narrative was that they are were still rioting.

Unless he's trying to finally prove he's a in int eh game for a lasting career, then why the hell would he even put his name on the thing?

Because the potential click-bait profits from idiots that believe his garbage outweighs the potential liability he faces. Don't forget, he had to pay $100k to Acorn for his propaganda lies.

He wasn't in the clips, so it's not like he had to be associated with the affair to put out the films.

Are you really that inept on the issue of liability?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I recall that he was pimping the clinton N bomb tape which never materialised . After that last cry wolf stunt, i placed him in the alex jones space and don't even bother to listen to his bs anymore.

I think it was even discussed here.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Please in your own words define "propaganda". And then describe how every single thing you write around here isn't partisan propaganda.

I know. We cannot go in to the depths which we would like to because your threads are based on highly-edited videos, produced by known propagandists and liars, and your threads rely on that to give it weight. That is the level of your dishonesty we have to deal with.

Total BS. My thread WASNT just his film. And that's the only thread I've ever formatted like that. While its one of but a tiny handful of my MANY threads you've ever even touched. There's a good reason why in that thread you refuse to give us your personal feeling on what clips speak for themselves, why you only want to talk about that tape in it, and why the lot of you general try to avoid my threads hoping they'll just go away. And it has nothing to do with dishonesty... at least not on my part.

Yawn.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I THINK that "promise" came from someone who said O'keefe had a tape of Hillary using the "N"-word. What's being discussed in this thread are words directly from O'keefe himself.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Not at the rallies. The rally riots ended almost precisely when Bernie dropped out, and then after a few weeks then the BLM scene went completely overboard... which then included the blocking the highway tactic which my thread proves Zulema pioneered about a month before we saw BLM doing it. Awful convenient when you factor in Soros as the true glue that ties all the rioting across the board together, not Veritas. But you didn't wanna talk about that.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Please in your own words define "propaganda". And then describe how every single thing you write around here isn't partisan propaganda.

You can't defend your stance so you try to deflect on to me?

Total BS. My thread was just his film.

And your extrapolation from said film. Don't be dishonest.

There's a good reason why in that thread you refuse to give us your personal feeling on what clips speak for themselves, why you only want to talk about that tape in it, and why the lot of you general try to avoid my threads hoping they'll just go away.

What do personal feelings matter, in the slightest? I want full context. We cannot get that from Okeefe and you try to take advantage of that to feed your need for epic threads.

And it has nothing to do with dishonesty... at least not on my part.

It's not my problem you cannot see that which is in front of your face.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Not at the rallies. The rally riots ended almost precisely when Bernie dropped out, and then after a few weeks then the BLM scene went completely overboard... which then included the blocking the highway tactic which my thread proves Zulema pioneered about a month before we saw BLM doing it. Awful convenient when you factor in Soros as the true glue that ties all the rioting across the board together, not Veritas. But you didn't wanna talk about that.

I don't talk about it because it's an unverified, unproven at this point, conspiracy.

More of your dishonesty.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Your tactic of trying to discredit my work by wielding "propaganda" as a pejorative term, I'm merely forcing you to man up and make it stick. But you cant.

I edited it, it was supposed to say "WASNT" not "was". The whole reason I'm even replying again.

Blah.

Blah.

As usual.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I didn't even have this one in there I dont think:

Hired Black Lives Matter protesters start #CutTheCheck after being stiffed by ACORN successor group

That project was just my work in a hurry over abut a few days. There's tons of other public details that could have fit. But keep running from reality. It was pretty obvious what had been going on to everyone but a Hilary worshiper. Well, that or your crowd is riddled with rabid violent savages (that all as one quit rioting when it was just Hillary to take the blame).

Alright I'm done. There's nothing that would convince you. I've seen you in action. If it was proven you'd avoid the topic so then you could enter all the other topics as if it never happened.

GG

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Your tactic of trying to discredit my work by wielding "propaganda" as a pejorative tern, I'm forcing you to man up and make it stick. But you cant.

Your work discredits itself and you are too stubborn to even notice it. It's like trying to teach a child how their own actions reap certain consequences. You lack the ability to "get it".

I edited it, it was supposed to say "WASNT" not "was". The whole reason I'm even replying again. Blah. Blah. As usual.

Spoken like a true child.

edit on 22-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

There's nothing that would convince you. I've seen you in action. If it was proven you'd avoid the topic so then you could enter all the other topics as if it never happened.

Give me the unedited videos and we can talk.

Until then, you are pushing propaganda and lies, filled with dishonesty and ego-driven bull#.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
At the time of watching this vid it had 3400 views .There are a lot of people waiting for this to air .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: interupt42

I THINK that "promise" came from someone who said O'keefe had a tape of Hillary using the "N"-word. What's being discussed in this thread are words directly from O'keefe himself.

True that was alex jones that spun it that way but okeefe didnt do anything, but encourage the hype.

Lets see how this pans out. I dont expect anything earth shattering to come from it , but would love to be wrong.

edit on 41228America/ChicagoWed, 22 Feb 2017 19:41:50 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I really out to rework my ancient flowchart for others such as MSM beLIEvers, Hillary's supporters, etc; instead of just 9/11 "Skeptics". Note the end sections:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I would LOVE to see CNN go down. I have been watching them tell outright lies and fabrications for YEARS. I highly doubt CNN will be taken off the air though. The other media outlets will probably just refuse to air it. Then it will be just an "internet" thing, then it will be turned into another "pizzagte" thing and people will BELIEVE them, even though there is supposedly tons of "footage".

People can't even think for themselves when watching actual footage of things, they STILL just go along with whatever the media tells them.

Anyway, I don't understand why he would tell them "as soon as Thursday" when a LOT could happen between when he said that and Thursday. These types of things should just be leaked, no set dates or times etc. LAME!
edit on 22-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join